Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Have u tried one of those thigh master/bingo wing thingies? Or the inner thigh/hip stretches? Xxx

Have u tried one of those thigh master/bingo wing thingies? Or the inner thigh/hip stretches? Xxx

I have a leg master, it works well but only really the upper thigh - oddly I've got a thigh gap going on at the top, just big lower thighs and chunky knees! I shall keep persevering, dresses are fine, just hate jeans - I have quite a small waist in relation to my legs, so jeans that fit my middle wont go up and jeans that fit my legs gape at the waist! They should make jeans just for fat thighs!
XxX

You could always just make yourself some? Good old fashioned sewing lovely :) Hope that you have a fab weekend xxx

I may have made the mistake of weighing yesterday...then getting depressed and eating a whole bag of sharing doritos, a wrap and a cookie....

BUT onwards and upwards today, green tea taken, 20 mins on cross trainer, leg master and shake weight, so I'll draw a line under it and carry on - gotta admit though, getting hugely sick of working my a** off for no results on the scales.

You and those bloody scales!! You've done something not many of us can do and that's draw a line under it and not wait until Monday to get back on it so that's a positive x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eurgh I know, but it has been a while, was so good last week not glancing at them! So beyond p*ssed off though!

Ladies, I'm seriously considering throwing in the towel.

NOOOOO!!!

You've done sooo well!! Stupid ****1ng scales :mad:
You've only got a couple of weeks and you can have all the yummyness your little heart deserves sweetie :bighug: xxxx

Why whats happened? I bet you're losing inches though with the exercise you're getting in, I know I do complain an awful lot about not losing enough weight, but I can see the difference in my body. Especially if i don't do any exercise one week, and do 3 runs the next week. It's completely different.
Keep up the good work hun
xx

I don't see any difference at all. No difference on the scales, I can't see one in the mirror, so hacked off with it all. I've been working my butt off for the last 2 weeks, upped my exercise, been good and when i checked the scales on Friday, they were still at 11.2! I wasn't expecting anything big but considering I lost 5lbs in a week that I ate Dominos, I'm more than a little peeved. I did 50 minutes on the cross trainer on Saturday, ate nothing but fruit and veg all day, and still not a wiggle on Sunday, so my yesterday consisted of a huge bag of Doritos, a bacon sandwich, a pasty, a huge bag of Wotsits, tub of dip, 2 Mcdonalds smoothies, an apple pie, and 2 yes 2 blueberry muffins - because let's face it, I don't do things by halfs!

Could rip my hair out today!

NOOOOO!!!

You've done sooo well!! Stupid ****1ng scales :mad:
You've only got a couple of weeks and you can have all the yummyness your little heart deserves sweetie :bighug: xxxx

It's all the scales fault, honest! I would have been totally fine with a little loss, just down to 11 at least, but in 2 weeks, I've not lost a single lb - how is that possible?!

:( Oh hun, hope they show something soon, they might play catch up.
I know if I don't eat enough my body goes into shock. I have to force myself to eat more when I've been running etc, but hopefully your's will catch up with you.

:( Oh hun, hope they show something soon, they might play catch up.
I know if I don't eat enough my body goes into shock. I have to force myself to eat more when I've been running etc, but hopefully your's will catch up with you.

That's the only thing I can think of, that maybe I've not been feeding myself enough and my body is clinging to all the fat! I might up them this week and maybe do some more protein if exercising - my plan is to be 100% this week, till Friday, I'm having my birthday weekend off (Flat out refuse to diet on my 21st!) then back on for a whole week until we leave - damage limitation she says!
X

It's all the scales fault, honest! I would have been totally fine with a little loss, just down to 11 at least, but in 2 weeks, I've not lost a single lb - how is that possible?!

I think they're evil the control they have over us :( I think u should chuck them and just go by clothes.
I don't really know what else to say, I'm certainly not one to talkI still weigh the same as I did at Christmas!
Definitely don't diet on your birthday a and massive birthday wishes in case I forget lol Xxx

I think they're evil the control they have over us :( I think u should chuck them and just go by clothes.
I don't really know what else to say, I'm certainly not one to talkI still weigh the same as I did at Christmas!
Definitely don't diet on your birthday a and massive birthday wishes in case I forget lol Xxx

They are! I'm going to try and ignore them till I go - weigh the day before just so I can see (have to know roughly for the Grand Canyon tour) and then when I get back (damage!) but then just ignore it and go by instinct! I'd be okay if I understood, but i just can't get my head around how I've not lost anything - doesn't seem worth working my a** off!

Aww thanks honey - don't really have anything planned...except a huge pizza - I know SW says you shouldn't' look at food as a reward and should treat yourself with other things, but dammit I'm having it!
XxX

Don't give up because the scales are being bell ends!! You're doing so well (blow out excluded) and the scales will catch up. Dieting sucks when it doesn't show the results we work hard for but it's not long until you can say f you sw I'm on holibobs xx

Don't give up because the scales are being bell ends!! You're doing so well (blow out excluded) and the scales will catch up. Dieting sucks when it doesn't show the results we work hard for but it's not long until you can say f you sw I'm on holibobs xx

In my head I knew I was doing well (was a lovely blow out though!) so I know the number shouldn't matter, just couldn't get over it not even being 1lb!
Beach here I come...after some hiking!
XxX

Aww love. Its just fat becoming muscle. A lb of fat weighs the same as a lb of muscle but the muscle is much smaller on your body, so go by your clothes. You've eben doing so well, try not to be so tough with yourself.x.x.x.x..

Have you thought about fasting Hun? Not like mad people, but once or twice a week has tonnes of health benefits, and almost as a by product, people say their shape has changed. I think scales need to just be uninvented, and some someone needs to go back in time and kick some scale creator ar$e!

But seriously you've been doing fab Hun, I hate that scales do this to people :( xxx

Totally forgot I saw this and thought of you...
10273408_765937986783943_4378424371390773348_n.jpg

Back