Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I am next to a window yeah, lovely when the sun shines through, can't change my background though (silly rules!), oh well, 4 day weekend for bank hol so I'm hoping the sun stays! :) Do you have any nice plans for Easter weekend?
XxX

Kevs working fri sat and mon, and we are taking his mum for dinner as a belated Mother's Day on the Sunday.
Shall probably just be cleaning the faffing the van :D xxx

I'm bummed out this morning, peaky sneak on the scales shows a STS, WTF?! I didn't put any on at the weekend, I've been good this week AND I've been doing a shi* load of exercise, and not even a bloo*y wiggle! I could understand had I been naughty or not worked out, but I even worked out at the weekend! What's going on with you body?!

Is * week due and has the poo fairy visited? They're the most common reasons why you might not be showing a loss. Don't let it get to you though you're doing fab with the exercise xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is * week due and has the poo fairy visited? They're the most common reasons why you might not be showing a loss. Don't let it get to you though you're doing fab with the exercise xx

Not * week and yes! The only thing I can think of that's different is that I've drunk less, but I don't think it's that much less - might try and drink a bit more today and see if it helps :(
X

Batteries need changing on the scale? Drink more and see if it helps if not and you get a sts I'll join you in stamping my foot and shouting it's not fair lol xx

It might just be a natural fluctuation in your weight which is why you should only go by your set weigh day & time, naughty!!! :p

Batteries need changing on the scale? Drink more and see if it helps if not and you get a sts I'll join you in stamping my foot and shouting it's not fair lol xx

Plus stamping our feet would probably count as body magic! :p

It might just be a natural fluctuation in your weight which is why you should only go by your set weigh day & time, naughty!!! :p

Oh I knowwww, I'm so bad this week, I've lost all mojo, I'm not BEING bad, but I really couldn't give a monkeys this week, I want to eat rubbish.
X

Have just bungled my way through 30DS and 10 mins on the cross trainer, will probably do a little bit more tonight before dinner and a well deserved bubble bath, I'm hoping that will shift a few lbs before Friday - I was SO hoping for a big loss this week too.
X

You might get one stay positive x

You might get one stay positive x

Bleedin' better or my Friday will be VERY much off plan! :p
X

Not entirely sure what the hell my body is playing at this week, even after 30DS and cross trainer last night, still not even a wiggle this morning, I am seriously considering throwing in the towel! I've been 100% this week, better than ever and still no bloomin' loss, I will seriously not be happy tomorrow.

Hey sweetness, please stick at it, you've been doing so amazing. Have you thought about stopping with the scales and just going by measurements? With all the exercise you've been doing, the scales might be being a b1tch but the tape measure will be honest with you!
Do you have any clothes that were too small that you could try on? Xxx

Hey sweetness, please stick at it, you've been doing so amazing. Have you thought about stopping with the scales and just going by measurements? With all the exercise you've been doing, the scales might be being a b1tch but the tape measure will be honest with you!
Do you have any clothes that were too small that you could try on? Xxx

I'd love to do measurements, but I didn't do them at the start, so wont notice a difference unless I start from now, just a bit disheartened that I've worked so hard and it's not moving, it's the numbers that matter in my head :(
XxX

Just think though if you werent doing it you could have put weight on. A sts just means that the amount of food youre taking in is the exact amount you need for the energy youre expending.

I know you're food has been good but could you maybe add some speed foods, or lower the syns and keep your water up?

Don't throw in the towel, you've been doing brilliant and so motivated! You're already in smaller clothes so its obviously working .x.x.

Just think though if you werent doing it you could have put weight on. A sts just means that the amount of food youre taking in is the exact amount you need for the energy youre expending.

I know you're food has been good but could you maybe add some speed foods, or lower the syns and keep your water up?

Don't throw in the towel, you've been doing brilliant and so motivated! You're already in smaller clothes so its obviously working .x.x.

I've been doing all I can think of this week, nothing seems to be working, maybe my body's just having a blip, I just don't really have time for blips!
XxX

If you're happy with how you've been eating and exercising just ignore the scales this week. You're doing the right things just keep going and it will pay off. Body may relent next week and give you an awesome loss :) .x.x.

If you're happy with how you've been eating and exercising just ignore the scales this week. You're doing the right things just keep going and it will pay off. Body may relent next week and give you an awesome loss :) .x.x.

I'm hoping so, I'll WI tomorrow as usual but it'll probably STS, but might aim for a hefty loss next week (look at this body, you are expected to lose at least 7-10lbs next week). Think I'm just a bit peeved as my aunt is dieting too and after eating a chinese, a mcdonalds and a pizza this week, has lost 3 lbs...life seems so unfair today *huffs* I'm being a bit of a child today, sulking and pouting!
XxX

Ah dont compare your journey to other people. Easier said than done, I know, I hate the first week weighers with their 6-10 lb losses lol

Silly bodies can't be trusted to do what they're supposed to! Keep huffing, you might just sulk the lbs away haha

Hopefully this will stop the pouting.x.x.
funny-picture-dean-supernatural-disney-princess.jpg

Ah dont compare your journey to other people. Easier said than done, I know, I hate the first week weighers with their 6-10 lb losses lol

Silly bodies can't be trusted to do what they're supposed to! Keep huffing, you might just sulk the lbs away haha

Hopefully this will stop the pouting.x.x.
View attachment 134006

Haha that's brilliant, and so true! So pretty isn't he? :)
XxX

Back