Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I hate regular iceberg lettuce too, I love the kind of 'bistro' salad though with spinach, rocket and a cheeky bit of racicchio.

It's just so watery and plain, same as celery :p

How you feeling Sweetie? Did you go to the Drs?
XxX

I hate when it tastes like its covered in sugar bleurgh.I love celery for dipping purposes as it doesnt interfere with the cheesey goodness (its always cheese dip with me lol) Its good for jambalaya too as it keeps its crunch.

I havent been to the Drs, couldnt get an appointment. still feeling pretty awful so Im hiding under a blanket watching Silent Witness, scared to go upstairs in case it happens again lol.x.x.x.

I hate when it tastes like its covered in sugar bleurgh.I love celery for dipping purposes as it doesnt interfere with the cheesey goodness (its always cheese dip with me lol) Its good for jambalaya too as it keeps its crunch.

I havent been to the Drs, couldnt get an appointment. still feeling pretty awful so Im hiding under a blanket watching Silent Witness, scared to go upstairs in case it happens again lol.x.x.x.

I just can't be doing with celery, quite like to dip baby corn though, I've become a bit obsessed with that and caramelized onion hummus!

That sucks, surely they should see you as a fairly urgent case? Just lie totally still!
XxX

I want dips now :( lol

I am trying to just ignore the fact that I really need the loo. Thats how all of this started! haha. They said if its urgent go to a&e but I dont think its urgent enough that I'd be seen very quick and I really just don't want to sit there for hours while they wheel in all the people worse off than me.
.x.x.

I want dips now :( lol

I am trying to just ignore the fact that I really need the loo. Thats how all of this started! haha. They said if its urgent go to a&e but I dont think its urgent enough that I'd be seen very quick and I really just don't want to sit there for hours while they wheel in all the people worse off than me.
.x.x.

Have dips, you need food!
Seriously Abs go to the loo, is it upstairs? maybe instead of attempting to come back down just lay in bed if you feel bad?
XxX

I've had a partial NSV today, my trousers are WAY to baggy..unfortunately they're a pair I've not worn, as been waiting for them to stop being too tight, I didn't get an interim of wearing them, they're just horrendously big now!
X

Sell them as unworn on eBay. It's better to have not worn them and lost than to have not lost at all :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sell them as unworn on eBay. It's better to have not worn them and lost than to have not lost at all :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My plan is to have a massive clear out on Ebay, just a bit bummed to lose all my nice clothes!
X

Woop to the big baggy pants! Get them on eBay. I'm gonna have a clear out this weekend. I've got a few dresses I no longer need/want.

I just got my health food shop in the post! Smells so good....the hard part will be not eating it all before I go home...not so healthy if you eat it all at once!!

Quick hop on the scale this morning says I've lost 2lbs already this week, down to 11.7, so if I can keep this up I'm hoping for another big loss on Friday (without eating the box of goodies under my desk...obviously)

Plan for today;
Breakfast: Bran flakes, raspberries and almond milk (Not sure if Bran flakes count as a HeB?)
Lunch: Rocket, spinach and soya bean salad with pepperoni (5)
Dinner: Oriental cod and egg rice with lots of veggies (couple of syns, 2ish for Mirin)

I'm drinking an odd concoction of sugar free squash and Acai berry powder out of my health box, tastes weird, but Acai is supposedly a super-fruit so thought I'd give it a go, and I only used half a tsp so not bothering to give it more than 0.0001 of a Syn!
X

Morning sweetness!
Glad your yummy food arrived safe and sound, and yay to baggy trousers (anyone else singing madness in the background? nope? just me then :p)
xxx

Morning sweetness!
Glad your yummy food arrived safe and sound, and yay to baggy trousers (anyone else singing madness in the background? nope? just me then :p)
xxx

I wasn't, but I am now! :p
XxX

Hey lovely hope you having a lovely day! Good to see you completely motivated again! Yay!! Xx

Slow day at work, and I'm starving but still feeling positive! Hoping for a big loss on Friday and my body totally kills from Jillian last night so I bloomin' better so one!
XxX

Being sore is definitely a good thing!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you for Friday!! Are you sneaking peaks at the scales? X

Of course I am, because I'm a very naughty Girl! -2lbs this morning, want at least 3 by Friday, if not 4! finally gotten past 11.9 though which is good, been stuck there or 3 weeks! I'm too sore to cross anything at the moment!
XxX

Of course I am, because I'm a very naughty Girl! -2lbs this morning, want at least 3 by Friday, if not 4! finally gotten past 11.9 though which is good, been stuck there or 3 weeks! I'm too sore to cross anything at the moment!
XxX

haha!! The joys of exercising eh! Ah i thought so that's so good hopefully you can sneaky another lb or 2 off :DX

I'll admit I have missed swearing at her quite a bit, but God after a 3 week break she almost killed me! Never felt so unfit!
XxX

Haha does she swear in it?! I bought the DVD but it's yet to go in the DVD player!!! You are doing well with the exercise! Go you! X

Haha no, I swear at her for the whole 20 minutes! Try it, you'll be amazed how tiring it is, it looks SO easy - even my OH's friend, who is a kickboxing instructor said it knackered him! It's so different from normal exercise!
XxX

Back