Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I did do :)

Yeah bless her, i think we should leave boy behind and us three can go and cause trouble across the pond :p xx

I did do :)

Yeah bless her, i think we should leave boy behind and us three can go and cause trouble across the pond :p xx

Sounds like a brilliant plan! We can make her take us to Mr Chefs place and cause havoc :D "Ooh, Mr Chef man, when are you going to ask Abi out? She's lovely you know, if you don't do it soon someone else will snap her up...be jealous!"
XxX

Mwahahaha *rubs hands together* most excellent plan :D :p xx

Mwahahaha *rubs hands together* most excellent plan :D :p xx

We'll either have to organize a girly get together with her, or stalk her till we find out where she lives :p
XxX

I think she lives up Newcastle way I believe, and if she refuses we can just go kidnap her ;) xx

I think she lives up Newcastle way I believe, and if she refuses we can just go kidnap her ;) xx

I think our plans might be scuppered when she reads this :p
XxX

"Abs...look into this light....follow the light....now i am going to count to 5 and you are going to forget everything you have just read....5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ....Hello lovely! So good to see you back"

:p sorted xx

"Abs...look into this light....follow the light....now i am going to count to 5 and you are going to forget everything you have just read....5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ....Hello lovely! So good to see you back"

:p sorted xx

It'll be like Men in Black! :p Still if we went for a visit/kidnap/embarrassment trip I'm sure we'd burn off lots of calories running round after her babies :)
XxX

-5lbs this morning!!! WOOO! Takes me down to 11.4! So giddy this morning it's unreal!

Plan for today is;
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Oat bakes (5) and a ham salad
Dinner: Unsure because it's Friday treat night, but there's nothing particular I fancy at the moment, suggestions welcome!!

Hope everyone else is doing good :)
XxX

-5lbs this morning!!! WOOO! Takes me down to 11.4! So giddy this morning it's unreal!

Plan for today is;
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Oat bakes (5) and a ham salad
Dinner: Unsure because it's Friday treat night, but there's nothing particular I fancy at the moment, suggestions welcome!!

Hope everyone else is doing good :)
XxX

Wow!!
Bloody fantastic honey!! :D whoop!! :bliss:
Sooo happy for you!!!! Xxx

Wow!!
Bloody fantastic honey!! :D whoop!! :bliss:
Sooo happy for you!!!! Xxx

Thank youuu!!!! I'm at my lowest weight in about 2 years now! Was doing all sorts of posing in front of the mirror this morning! :p
XxX

Thank youuu!!!! I'm at my lowest weight in about 2 years now! Was doing all sorts of posing in front of the mirror this morning! :p
XxX

Haha brilliant! Love that :D you go girl :) xxx

Haha brilliant! Love that :D you go girl :) xxx

I have all sorts of odd cravings today though, get the feeling dinner will be a mish-mash of odds! :p

XxX

Yaaaaay!! So chuffed for you lovely that's a fantastic loss and you smashed that 11'9 barrier x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yaaaaay!! So chuffed for you lovely that's a fantastic loss and you smashed that 11'9 barrier x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Finally!! And in such a spectacular fashion! :)
XxX

Jeezy peeps little lady!! Massive loss well done!!! No wonder you are giddy!!n:D

Still doing a happy dance, though did ruin it slightly by having a co-op ceaser wrap for my lunch...but it's Friday and it's my treat day so don't feel too horrible, but there are cakes on the kitchen table because it's my co-workers birthday, might be tempted! I'm certain I can work it off though, as 5lb loss comes after whole weekend off!
XxX

You know you work hard doing exercise and being good the rest of the time! Why not! I could've murdered the tesco shop assistant who was trying to get my to sample different little cakes! Would've set me off!! You know when to stop though :D

I quite like having the Friday "off" as long as I can control the Saturday that follows I think it actually helps me not binge, I tend to keep my Syns quite low most days anyway! Aw bless, there are certain things I can't resist too!
I'm "off" today but still being quite good, I've had a sarnie, might have a cake and will probably have duck rolls for tea, so not too many calories anyway :)
XxX

Back