Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

LMFAO love it, I would TOTALLY do that ^_^

I really want to! But I think if I got one i'd be tempted to eat it...which is the only downfall to the evil plans! Might get him a massive chocolate bar instead, because then I wont be tempted! :p
XxX

Get him a chocolate pizza! mwahahaha

Evil ladies but I love it! Haha

No idea what size but one shop I spoke to said dresses can take 9 months to be delivered and then there could be alterations needed so don't want to leave it too late. I want a lacs up back which gives a size or two leeway but I'm putting it off for now just a few stone off would help my confidence and I plan on doing that by my birthday in August then I'll start looking xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evil ladies but I love it! Haha

No idea what size but one shop I spoke to said dresses can take 9 months to be delivered and then there could be alterations needed so don't want to leave it too late. I want a lacs up back which gives a size or two leeway but I'm putting it off for now just a few stone off would help my confidence and I plan on doing that by my birthday in August then I'll start looking xx

9 months? really?! WOW! I can't get my head around that! Having said that, I'm going to be so cheap and get a knock-off Ebay dress or something! :p
XxX

Why oh why do none of you live near me? I'm in need of a running buddy and all of my friends suckkkkk! *pouts*

There's loads on eBay I like but knowing me I'd buy the one that didn't fit/didn't turn up/looked nothing like it's picture. I'm playing it safe. I couldn't run if I was being chased by an axe wielding maniac so id be no good even I lived next door haha maybe one day I'll find my inner Forrest Gump xx

There's loads on eBay I like but knowing me I'd buy the one that didn't fit/didn't turn up/looked nothing like it's picture. I'm playing it safe. I couldn't run if I was being chased by an axe wielding maniac so id be no good even I lived next door haha maybe one day I'll find my inner Forrest Gump xx

I like the idea of running, but on my own I'd be petrified people were looking at me, at least with a friend I suppose it'd be a bit more comforting! having said that, I'd get about 8 seconds in and go "nope, that's enough!"
X

I love running. Its a fab thing to do on your own if you have a nice place to do it and lots of good music to help on the way.

.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396286882.873619.jpg tehehe xx

Haha Brilliant! I just need to get good enough at running to out-run Steve if we stumble across bears in Colorado! :p
XxX

Haha Gilly that pic is awesome! I've successfully done 20 mins crosstrainer, squat boxing and my 30 day challenges, feeling the burn!
XxX

Morning Gorgeous Ladies!

I'm in a lovely mood this morning, feeling all skinny after my work-out, feeling positive and waiting for my health food goodies to arrive in the post!
Following on the theme from Pixie's thread, today I am thankful for;

1) My new found determination
2) My shiny working cross trainer
3) Finally a helpful boy!
4) I've had 2 NSV's this week, 3 if you include the willpower to plan a run
5) My bed was SO comfortable this morning, such a good sleep was had!
6) Purely for Abi's sake, the new found love for exercise means I'm eating a lot more good food, I'm not scared of food anymore so don't feel bad for eating!

I'm pretty certain my moods depend soley on how I've slept!

Plan for today;
Breakfast: Wholemeal (HeB) toast, honey (2) with banana and strawberries chopped on top
Lunch: Garlic chicken, spinach, peppers and 2 left over wedges from boys dinner (I love that he's on a health kick, so much yummy food for me to steal!)
Dinner: Tuna mayo (2), sweetcorn and cheddar (HeA) with salad and a small amount of pasta

NomNomNom.

XxX

yaaaay

Loving everything about this, the positivity, motivation, love of food its aaaaaall good! :)

Your food plan for today looks yummy too! Think I might have to steal the garlic chicken idea for when I actually want to eat again sounds tasty. I always tend to do the same things with chicken.
.x.x.x.

I'm gonna start calling you popeye with the amount of spinach you eat lol food looks good though and very healthy. I've been good apart from that pesky little hot cross bun earlier but nobody saw me eat it so it doesn't count does it? X

I'm gonna start calling you popeye with the amount of spinach you eat lol food looks good though and very healthy. I've been good apart from that pesky little hot cross bun earlier but nobody saw me eat it so it doesn't count does it? X

Haha it's only because I hate lettuce! Plus the Tesco near us don't do rocket, so I only get spinach :p
No of course it doesn't count, it's like driving snacks or other peoples birthday cake!
XxX

I hate regular iceberg lettuce too, I love the kind of 'bistro' salad though with spinach, rocket and a cheeky bit of racicchio.

Back