Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Mornings and cold weather turn me into a right miserable cow but even the mornings are better with the sun shining. Here in Wales we're looking at a sun filled week. Bring it on!! xx

Mornings and cold weather turn me into a right miserable cow but even the mornings are better with the sun shining. Here in Wales we're looking at a sun filled week. Bring it on!! xx

I actually woke up early this morning to play with the dogs in the garden before work, rare as I LOVE my sleep, we normally get up, feed them, let them out to wee and off to day care, but we had a good hour of play time! Think the forecast here is lovely too, feel so cheery and odd!
X

The weather is getting to everyone. My oh actually ironed some stuff before work. He never irons, ever! Bet the dogs loved the extra play time xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh bless him! My OH is pretty much the same mood all the time, so didn't really enjoy the extra hour of daylight this morning, the dogs definitely did!
X

Mine doesn't get grumpy often and living with me he really should just to get his own back lol xx

Mine doesn't get grumpy often and living with me he really should just to get his own back lol xx

Mine's just....calm, all the time, he never worries or panics, it's actually a bit annoying, I'm sitting there going "Why are you not stressed when I am?! we leave tomorrow, I've lost the tickets, life as we know it is over" and he's just...chilled! :p
X

Dai is mainly chilled unless it's money related or in aggravation mode, he loves to wind me up about anything and everything just cos it winds me up and he loves the reaction. One unexpected bill sends him into panic mode even though it's really irrational cos he's a really good saver. Like the other day I had the idea of a savings tin each for the wedding fund. Ordered tins online they got delivered Thursday and mine has the grand total of £4 in it. His has around £50! He's way better with money than me but I never worry about it go figure! lol xx

Dai is mainly chilled unless it's money related or in aggravation mode, he loves to wind me up about anything and everything just cos it winds me up and he loves the reaction. One unexpected bill sends him into panic mode even though it's really irrational cos he's a really good saver. Like the other day I had the idea of a savings tin each for the wedding fund. Ordered tins online they got delivered Thursday and mine has the grand total of £4 in it. His has around £50! He's way better with money than me but I never worry about it go figure! lol xx

Mine would have like 3 pennies and a button! :p
X

Lol I'm rubbish. If this wasn't for anything important if have spent the £4 already but can't expect him to pay for it all can I? Or can I? Haha xx

Oh no! Just hopped on the scales for a sneaky peak, 3lb gain from weekend! Have till Friday to knock that little bugger off!
Got back onto 30 day challenge last night, 135 squats, 90 bicep curls, 30 chair dips, 20 push ups, 50 ab crunches, but still can't quite get myself to do Jillian, hopefully tomorrow!

Plan for the day:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Mushroom soup (seriously, soup, why you so tasty?!) and toast (Heb)
Dinner: Edamame and sushi (5)

I've not made space for my HeA, so might just have a glass of milk!
X

A little gain will be worth it for a good weekend though. I'm sure you'll knock it off before friday.

A little gain will be worth it for a good weekend though. I'm sure you'll knock it off before friday.

I'm hoping so, I'd be happy with just losing it and having a STS week! Reckon if I can manage 30DS I can get most of it off!
X

I don't know how you do it. I'm just sticking to running at the minute and kettlebells on a wednesday. Managing to run twice a week, but if I can, I'll try and gradually increase it.

I don't know how you do it. I'm just sticking to running at the minute and kettlebells on a wednesday. Managing to run twice a week, but if I can, I'll try and gradually increase it.

I can't run for the life of me, so you're one step ahead!!
X

Morning poppet!
I wouldn't worry too much, you have 4 days :)
I'm just hoping for a STS this week what with travelling and visiting family etc xx

I keep attempting the squat/plank challenge but life keeps getting in the way. And Im lazy. Well done for your commitment to it! .x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I keep attempting the squat/plank challenge but life keeps getting in the way. And Im lazy. Well done for your commitment to it! .x.x.

I'm normally SO lazy, I've been doing my squats in the work toilets so I've more time to laze around in the evenings! :p
X

Haha that is a brilliant idea! Maybe i should do mine while Im making a cuppa. Not sure I'll be able to do like 200 quick enough mind.wi

Haha that is a brilliant idea! Maybe i should do mine while Im making a cuppa. Not sure I'll be able to do like 200 quick enough mind.wi

I find drinking lots helps, every time I have to go to the loo (about every 20 mins silly body!) I do 20!
X

Morning Ladies, I've managed to lose 2lbs of the gain from the weekend, so if I can manage the other lb it'll be a STS for me this week! Did my squat challenge, arm challenge and ab challenge last night, but still no Jillian, will be attempting that tonight - wish me luck!

Plan for today:
Breakfast:Fruit salad
Lunch: Mushroom soup and a ham salad sandwich (HeB - probably 2 Syns for Mayo)
Dinner: Homemade fish and chips with roasted baby veg (lots of Syns for ketchup!)
X

Back