Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Sounds good! My challenges have taken a back seat recently. I will start them up again soon, but I think I'll concentrate on my running, although I do love a good plank!!!!!

Sounds good! My challenges have taken a back seat recently. I will start them up again soon, but I think I'll concentrate on my running, although I do love a good plank!!!!!

You've been doing brill with the running, challenges can wait! I'm still anti-plank, I just become a child "they huuuuurrrrttt" :p
X

Morning! :D

Doesn't look like that 1lb is coming off, but I'm sure the food I had was worth a 1lb gain, so we'll see!

Plan for today;
Breakfast: Weetabix (Heb + A)
Lunch: Tuna pasta salad (3Syns for mayo I'm guessing)
Dinner: Tomato soup

As you've probably guessed...I did not do 30ds last night, I've gotten so bad with exercise lately, might do it tonight as WI is tomorrow!
X

Jillian is going to hurt you for staying away so long you know that don't you? haha How's you today hun? x

Jillian is going to hurt you for staying away so long you know that don't you? haha How's you today hun? x

Oh yeah I know, that's why I keep putting her off!!
I'm doing good, so tired lately though, not sleeping great, how about you?
X

Being tired sucks what's keeping you up? I'm ok just started on a new project with the company I do work for and it's my highest paid job yet so I've booked to go away in October x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Being tired sucks what's keeping you up? I'm ok just started on a new project with the company I do work for and it's my highest paid job yet so I've booked to go away in October x

Cross between just me waking up and my OH being a fidgety b*gger!
Wow, that sounds brill, where are you jetting off to?
X

Mine is like that when he's dropping off, he tosses and turns and hogs the quilt like a right knobbler. It's a pain in the bum innit!
Not jetting off anywhere exotic (unlike you jammy pants) there's a very small group of holiday cottages about an hour away from us with their own hot tubs and they're so lovely inside. We're going for a few days just for some peace and relaxation and the kids are staying home so it will be like a dirty weekend without the romance because the oh is going to love the novelty of farting in a hot tub for the first time and that's not sexy! Men eh?!x

Mine is like that when he's dropping off, he tosses and turns and hogs the quilt like a right knobbler. It's a pain in the bum innit!
Not jetting off anywhere exotic (unlike you jammy pants) there's a very small group of holiday cottages about an hour away from us with their own hot tubs and they're so lovely inside. We're going for a few days just for some peace and relaxation and the kids are staying home so it will be like a dirty weekend without the romance because the oh is going to love the novelty of farting in a hot tub for the first time and that's not sexy! Men eh?!x

Oo hot tub sounds lovely!! Sometimes a cosy cottage with a hot tub is heavenly, just what you need - and much cheaper than abroad! Ew nooo, don't let him in!!! :p
X

I think either I've become obsessed with doing squats or my legs have become too used to them, I was supposed to do 150 today, I've done 170 and they don't feel like they've bee worked at all...Very confused as normally I can't move!
X

Maybe they're just lulling you into a false sense of security lol.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Maybe they're just lulling you into a false sense of security lol.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha maybe, tomorrow I'll go to get out of bed and just fall flat on my face!
X

Welp! 0.5 on for me this morning, much better than expected after 2 takeaways, scampi, chips and naff all proper exercise this week! I shall get back on shred next week, use my shiny new cross trainer and get a brilliant loss for my troubles!! I'm not even going to bother adding half an lb to my stats, little b8gger will be off by tomorrow morning!

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Special K (5)
Dinner: Cheesy mugshot (because dammit I'll still having my WI day treat even if I messed up WI!)
X

Half a pound is nothing and deffo a lucky escape after a naughty weekend. Jillian will get that off you next week xx

Half a pound is nothing honey, it's probably just water honey xx

Hello Ladies, I'm not updating foodwise, I'm just ranting that today, my other half was the the sh*tiest person in a room that included a baby who actually s**t herself. If I'm not here tomorrow it's because I've punched him hard enough in the head to require hiding from the law.

Slap for the boy and a hug for you! Xx

Back