Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Being fat is definitely not a good life chicken, I often wonder how these people can get that big that they struggle to walk and do things for themselves. It is hard to control eating etc but when you struggle to walk about thats a different story!

Maybe the boy was just wanting to treat you since you have been doing so well! Don't give up though you are much stronger than that :D Xxx

Maybe have a word with him? I know his heart was in the right place (and if he does it again just send the pizza this way!) but if he keeps doing it, its going to keep affecting you. Maybe if you get it over and done with now he can bring you more SW friendly treats? Like a bunch of asparagus haha or if he knew your favourite low syn chocolate bars or crisps? Or get him to bring steak in next time haha.x.x.

Being fat is definitely not a good life chicken, I often wonder how these people can get that big that they struggle to walk and do things for themselves. It is hard to control eating etc but when you struggle to walk about thats a different story!

Maybe the boy was just wanting to treat you since you have been doing so well! Don't give up though you are much stronger than that :D Xxx

I always wonder that, I know a lot of people really struggle with weight, but I think if I got near a stage where I couldn't walk I'd be going "no, this is not a nice feeling" what confuses me is the shows you see where people are so big they're bed bound and people bring them food, if I got that big, i'd expect my OH to at least feed me salad and hide the food, but all their relatives feed them like "6 eggs, 6 pieces of toast, 12 rashers of bacon"....
XxX

Maybe have a word with him? I know his heart was in the right place (and if he does it again just send the pizza this way!) but if he keeps doing it, its going to keep affecting you. Maybe if you get it over and done with now he can bring you more SW friendly treats? Like a bunch of asparagus haha or if he knew your favourite low syn chocolate bars or crisps? Or get him to bring steak in next time haha.x.x.

I'd have settled for some flowers, they'd certainly have been cheaper! :p He's such an enabler, bless him. I just get so confused when he says "no you can't have anymore of that very low syn thing...but here's a pizza!"!
XxX

To be honest I was at the stage where I was really struggling to get around, although its was due a lot to not being able to recover from my c-section because of the complications and my weight. I was getting fed take out and oven cr*p (chips, battered chicken, onion rings, burgers basically anything beige or in breadcrumbs!) and it got to the point that I was so miserable about it I joined SW and within a year a can run up the stairs carrying both the kids now.

Maybe boy wanted to give you something comforting? tell him beans and smash next time haha.x.x.

To be honest I was at the stage where I was really struggling to get around, although its was due a lot to not being able to recover from my c-section because of the complications and my weight. I was getting fed take out and oven cr*p (chips, battered chicken, onion rings, burgers basically anything beige or in breadcrumbs!) and it got to the point that I was so miserable about it I joined SW and within a year a can run up the stairs carrying both the kids now.

Maybe boy wanted to give you something comforting? tell him beans and smash next time haha.x.x.

<3 Poor Abs, never having had a C-section I don't fully get it, but I imagine it's painful and sucky when it goes 100% right, let alone when there are complications. I saw the show the other day about the man who couldn't move, not sure how much he weighed, but he was completely bed bound and wouldn't fit through his doorways even if he could move, was heartbreaking, but I just can't wrap my head around it :(

Beans would have been comforting, probably more so than the pizza (which wasn't that great TBH!)
XxX

Its the worst, but the weight definitely didnt help. Wish I could do the whole pregnant thing again now being fitter and healthier. Not sure I could handle any more mini mes though haha.

Beans are just the way forward in life, add cheese if he's done something wrong! haha

Baked-beans-007.jpg

Its the worst, but the weight definitely didnt help. Wish I could do the whole pregnant thing again now being fitter and healthier. Not sure I could handle any more mini mes though haha.

Beans are just the way forward in life, add cheese if he's done something wrong! haha

View attachment 130920

Unfortunately, pregnancy is the main thing that puts me off ever having mini-me's!
XxX

If boy could produce them and give birth to them I'd forgive him for anything else! As it is, I'll be sticking to the furbabies!
XxX

Pregnancy is lovely. Birth could be better but could be worse. I'd have more and mine was 10lb 5oz so it really isn't that bad and so worth it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I looooove being pregnant. I've been eating pease pudding out of the tub with a spoon today, if I didnt know any better I would say it was cravings haha. Luckily (or unlucky for me if you know what I mean) it DEFINITELY isnt!! .x.x.

I had to Google what Pease pudding was, I still don't understand completely! I get such odd cravings at weird times, when we went to Somerset I woke up at like 3am wanting cheese Doritos dipped in butter....didn't do it mind!
XxX

Pease pudding is such a delight its basically split peas cooked and pureed into like a think paste and its super tasty in soups (especially like a veggie or ham soup it thickens them really well too) or on a ham sanwich. Its veggie friendly and free on SW too so omnomnom!

Im with you on the cheese doritos but dipped in butter? :silly: .x.x.

Pease pudding is such a delight its basically split peas cooked and pureed into like a think paste and its super tasty in soups (especially like a veggie or ham soup it thickens them really well too) or on a ham sanwich. Its veggie friendly and free on SW too so omnomnom!

Im with you on the cheese doritos but dipped in butter? :silly: .x.x.

That sums it up more simply than Wikipedia did!
Yeah it was a weird one, thought it was probably safer to avoid it! :p
XxX

I'm not actually sure about official WI this morning, my scales are doing a weird hoppy dance between 3 different numbers, think I might officially declare it as a STS to be on the safe side (going between 11.7 11.8 and 11.9 so at least it's not higher!), TOTM (for the second time this month, totally loving my hormones right now..not), so not sure it's an accurate measure anyway today! I'll call it a STS and be giddy next week at a bigger loss :p

But Good Morning Lovelies!

my plan for today is quite light as eating out with the MIL tonight
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Weetabix and Milk (HeA + B)
Dinner: Strada, unsure on what to have, could have the grilled chicken salad - but that sounds boring and it's expensive for something I could do at home - I LOVE the risotto Zucca but it's massively high in calories, or there's a chicken and creamy mushroom sauce which I really fancy, but again high in calories...help me?

XxX

I've never been which one are you going to as there are different menu's.

Horsham! I'm such a fussy eater, just don't know weather to be good and have a salad knowing I wont enjoy it or have something I fancy.
X

I'm in the "if you're paying for it then order what you'll enjoy the most" but apparently I'm wrong haha ;) xx

I'm in the "if you're paying for it then order what you'll enjoy the most" but apparently I'm wrong haha ;) xx

I might go with that logic! I really don't want to spend £11 on a plain grilled chicken salad (can't have olive oil and don't like olives), so it would literally be chicken, leaves and tomatos....
XxX

Back