Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Despite the knee, I've managed 13 minutes without a break on the cross trainer, some free weights and some (not squat because ow) boxing, had a green tea and feeling pretty good!
XxX

Well done you. Rest that knee now and no more night time ninja antics xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welp, my gain from the weekend has vanished (I'm such a bad serial weigher, don't even WI till Friday!), back down to 11.9 today, hoping I can drop at least another 1 by Friday so I can get past my 11.9 block!

On the downside, my knee is SO much worse today, don't think cross trainer helped all that much, really can't figure out what I've done to it!

Plan for today:
Breakfast; Special K (5) and milk (HeA)
Lunch: Edamame, spinch and quorn chicken salad
Dinner: Tuna mayo & sweetcorn sandwich (HeB) with baby corn, carrots and onion hummus dip (5 max)
10ish syns for today, planning some exercise tonight, knee can recover when I get under 11.9!
XxX

Your food looks yummy today!
be careful with your knee, you maybe stretched funny in your sleep? or did boy really deserve the kicking? :p

Fingers crossed you get past 11.9 (I would kill to get to that haha- think thats about my healthy bmi range)
.x.x.

Your food looks yummy today!
be careful with your knee, you maybe stretched funny in your sleep? or did boy really deserve the kicking? :p

Fingers crossed you get past 11.9 (I would kill to get to that haha- think thats about my healthy bmi range)
.x.x.

It does feel like I've twisted it, probably moved funny, jut hate not knowing, don't really mind pain when you can figure out why it hurts!

I wish it was my healthy, I hate being a short-a** :p
XxX

Morning lovely lady. Food looks lush today but no the cross trainer probably didn't help. Don't over do it today and try and see the doc if it doesn't start easing xx

Morning Sugar, ha no it probably didn't. Might give it a rest for tonight and stick to free weights and do some cross tomorrow instead before WI morning!
XxX

That's a good plan. Would be really chuffed for you if you break the 11st 9 barrier xx

I quit. Seriously considering giving up dieting and just being too fat to move, I'll get one of those cool wheely things that fat Americans have on TV shows. I'll wear a tent for a t-shirt and wobble when I move. It will be a good life.

I was doing so well yesterday, I had my food out ready to cook...and boy (because he knew I wasn't feeling great he said) brought home a pizza...some chips....and some onion rings....I am definitely not losing weight this week, and honestly it just doesn't feel like it's ever going to happen! I know it's my own fault, but I hate him right now, literally hate him.

My plan for today is to wallow in self pity.
For breakfast I shall have a fruit salad, with a side of tears
For lunch I'm thinking 2 slices of wholemeal toast, with some cheese and a good dollop of inner turmoil
For dinner, a cod fillet, some green veggies and an early night.

Okayyy, I know I'm exaggerating, but if we can't be melodramatic and sarcastic, what's the point? :p

Hope everyone else is doing good!
XxX

Oh sweetie :( I just wanna give you a big hug and tell you it's all gonna be ok xxx

You never know, if you keep your syns low today it might counteract the pizza.
And plus, if you don't lose this week, its not the end of the world. I think you just have to go along with it and try to enjoy the plan as much as you can do.

I still enjoyed my weekend, didn't stick exactly on plan but made wiser choices than i would have done before SW.

How's your knee today? I've got a bad knee at the minute, it hurts more though when I'm sat still or lay doing nothing, it like stiffens up or something. Possibly not a bad thing as it means I have ants in my pants and keep moving all the time lol body magic bonus :)

Right as lovely and thoughtful as boy was being he needs a slap. It would have been way nicer for him to cook you the dinner you were going to have!
I wouldnt wallow too much though, its not going to change anything. You've been doing really well and focused and your food has been good.
Although I admit this week I could have joined you with the tent tshirt and wobbly walking. Its just so much easier to get fat!

.x.x.x.

Oh sweetie :( I just wanna give you a big hug and tell you it's all gonna be ok xxx

Mind hugs! Hope you're alright Sweetness, don't worry about me <3
XxX

You never know, if you keep your syns low today it might counteract the pizza.
And plus, if you don't lose this week, its not the end of the world. I think you just have to go along with it and try to enjoy the plan as much as you can do.

I still enjoyed my weekend, didn't stick exactly on plan but made wiser choices than i would have done before SW.

How's your knee today? I've got a bad knee at the minute, it hurts more though when I'm sat still or lay doing nothing, it like stiffens up or something. Possibly not a bad thing as it means I have ants in my pants and keep moving all the time lol body magic bonus :)

I think I can definitely manage a STS this week, but wont be a loss, still STS much better than a gain!
Knee much better today, weirdly mine was the same, much better after a bit of moving (just not too much!) Think i can hack cross trainer tonight! :D
XxX

Right as lovely and thoughtful as boy was being he needs a slap. It would have been way nicer for him to cook you the dinner you were going to have!
I wouldnt wallow too much though, its not going to change anything. You've been doing really well and focused and your food has been good.
Although I admit this week I could have joined you with the tent tshirt and wobbly walking. Its just so much easier to get fat!

.x.x.x.

Bless him, I know in his head he was trying to be nice, just winds me up when I get told off for wanting something small and a little bad (told me off for wanting more wotsits at lunch yesterday - only 4 Syns!) but then brings home a HUGE pizza!...Man logic!

My plan is to get skinny and healthy, live a nice life and then when I'm old eat whatever I like for the years before I pop my clogs and be as big as a house so I can die having eaten all the foods in the world I've ever wanted :p
XxX

Mind hugs! Hope you're alright Sweetness, don't worry about me <3
XxX

Sorry it don't work like that ;)
I'm good thank you sugar, had a fb cull which made me feel really good but now look like a billy no mates cos i deleted everyone i haven't interacted with! But what's the point of having someone on there if you never talk to each other, surely that's just them being nosey, wanting to know all about your life without actually having to talk to you? xxx

Do you think he was secretly trying to punish you for all the night time MMA you've been doing on him? :p

You might be lucky it was one meal and with a low syn day today a STS is better than a gain. You haven't managed as much exercise as you wanted either so don't beat yourself xx

Sorry it don't work like that ;)
I'm good thank you sugar, had a fb cull which made me feel really good but now look like a billy no mates cos i deleted everyone i haven't interacted with! But what's the point of having someone on there if you never talk to each other, surely that's just them being nosey, wanting to know all about your life without actually having to talk to you? xxx

Ha! Still though, at least you've only got people on there you talk to and like now, I'm always having to be a bit careful with what I put on in case it offends people I don't even talk to!
XxX

Do you think he was secretly trying to punish you for all the night time MMA you've been doing on him? :p

You might be lucky it was one meal and with a low syn day today a STS is better than a gain. You haven't managed as much exercise as you wanted either so don't beat yourself xx

Hadn't thought of that! XD

XxX

Back