Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

What's happened ?? Wrong colour??

My hair is such an odd mish mash of old colours, I've been dying it for so long. Last time I did it it was lovely, so thought I'd repeat that, but didn't want to do it yet as it would have faded before USA, so I did it a slightly lighter colour (BIG MISTAKE! and it went a bit gingeryyy!) so to fix it, I dyed over it with the originally intended dark brown, which has now gone an odd mix of red and black, so I look like a goth, I'm in ultimate panic mode. Not sure why it always has red tones underneath it, but last time they didn't show up so thought it was a good brand, turned out it was just that box! Think I'm going to strip the colour out, head to the Salon to get the red toned out and then re-dye it with the original brown hair dye! Stresssss!

Sounds horrendous. I remember when I was at uni and wanted brown hair, it was highlighte blonde at the time and I couldn't afford to keep going for highlights. I put the brown on and it went a lovely shade of pink!! Not ideal for work placement either! lol I'm sure you'll get it sorted. Hairdressers can work miracles!!!!!

Morning lovely :)
What's your natural hair colour? Sometimes it just picks up on whats already there? Like in autumn/winter my hair has reddy highlights through it, and then in summer it gets really light brown/blondy highlights through it...i hate hairdressers, i have never found a good one :( now i get whoever has a steady hand to just cut an inch off the bottom every couple of months lol xx

Sounds horrendous. I remember when I was at uni and wanted brown hair, it was highlighte blonde at the time and I couldn't afford to keep going for highlights. I put the brown on and it went a lovely shade of pink!! Not ideal for work placement either! lol I'm sure you'll get it sorted. Hairdressers can work miracles!!!!!

Nightmare, I remember having pink for the same reason! Silly hair, why can't it just magically look like the colour on the box we pick?! :p

Morning lovely :)
What's your natural hair colour? Sometimes it just picks up on whats already there? Like in autumn/winter my hair has reddy highlights through it, and then in summer it gets really light brown/blondy highlights through it...i hate hairdressers, i have never found a good one :( now i get whoever has a steady hand to just cut an inch off the bottom every couple of months lol xx

Naturally blonde, but I've been dying it since I was about 12, so I don't actually know anymore, guessing if I let everything grow out a nice mushy grey! I always do mine myself as can't cope with going to the hairdressers - but it has lightened a bit and the red has faded, so it's just a little dark and red at the moment, hoping it'll fade a bit more with some washes and I can start again (maybe just go and get it dyed once by the hairdressers and try and maintain it through my holiday)
XxX

Also, my plan of getting back on track yesterday - reaaaally didn't work, so hopefully first day back today! *fingers crossed*

I feel your pain, think Im queen of hair-dying disasters. Naturally blonde but been dying my hair for years and one day I decided I wanted to be Luna Lovegood, because why wouldn't I? haha In 1 day my hair went from being longer than this DSC02272.JPG to this DSC02904.JPG My hair was all broken and literally like bubblegum so just needed chopping off, needless to say, I haven't bleached my hair since! If you're after something to strip your hair I used a really good one from Savers that was only around £4 recently that actually worked really well. I just decided I really didnt want light hair again and dyed it dark haha.x.x.

I feel your pain, think Im queen of hair-dying disasters. Naturally blonde but been dying my hair for years and one day I decided I wanted to be Luna Lovegood, because why wouldn't I? haha In 1 day my hair went from being longer than thisView attachment 135712 to this View attachment 135713 My hair was all broken and literally like bubblegum so just needed chopping off, needless to say, I haven't bleached my hair since! If you're after something to strip your hair I used a really good one from Savers that was only around £4 recently that actually worked really well. I just decided I really didnt want light hair again and dyed it dark haha.x.x.

Oh the dreaded bleach, I've done it once and only once and sobbed for probably about 2 days! I usually use the colourB4 stripped, which works but still leaves my hair with red brassy tones that come through, humpffff, should have just left it and waited a few weeks to dye it like last time and it would have been fine, silly impatience!
XxX

How's the hair and how is the diet lovely? xx

How's the hair and how is the diet lovely? xx

The hair is bearable! Not ideal but okay, still too red, but I've emailed the local hairdresser (well one, there are 5 in my village!) to see if she can help, I'm happy to put up with it for a couple days/weeks if I can get it done properly before I go! If I could figure out how to post pictures here I'd show you! Diet is going okay, 100% yesterday, but not even thinking of getting on the scales till next week, am staying in ignorance and pretending the weekend didn't have any impact :p
XxX

Just chuck it up and ignore the colour until the professionals work their magic. Think how nice it will make you feel after it's done too, I love getting my hair done. I think you're right to ignore the scales, I've been giving mine the cold shoulder since last week just because I was getting on them every day and it's not helpful and they're just mean to me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just chuck it up and ignore the colour until the professionals work their magic. Think how nice it will make you feel after it's done too, I love getting my hair done. I think you're right to ignore the scales, I've been giving mine the cold shoulder since last week just because I was getting on them every day and it's not helpful and they're just mean to me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having the trouble of I hate salons (dislike strangers touching my hair!) but nobody is getting back to me!
XxX

I'm good thanks, head banging from no sugar but doing ok :)
How about you? Other than weird cravings of course lol :p xxx

Aww, sugar detox again?! makes you feel horrible!
I'm doing good, my heads all confused with sorting car insurance and visas and stuff, just want them all to leave me alone! :p
XxX

Lol yup! I can never manage it but I'm determined to get off the poison!
Aww sounds like a headache :( xxx

Lol yup! I can never manage it but I'm determined to get off the poison!
Aww sounds like a headache :( xxx

I'm quite lucky not to be a sweet person, don't think my sugar intake is very high....salt on the other hand is a different matter!

I've given up, decided to leave it and let someone else sort it!
XxX

Llamasoks is not a happy Llama. I have forgotten my keys, locked myself out of the house and Boy isn't home till 7pm...Hungry, fed up, in need of a shower and that means I can't do exercise tonight!

I can't even get into my garden as the gate key is on the same keyring!!

Back