Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Feeling SO much better now, think it's because I was feeling rough yesterday, went to bed hungry and didn't sleep well, felt all jittery this morning, but have had some food and drink and feel good. Boy's been good and has got off early to pick me up from work, he wants to get a Sushi takeaway, so depending on how I feel later it's looking like Yo! for dinner, don't think there's too many Syns in Sushi anyway, much better than Chinese or Indian anyway.
XxX

Well done on a loss hun, may not be as much as you like but it's more than you thought! :) xx

Well done on a loss hun, may not be as much as you like but it's more than you thought! :) xx

Thanks Sweetness, I'd expected a STS so as you say, more than I thought, a STS would have been well deserved anyway!
How are you?
XxX

I'm good thanks sweets, starving because off out shopping with a friend and i don't know if they wanna eat so saving my cals just in case lol xx

I'm good thanks sweets, starving because off out shopping with a friend and i don't know if they wanna eat so saving my cals just in case lol xx

Aw bless, don't let yourself get too hungry! Have a bit of fruit or something! Hope you enjoy your shopping trip :)
XxX

Well done on your loss and I'm glad you are feeling a little better!!!! X

Hi there just wondered if the 10K you intend to do is an organised event or something your gonna tackle on your own?

Hi there just wondered if the 10K you intend to do is an organised event or something your gonna tackle on your own?

Hi Hun, sorry have you got the wrong post? I'd love to do a 10k, but have no plans to?
X

Sorry my mistake-yes me too! Maybe one day...................................

No worries, win 10k or run 10k would be ideal, but don't see either of those in the near future!
X

That's it! I need therapy! I am officially a weekend failer! Feeling like poop, quitting, going to hide under my desk and starve.

Don't do it. I've been naughty too. Just getting back on it today. Super freeing it up.

I'm just so sick of weekends, can't get past 11.9 because every time I do a weekend messes it up. If I say "ooo I fancy chips" a normal OH would go "remember your diet" mine rushes out the door to buy them before I can even register that I've said it, and I'm a fat girl, I can't say no!
My only saving grace is that I did cross trainer both Saturday and Sunday, and I'm determined again - but I am every Monday!

I'm just so sick of weekends, can't get past 11.9 because every time I do a weekend messes it up. If I say "ooo I fancy chips" a normal OH would go "remember your diet" mine rushes out the door to buy them before I can even register that I've said it, and I'm a fat girl, I can't say no! My only saving grace is that I did cross trainer both Saturday and Sunday, and I'm determined again - but I am every Monday!

Mines 10.2 when I get to the 9's I swear I'll run down the street in my knickers!

My OH is the same. He loves meals out and takeaways which I do too but everytime he says anything now I've got in the habit of saying course you can but I'm having this as I haven't got the syns to get takeaway. And then he usually feels pretty bad for suggesting it and has what I make instead lol

Mines 10.2 when I get to the 9's I swear I'll run down the street in my knickers!

My OH is the same. He loves meals out and takeaways which I do too but everytime he says anything now I've got in the habit of saying course you can but I'm having this as I haven't got the syns to get takeaway. And then he usually feels pretty bad for suggesting it and has what I make instead lol

We all have our white whale don't we? :p Pleaseee when I get to my ultimate goal (8.5) I'm only ever going to wear knickers, just walk around town like "Hey, look at me!" :)

I think it's because he misses eating rubbish all the time, I'll be watching something on the food network and just make a passing comment of "ooh that looks nice" and he'll jump up like "Oh we could have it, I'll go get it!"....down boy!
XxX

Aww sweetie! I totally know what you mean about feeling like a fat chick who can't say no. This is why I can't have take away in my house, even if its someone else's I will say yes if you offer me some and I will have your left overs. I have the self control not to go and get it myself but can't say no if its there, I think this is also down to me being a "plate clearer". Its difficult bein brought up as a kid being told you must finish everything thats on your plate but then switching to stop when youre full as an adult, not as easy as it sounds!

I will join in the underwear victory lap when I (if I ever) get to target (I so want it for my birthday so I can eat my cake guilt free haha)

Tell boy he can eat rubbish while he's out buying you presents ^_^ crisps and burgers for him, shoes and matching bag for you ;)
.x.x.x.

Aww sweetie! I totally know what you mean about feeling like a fat chick who can't say no. This is why I can't have take away in my house, even if its someone else's I will say yes if you offer me some and I will have your left overs. I have the self control not to go and get it myself but can't say no if its there, I think this is also down to me being a "plate clearer". Its difficult bein brought up as a kid being told you must finish everything thats on your plate but then switching to stop when youre full as an adult, not as easy as it sounds!

I will join in the underwear victory lap when I (if I ever) get to target (I so want it for my birthday so I can eat my cake guilt free haha)

Tell boy he can eat rubbish while he's out buying you presents ^_^ crisps and burgers for him, shoes and matching bag for you ;)
.x.x.x.

Looooveee that logic! I even weighed myself on Sunday morning after eating rubbish fri and sat and was the same weight (thank god for cross trainer) but then totally ruined it yesterday by eating MORE junk! Scales showing a 4lb gain this morning (Yikes!)
Loving the underwear running group we've got going, wonder if it will catch on!
XxX

It'll definitely catch on! Haha I'm rubbish at saying no once he has it, especially to doner meat and chips with garlic mayo.... I even say no more for me, put my fork down and then 2 seconds later use my hands instead!!?!? Lol

Nevermind. Weekends over. We start again today.
:)

It'll definitely catch on! Haha I'm rubbish at saying no once he has it, especially to doner meat and chips with garlic mayo.... I even say no more for me, put my fork down and then 2 seconds later use my hands instead!!?!? Lol

Nevermind. Weekends over. We start again today.
:)

Ooh I'm so good at that "oh, no more I'm stuffed"....."Ooh look, food!"
XxX

Back