Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I can't even get into my garden as the gate key is on the same keyring!!

Oh no! Have a found a way in it? Got an image of you sat looking like a little girl all lost :( boy to the rescue quick! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Llamasoks is not a happy Llama. I have forgotten my keys, locked myself out of the house and Boy isn't home till 7pm...Hungry, fed up, in need of a shower and that means I can't do exercise tonight!

Oh balls Hun! This is crappola, what have you been doing? Xxx

Thank you for the concern Lovies! I ruined my diet, but I didn't have to sit outside like an idiot, to top it off, boy had my credit card so I was panicking about not even being able to go anywhere, but managed to find a couple of notes hiding in my bag (I knew I was a hider for a reason!) so hopped off to the pub (well done Abs!) and had a meal and a diet coke (because that obviously saved me from the huge plate of fish and chips...) boy got home at half 6 and brought me a Mccy's apple pie because he felt bad - weirdly nice evening, quite enjoyed sitting at the pub, had a really nice waitress who I had a chat with because she said I looked fed up, offered me a free dessert (which I turned down, like a good girl..after said fish and chips) and went home to my apple pie!

For those of you who know how screwy my head is and how much I struggle with people and social stuff - especially restaurants I think I've mentioned before - I consider that a nice little achievement, even if I've only had 1 day on track in the last week!

Back on it today, no exercise as I've pulled my back (my lucky week or what?!) but sensible eating and hopefully exercise tomorrow, promised myself no weighing till the 16th - let's see how that goes!
XxX

Well done with turning down a free desert I think I would've had it and considered it hard earned after the stress of being locked out. I'm not a fan of restaurants either or anywhere I might have to squeeze inbetween chairs to get passed. Why do they need to put tables so close together anyway? I think you did brilliantly yesterday and the scales will be good to you on the 16th even with the fish and chips xx

Well done with turning down a free desert I think I would've had it and considered it hard earned after the stress of being locked out. I'm not a fan of restaurants either or anywhere I might have to squeeze inbetween chairs to get passed. Why do they need to put tables so close together anyway? I think you did brilliantly yesterday and the scales will be good to you on the 16th even with the fish and chips xx

I'm hoping so! If I can kick exercise up a notch from tomorrow and eat good solidly (no fridays off) for just 2 weeks I think I can kick off a stone, maybe more before I go!
XxX

Oh dear! I hate it when that happens. A few weeks ago I managed to lock my fella in the house on a friday night?! I took my keys and his keys! Lets say he wasn't the happiest...

Oh dear! I hate it when that happens. A few weeks ago I managed to lock my fella in the house on a friday night?! I took my keys and his keys! Lets say he wasn't the happiest...

Ha bless, still at least he was inside! I've not done it before, so at least it's not a regular occurrence! I've left my phone in some odd places and forgotten that a lot, but never my keys!
X

Defo well done on the not having of dessert but even more well done for the making of stranger conversation!! Brave lady :)
How are you doing today Hun? Xxx

Defo well done on the not having of dessert but even more well done for the making of stranger conversation!! Brave lady :)
How are you doing today Hun? Xxx

Thanking you!
Struggling food wise, just not feeling it at the moment, just want to curl up in a little ball on my sofa and eat! I keep telling myself that as of tomorrow we're blitzing, but my body just wants to comfort eat today - might make some SW mac and cheese tonight and use Syns, haven't had any so far, haven't eaten much TBH, not consciously, just been too busy thinking of dinner! :p

How are you doing Hun?X
XxX

I'm doing good thanks Hun, made myself a little sewing corner :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398953158.260881.jpg
Mac and cheese sounds scrummy! Xxx

I loves it, the colour on your wall is so nice!

Despite the back/rib odd muscle pain thing, I've managed some squats today, so even if I put weight on, I wont turn back to flabby (she hopes)!
XxX

I loves it, the colour on your wall is so nice!

Despite the back/rib odd muscle pain thing, I've managed some squats today, so even if I put weight on, I wont turn back to flabby (she hopes)!
XxX

I think the amount of exercise you do compensates for most things! Warrior woman u are!! I get knackered just reading about your exercise lol xxx

I think the amount of exercise you do compensates for most things! Warrior woman u are!! I get knackered just reading about your exercise lol xxx

I've done 10 mins cross trainer and like 50 squats over the last 5 days, that's it, feel so lazy - which is odd because I never used to do any and it never bothered me before!
XxX

I've done 10 mins cross trainer and like 50 squats over the last 5 days, that's it, feel so lazy - which is odd because I never used to do any and it never bothered me before!
XxX

I guess your body just gets used to things. Before you never did it so it didn't know it was missing out. See opened the floodgates now lol xxx

I guess your body just gets used to things. Before you never did it so it didn't know it was missing out. See opened the floodgates now lol xxx

I'd like to close them again please!! Of course then I'd go back up to 13stone and would not be a happy bunny!
XxX

I'd like to close them again please!! Of course then I'd go back up to 13stone and would not be a happy bunny!
XxX

Lol you've done fab though, and much smaller at this weight because of it, surely that's better? I couldn't do it, but then maybe if I started off small it would eventually end up like second nature to me too xxx

Lol you've done fab though, and much smaller at this weight because of it, surely that's better? I couldn't do it, but then maybe if I started off small it would eventually end up like second nature to me too xxx

Yeah much better, hoping to kick off a bit more before I go, but will already be smaller so bonus, it's mainly just my thighs that annoy me, I've got quite a small waist (hourglass win!) but huge thighs, wobbly and horrible, if I could just get them smaller I think I'd be happy with that!
XxX

Though personally, I blame the fact we're short, if we were taller we'd be thin!! I'm not fat, just too short!
XxX

Though personally, I blame the fact we're short, if we were taller we'd be thin!! I'm not fat, just too short!
XxX

Haha I say that! At 5ft nowt I can't hide much lol
Morning ball put girlie :D xxx

Back