Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Yup Spiders are EVIL!!! well bugs in general but i can cope with most but not the creepy crawlies 8 legged evil spawn that is a spider lol x

Spiders and their evil babies get the heavy end of my trainer whenever I see one. No mercy! What's got you ready to end lives chicken?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spiders and their evil babies get the heavy end of my trainer whenever I see one. No mercy! What's got you ready to end lives chicken?xx

The spider hatred has us all is would seem! Just a silly thread on here is all, I've calmed considerably! Unsubbed and ignoring it now, not worth arguing with anyone over!
X

You get it everywhere. One of the wedding forums I was reading last night got so *****y on a thread about plus size dresses it was cringed to read but as I'm a woman I couldn't stop and had to see who came out on top lol xx

You get it everywhere. One of the wedding forums I was reading last night got so *****y on a thread about plus size dresses it was cringed to read but as I'm a woman I couldn't stop and had to see who came out on top lol xx

I'm normally the same, but I just had to stop with this one, it was stressing me out! :p
XxX

Morning Ladies!

Finally had a half decent sleep last night, only 5 hours mind, but a solid 5 hours! Though I'm fully expecting a STS this week, have been SO lax with everything again, I found my mojo for 2 weeks and then lost it completely, oh well, a new week next week I shall start again! I've drank some green tea, I've got my little under desk cycle bike and I'm fully planning to do Jillian and cross trainer tonight as it's a rest day from challenges - now I know I've been a pig this week but i still maintain some of the STS will be down to 200 squats and muscle building *she kids herself!*

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Spinach salad
Dinner: Beans on toast with cheese and bacon...mmmm bacon :)

I'm crossed between being a little gutted at a STS (though it was expected) and okay with it as I've realized I've got 3 weeks longer to lose weight than I thought I had, we don't leave till May 24th but for some reason I'd forgotten all about the beginning of May!

XxX

Morning lovely. A sts isn't so bad it could be a gain and we never want those. You sound very chirpy today I'd be feeling dead after 5 he's kip lol
I've lost half a pound but the poo fairy hasn't been my friend this week and I've been rubbish with drinking enough so that's what that is x

Morning lovely. A sts isn't so bad it could be a gain and we never want those. You sound very chirpy today I'd be feeling dead after 5 he's kip lol
I've lost half a pound but the poo fairy hasn't been my friend this week and I've been rubbish with drinking enough so that's what that is x

I think the chirpyness is coming from the green tea - added caffeine so a bit hyper!!
0.5lb is still good though, at least its a loss of some kind, and PF is obviously to blame for some of that too!
XxX

I wouldn't sweat it. You've had an awesome couple of weeks and you know you've slipped a little this week. At least you have that extra time before your holidays.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep I'm not stressing it's a loss and I haven't felt I've missed out on anything so it's a good day :) x

I'm prettyyyy sure I've had too much caffeine, I feel like a god ready to run around in circles!
XxX

What did you have aaaand where can I get some? Lol.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just don't crash and burn before you've had a chance to get your exercise in lol xx

Just don't crash and burn before you've had a chance to get your exercise in lol xx

It's odd, I've never had this reaction to it before, I feel half sick and half buzzy.
XxX

Yay to extra time and are you sure it's going to be a STS? Oh afternoon ;) xx

it'll either be a STS or I'll lose the 0.5 I put on last week, but no more I'm certain of it, I've been naughty this week, been so fed up just keep picking at things, think lack of sleep had something to do with it too, you know when you're tired and just want to eat everything comforting?
XxX

It was indeed 0.5 off, so back down to 11.9 for me, bit disappointing but it is my own fault! I feel really sick this morning, so unless I perk up a bit, my day will consist of pretty much toast and more toast, managed 12 minutes solid on the cross trainer last night, which considering how shocking my Cardio has been lately I feel pretty good about it. Aiming for a good week next week and hopefully a bigger loss!
X

We're wi in twins lol A loss is a loss chicken and I hope you feel better soon. Feeling sick is the worst :( x

We're wi in twins lol A loss is a loss chicken and I hope you feel better soon. Feeling sick is the worst :( x

Ha, it is indeed and we shall be thankful for small mercies! :)
X

Back