Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I'll join in with the knicker sprint if you don't mind. I'm a weekend epic failer! My oh loves takeaway but I can't blame the one I had on Friday night on him cos he was out and I had a nice mother and son night with an Indian. He never asks for take out so how could I refuse haha think Monday should be renamed hang your head in shame day eh toots? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll join in with the knicker sprint if you don't mind. I'm a weekend epic failer! My oh loves takeaway but I can't blame the one I had on Friday night on him cos he was out and I had a nice mother and son night with an Indian. He never asks for take out so how could I refuse haha think Monday should be renamed hang your head in shame day eh toots? Xx

I was fine when it was just a Friday night takeaway, to date my best loss has been achieved after this! But it's getting to be whole weekends of just eating whatever we fancy! It's been 3 in a row now, and I'm sickened at myself!

Ha yes, Monday is definitely shame day!
XxX

Same here I had chicken and chips last night. Paid for it with awful indigestion though and my scales are saying I've gained 2lb the mean *******. Won't talk to them for a couple of days and see if they want to apologise when I give in and speak to them xx

Same here I had chicken and chips last night. Paid for it with awful indigestion though and my scales are saying I've gained 2lb the mean *******. Won't talk to them for a couple of days and see if they want to apologise when I give in and speak to them xx

Good idea, show the little b*ggers who's in charge! I might give mine the ultimatum when I get home of show a STS or loss now or you'll be banished to the under stairs cupboard for a week!
XxX

They might be so scared of the dust bunnies and spiders that they give you a 1lb loss just to stay where the bogeyman doesn't hide haha xx

Do you think changing your weigh day might help? Say if you changed to be a monday or tuesday weigher so you can't have the weekends 'off' or would you just eat cr*p through the week instead? haha Just a thought as I know a few people who have switched their weigh days.

Left over food that you eat cold off the plates in the kitchen with your fingers doesnt have any syns you know ;)

Its silly really that we crave take away when we all like the SW meals, I think its the luxury of not having to cook over feeling 'naughty' for me (though I am usually quite the rebel!) .x.x.

Do you think changing your weigh day might help? Say if you changed to be a monday or tuesday weigher so you can't have the weekends 'off' or would you just eat cr*p through the week instead? haha Just a thought as I know a few people who have switched their weigh days.

Left over food that you eat cold off the plates in the kitchen with your fingers doesnt have any syns you know ;)

Its silly really that we crave take away when we all like the SW meals, I think its the luxury of not having to cook over feeling 'naughty' for me (though I am usually quite the rebel!) .x.x.

Ha no, then I'd just eat rubbish during the week! I think it is simply the not having to cook anything and just getting OH to come home with a bag of goodies (all I have to do is put bowls on worktops, my kind of preparation!) I don't know what it is about stodgy takeaway food that makes it SO much more comforting that a home cooked meal, though think next weekend I might try and cook some comfort SW food and have it lying around, maybe a nice shepherds pie but with a few extra syns, gotta be better than Chinese! or get some pitta bread for pizzas!

It's since the Sun's been hanging around, I easily did a treat night on Friday and then got straight back on it until I had the first weekend off and it's all gone downhill!
XxX

Nooo!! Don't blame the sun! You'll hurt his feelings and he'll run away and then where will we be :p (although it's freezing here but he has poked his head out briefly lol x

Nooo!! Don't blame the sun! You'll hurt his feelings and he'll run away and then where will we be :p (although it's freezing here but he has poked his head out briefly lol x

Ha no, it's my fault for worshiping the sun! "Oh look Sun's out, time for food and laughter and a joyous occasion!"
XxX

Morning fellow Slimming Worlders!

Feeling a bit more positive today, because the 4lb was only actually a 2lb gain and the rest went overnight (think just food weight!), so that's a plus!

I was planning on Jillian tonight, but apparently my body has other ideas today, as I woke up, went to get out of bed and crashed to the floor because I have somehow (god knows, someone...anyone, any ideas?!) managed to injure my knee...in my sleep...HOW?! So instead I will be doing a leisurely 10 minutes on the cross trainer and some free weights instead. Hopefully it'll fix itself in my sleep too so I can do Jillian tomorrow...everything keeps getting in the way of her!

If any of you also follow Abi's diary (You should, it's brill!) you'll notice that last night I polished off the bad mood with a white chocolate cookie and a packet of wotsits...so...back on it today!

Plan for today is;
Breakfast: Weetabix (HeB) Milk (HeA) and sugar (2)
Lunch: Edamame, Sushi (2)
Dinner: Chicken and mushroom soup with a slice of buttered toast (5)
9 Syns in total!

XxX

Aw stoopid knee :( hope it feels better as the day goes on, I ate my weight in gingernuts so i have no place to talk lol and a lb up from Saturday, so low cals for me until Saturday now to make up for it, boo :(
Hope you at least enjoyed the cookie and wotsits xx

Aw stoopid knee :( hope it feels better as the day goes on, I ate my weight in gingernuts so i have no place to talk lol and a lb up from Saturday, so low cals for me until Saturday now to make up for it, boo :(
Hope you at least enjoyed the cookie and wotsits xx

I did enjoy them, and hadn't eaten a lot else during the day, so was still well under the daily calories, though probably not Syns (never bothered to check the cookie!)
XxX

Hehe magic cookies too! We've got this thing nailed :D xx

Hope your knee is ok! I think the universe is trying to tell you something about Jillian!

Cant believe we all had a hiccup yesterday! Must have been something in the air and therefore totally not our fault!

Your food looks good for today though, just make sure youre getting enough, I love sushi but it never seems to fill me very much, I could eat loads of it!
.x.x.

It does seem that way, every time I try something goes bust!

Magic cookies and parmasan, I'll never be fat again! :)

XxX

Have you been kicking boy in your sleep and injured yourself?xx

Have you been kicking boy in your sleep and injured yourself?xx

Highly likely! :) If it didn't hurt it would have been quite amusing, hopped out of bed and just went *Crash*....:p
How you doing today Sweet?
XxX

I'm great thanks hun had a fab day food wise yesterday and today has been good so far. Walkers pops are my new favourite low syn crisp and the sun is shining in wales :) xx

I'm great thanks hun had a fab day food wise yesterday and today has been good so far. Walkers pops are my new favourite low syn crisp and the sun is shining in wales :) xx

Brill! Ooh how many Syns are they? I do love me some crisps! Raining here today :(
XxX

4 for the 19g multipack size and 5 for the 23g individual size. They're quite filling too xx

Back