Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Morning Girls!

I feel so rough (it's become a trend for me seriously) woke up today after a hellish nights sleep, my neck hurts, my head hurts, I'm knackeredddd! I'm going to mope at my desk today and hope no customers phone as my temper is very short!

Breakfast: Frozen grapes (anyone had these? It's like little bits of grape flavour ice cream!)
Lunch: Spinach salad
Dinner: Not sure, didn't do dinner last night, felt so tired and rough (though I did fit in all my required exercise!) I had some toast and went to bed!
X

Aw, hope you feel better later. You sound like you're run down. Make sure you feed yourself up though, your body will think you're starving it otherwise.
Plenty of sleep will help you too. Good for weight loss as well.

Aww hun, sucks you feel so crappy. Do you think it could maybe be iron deficient or something? Or maybe you're not eating enough? It can be a rough circle feeling crap so you don't feel like eating, so you don't which makes you feel crap.

I'm a fan of frozen grapes (mostly when they're in champagne lol).

Hope you're feeling a bit better, even though you're at work.x.x.

I'm just in a lovely cycle of not sleeping properly, which makes you feel rubbish, haven't caught back up yet! Just wanna veg out on the sofa with rubbish food, definitely don't want to go home, eat healthy and work out. But if I don't I'll end up feeling SO much worse! Just need to kick boy out of bed and get a good nights sleep I think!
X

Aww know that feeling Hun not slept through the night in about a week, feel like a zombie lol
Hope you feel better soon and yes to kicking boy out of bed in favour of sleep, I do that a lot! X

Aww know that feeling Hun not slept through the night in about a week, feel like a zombie lol
Hope you feel better soon and yes to kicking boy out of bed in favour of sleep, I do that a lot! X

Ditto! maybe there's something in the air at the moment, everyone I talk to says they're feeling run down!
I'd love to if we had a guest room, he'd probably be in there a lot, but unfortunately (for him!) he gets the sofa :p
X

I lost 2lb!! Woop. Your green tea advice obviously did the trick. Made me think more about liquids going in I think. :)
Thanks for all your support so far :)

I lost 2lb!! Woop. Your green tea advice obviously did the trick. Made me think more about liquids going in I think. :)
Thanks for all your support so far :)

Congrats Hun, knew you would, I swear by green tea, I can not lose all week, take some on Thursday and it just goes off!!
XxX

Eurghhh, I am literally fuming at a thread on there(That and my computer is SO slow today)! I'm not the type of person to bite my tongue, though it might be easier occasionally if I were! Actually considered leaving for a minute of two purely so others don't think me a "SW scrounger!"

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Chicken and mushroom soup
Dinner: Hunters chicken that I was supposed to eat the other night!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!
XxX

Eurghhh, I am literally fuming at a thread on there(That and my computer is SO slow today)! I'm not the type of person to bite my tongue, though it might be easier occasionally if I were! Actually considered leaving for a minute of two purely so others don't think me a "SW scrounger!"

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Chicken and mushroom soup
Dinner: Hunters chicken that I was supposed to eat the other night!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!
XxX

Oh i saw that! I made myself not reply because i was angry, it's just nonsense, let them have their little drama's, has the OP even been back? Some people seem to like causing hassle Grrr!

Morning honey :) xx

Oo think i just saw the thread you mean but on my mobile on the way out so don't have time to read it all. Sounds like it could be interesting!

.x.x.
Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's more some of the posts that follow, shocking! - now I'm not saying the longer you've been on a plan the more "rights" you have to it, but for people who have been on here for 2 weeks to come and start slagging people off who have been on here for ages just because they don't go to group really got my back up, I've posted to it twice, but think I'm going to have to stop now!

Started my morning off with a bit of frustration!! :p
XxX

I bet every person she's *****ing about has paid a small fortune in joining fee's and mags and books etc, i don't think anyone just decides not to go to group at all, i've tried 4 different groups, with 4 lots of joining fee's and i haven't found one that i feel is worth the time or money every week. It would probably be a very different story if i found one i liked (but at this point i think it's evident that the issue is me, i just don't like sitting around for 2 hours being bored out of my brain and clapping like a seal lol) as i know some people love group and it comes down to the C and the people i think. If they aren't friendly or really cliquey then what new person will enjoy that? xx

I bet every person she's *****ing about has paid a small fortune in joining fee's and mags and books etc, i don't think anyone just decides not to go to group at all, i've tried 4 different groups, with 4 lots of joining fee's and i haven't found one that i feel is worth the time or money every week. It would probably be a very different story if i found one i liked (but at this point i think it's evident that the issue is me, i just don't like sitting around for 2 hours being bored out of my brain and clapping like a seal lol) as i know some people love group and it comes down to the C and the people i think. If they aren't friendly or really cliquey then what new person will enjoy that? xx

I think some C's are great, and obviously there are brilliant groups out there because otherwise nobody would go, but to be perfectly blunt, I've got better things to do with my time than spend £5 sitting in a group of people I don't know (plus OCD, doesn't like strangers or new places!) very well after weighing in which I could do at home, some people need that discipline, but I don't. On a Saturday morning at 10am, I'd rather be walking my dogs!
XxX

I think some C's are great, and obviously there are brilliant groups out there because otherwise nobody would go, but to be perfectly blunt, I've got better things to do with my time than spend £5 sitting in a group of people I don't know (plus OCD, doesn't like strangers or new places!) very well after weighing in which I could do at home, some people need that discipline, but I don't. On a Saturday morning at 10am, I'd rather be walking my dogs!
XxX

Haha Ditto, to all of it ;) xx

On a different note, there was a spider in our loos at work this morning, huge thing, but now he's missing, I'm not sure if this is more worrying, or less! :S
X

Ok time to burn down the building.... :p x

Ok time to burn down the building.... :p x

I was doing that thing where you watch it going "don't move, don't come towards me please", worried he'll jump out at me whilst I'm doing secret bathroom squat challenges! :p
X

Yup those things can jump buildings!
I had one on the stairs a while ago, tried throwing books down the stairs at it, kept missing and i stayed upstairs until kev got home from work 5 hours later because i thought it would jump up my leg haha, really really hate spiders! :eek: xx

Yup those things can jump buildings!
I had one on the stairs a while ago, tried throwing books down the stairs at it, kept missing and i stayed upstairs until kev got home from work 5 hours later because i thought it would jump up my leg haha, really really hate spiders! :eek: xx

Oh me too, I'm a bit of a bit**, I've taken to suffocating them with deodorant! I'm an animal person, and I wouldn't normally wish harm on anything, but spiders deserve it!
XxX

Back