Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Fuming cannot even accurately describe how I feel right now.

I've felt so sick all day, came into work as there's nobody else to cover the phones (think I've mentioned before about being the only one in the office), felt so ill by 1 that I asked to leave, got yelled at by my not even official manager (there are 4 of us who work here, and my boss left, so technically I'm a wild gal!) because having someone from there end cover the phoned would screw them up, like it's my fault the MD wont hire someone else to help with phones (even though he goes AWOL all the time to run his second business!), that the reason I feel sick is because I don't eat enough and drink too much water (2ltrs a day, half of that at work, hardly excessive) so spend most of the day in the loos (literally pee like 4 times a day in an 8 hour work day...) and that he doesn't take sick days so why should I...cue bursting into tears at my desk, being found that way by another (lovely) colleague, who then told my unofficial manager, who basically said I should man up.

Tell you what, I could have handed in my resignation on the spot or vomited on the desk and walked out just to teach him a blinkin lesson.

Ok what's his name and address so I can hunt him down and give him a big dose of Welsh butt kicking! He sounds like an absolute bell end who needs a kick in the coc!

Apart from the anger has the sickness settled down at all? Sending you big hugs lovely girl xx

Well thats not very nice or fair! Is there any one higher than him you complain to? Though the MD sounds like a right one too! I hate 'business type' men who just like to belittle people and be all look at me Im so important. GRRR.

Hope you're feeling better now though, and well done boy for taking you shopping! :)
.x.x.

Morning Ladies,

Feeling better today, oddly I think I've been making myself feel sick because I've been so stressed about having to come in when I'm sick! Vicious circle! He's normally fine, which is odd, friendly, lets us take sneaky breaks we shouldn't, but something about sick days really riles him up - a few weeks ago a colleague phoned in sick and boss basically yelled at him down the phone, magically half an hour later said colleague was in work looking very green! We've got the MD and another manager (who's lovely and always sticks up for us when we have grievances - has no power but it's nice to have someone down to earth!) coming down here after Easter, if I've not quit by then I'll say something. It wasn't even the not being able to leave so much - it was the way it was done, if he had have said "sorry, we're really busy, can you stick it out a bit and if you're not great later then go when we can cover?" there was NO need to be mean to me on a personal level.

Weight wise, STS for me this week. Not entirely happy with it, but it's my own fault so I'll have to live with it! But on the plus side, I am wearing an outfit today which consists of all size 12 clothes :)
XxX

Oh sweetie! He sounds like a total twatbaggins and needs a Gibbs slap (or a dozen!)
Grrrr!!!

Has the sickness calmed down yet? Sorry you're feeling poorly too, you and Abs...I bet you're just secretly conspiring to have mr chef take care of you both so that you get to meet him :p

Hope you feel better soon picklewig xxx

Oh sweetie! He sounds like a total twatbaggins and needs a Gibbs slap (or a dozen!)
Grrrr!!!

Has the sickness calmed down yet? Sorry you're feeling poorly too, you and Abs...I bet you're just secretly conspiring to have mr chef take care of you both so that you get to meet him :p

Hope you feel better soon picklewig xxx

Sickness has calmed down, but you know me so well, that was totally my plan! Just haven't told Abs yet :) I'm at the stage now where I wish we weren't going to America, because we would have had enough in savings for me to just quit and we'd have been fine till I found something else.

XxX

Sickness has calmed down, but you know me so well, that was totally my plan! Just haven't told Abs yet :) I'm at the stage now where I wish we weren't going to America, because we would have had enough in savings for me to just quit and we'd have been fine till I found something else.

XxX

Oh wow...

Your trip will be totally amazing, and you will remember it forever, and we should all do what we want because life is too short to be anything but happy...
But on the flip side that also applies to the job thing

I would hate having to make that choice, half of me would think stuff it, stick it out for a few more weeks (how long til you leave exactly as far as working days go?) and your trip will be the perfect antidote and cheer you up, relax you and give you time to re-evaluate your job and whether you wanna leave and find another one or stay there, but knowing you have the option of cancelling and being able to stick two fingers up at the bosses I can imagine would be intensely satisfying...

If I had said that to you, what would you say to do? We always give much better advice to others than we do to ourselves xxx

Oh wow...

Your trip will be totally amazing, and you will remember it forever, and we should all do what we want because life is too short to be anything but happy...
But on the flip side that also applies to the job thing

I would hate having to make that choice, half of me would think stuff it, stick it out for a few more weeks (how long til you leave exactly as far as working days go?) and your trip will be the perfect antidote and cheer you up, relax you and give you time to re-evaluate your job and whether you wanna leave and find another one or stay there, but knowing you have the option of cancelling and being able to stick two fingers up at the bosses I can imagine would be intensely satisfying...

If I had said that to you, what would you say to do? We always give much better advice to others than we do to ourselves xxx

Unfortunately I don't actually have the option of cancelling, it's all booked and paid for, it's just I kind of wish we'd never have booked it so I'd have the money. :(
XxX

Fuming cannot even accurately describe how I feel right now.

I've felt so sick all day, came into work as there's nobody else to cover the phones (think I've mentioned before about being the only one in the office), felt so ill by 1 that I asked to leave, got yelled at by my not even official manager (there are 4 of us who work here, and my boss left, so technically I'm a wild gal!) because having someone from there end cover the phoned would screw them up, like it's my fault the MD wont hire someone else to help with phones (even though he goes AWOL all the time to run his second business!), that the reason I feel sick is because I don't eat enough and drink too much water (2ltrs a day, half of that at work, hardly excessive) so spend most of the day in the loos (literally pee like 4 times a day in an 8 hour work day...) and that he doesn't take sick days so why should I...cue bursting into tears at my desk, being found that way by another (lovely) colleague, who then told my unofficial manager, who basically said I should man up.

Tell you what, I could have handed in my resignation on the spot or vomited on the desk and walked out just to teach him a blinkin lesson.

I just read this. All I can say is what a w**ker.

Saw this and thought of you :) xx
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397216357.901341.jpg

Ah, brilliant and SO true! Except the rum part, I'd swap that for a book and juice :)...no scr*w it, I don't care what comes with it as long as there's a beach!
XxX

Agreed!

But whoop whoop to the size 12 outfit :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :) I've got a size 10 dress hanging from my kitchen door so it puts me off snacking, when I fit into it I'll be ecstatic!
X

Morning hun. How was your weekend? Did you resist the evil weekend temptations or did you fail miserably like me? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning hun. How was your weekend? Did you resist the evil weekend temptations or did you fail miserably like me? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Gorgeous girls!

Fab weekend, lovely weather and treated to a nice Sunday out to Bexhill with Boy! Food-wise I've done okay, I've treated myself where I thought necessary, had a few baddies but not enough to do any harm, I've eaten like a queen, but a skinny queen - my splurges included Subway sarnie, some Doritos and a KFC Krushem, but no more, I was way under my calorie limits both days and have stayed at 11.4! I even fit in some exercise on both days - helped greatly by my doggies!

Soooo, on that positive note, I shall be pushing myself hard this week, as I want another big loss!

Not sure on my food plans for this week, need to get my organizing head back on and sunshine weekend head off! I do know that Boy has agreed to do 30DS tomorrow with me :)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.
XxX

Morning gorgeous!
Sounds like you had a fab weekend! Yay!! :bliss:
How is work today? xx

Morning gorgeous!
Sounds like you had a fab weekend! Yay!! :bliss:
How is work today? xx

Work is going SO slowly, get the feeling it's going to be a very long week, want to go and play in the sun! I'm not designed for this work thing! :p
XxX

Work is going SO slowly, get the feeling it's going to be a very long week, want to go and play in the sun! I'm not designed for this work thing! :p
XxX

Hehe me neither! Is your desk by a window? So you can feel the sun on your face? Maybe put a beach wallpaper on your work computer or something? Xxx

Hehe me neither! Is your desk by a window? So you can feel the sun on your face? Maybe put a beach wallpaper on your work computer or something? Xxx

I am next to a window yeah, lovely when the sun shines through, can't change my background though (silly rules!), oh well, 4 day weekend for bank hol so I'm hoping the sun stays! :) Do you have any nice plans for Easter weekend?
XxX

Back