Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Morning Ladies.

Messaged up royally again last night - 15 mins on cross trainer (yay) followed by a Tesco sarnie, wotsits, and a blueberry muffin (because they needed clearing up...obvs!).

Back on today though, woke up early, did 5 mins on cross trainer (not a lot as woke up late), fruit for breaky - if i can just kick off what I feel like I've put on in the last 2 days I'll be alright.
XxX

Ah hun, just do what you can. Blueberry muffin BLUEBERRY it was totally one of your 5 a day ;)

Plenty of water and superfrees, but if youre exercising lots make sure youre eating enough too fuel yourself too. If you do success express you get to have 2 of each healthy extra so it fuels your body with good B choices. that might be something that would be good for you to look at? .x.x.x.

Feel Great this Summer: 7 Body Confidence Tips | BlogHer

Love the smash the scale and love yourself now part :) xxx

You, my love, are a star - as is she! What a fantastic article. I can't believe 43% of people avoid the pool etc (though as one of them I guess it's not that surprising). I might not like my body as it is, a lot of people don't, but I often try and remind myself that at least I have a whole one that works. It's very hard to see it like that though isn't it? - There's a thread on here about body parts that you love, rather than what you want to change, I thought that was nice:)
XxX

scales.jpg

Ah I love that!!

Morning petal how was your weekend? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Ladies!

Weekend was lovely but sickening! I've eaten SO SO much and been very, but it was lovely and you're only 21 once so I'm drawing a nice big line under it (Especially as my body is feeling rough and don't think it can handle anymore fatty food for a week!).

I'm having a detox week this week - need it! - juices, salads, lots of fruit and veg etc until we go!

I'm a bit bummed out to be at work this week, it's so sunny and I'm so unprepared for holiday that I want to shop and laze in the sunshine *huffs*
Hope everyone's been enjoying the fabulous weather!
XxX

Glad you had a lovely weekend! Just popping by to say thankyou for your support for my run! Finished in 1hr 08 mins :) even in the boiling heat. I've managed to raise just over £250 so far, and still a few sponsors to get in too.

Welcome Sweet, so glad you did it and are happy about it! Brilliant time too, especially in this weather!!
X

Morning!

I've been terribly absent from both here and SW in general, apologies! I hope you're all doing well.

I've eaten pretty much cr*p since my Birthday and not a lot else, have been so stressed about holiday I've given myself a stomach ulcer, so I'm moping around a bit! I've made the decision to try and be rather good in America - don't get me wrong I'll still be eating a bit of rubbish, but I'm going to try and get a lot of exercise in and make mostly healthy choices - I'm not sure how well it will work but I'm going to try.

XxX

Morning!

I've been terribly absent from both here and SW in general, apologies! I hope you're all doing well.

I've eaten pretty much cr*p since my Birthday and not a lot else, have been so stressed about holiday I've given myself a stomach ulcer, so I'm moping around a bit! I've made the decision to try and be rather good in America - don't get me wrong I'll still be eating a bit of rubbish, but I'm going to try and get a lot of exercise in and make mostly healthy choices - I'm not sure how well it will work but I'm going to try.

XxX

I think it'll be hard to eat good in America, and you should just enjoy it, but maybe just watch out for portion sizes...? Everything is given to you in double quantities to what you would usually eat.

Hope you feel better soon xx

I think it'll be hard to eat good in America, and you should just enjoy it, but maybe just watch out for portion sizes...? Everything is given to you in double quantities to what you would usually eat.

Hope you feel better soon xx

I think I'll do half an half, if I fancy a slice of pizza I'll have one, but I've looked at most of the menu's for places we're going and have found some healthier options (not necessarily SW options, but generally healthier and lower in calories!) The good thing about America is that because portions are big you don't really need lots of meals and they are quite used to people asking for doggy bags!

Thanks Hun.
XxX

Oi oi lil one? How's you doing today? I'm back, i even started a new diary and deleted my old one so hopefully will get my head into some kind of sane thinking (yeah right!) Anyhoo just wanted to stop by and say hi :wavey: xxx

Oi oi lil one? How's you doing today? I'm back, i even started a new diary and deleted my old one so hopefully will get my head into some kind of sane thinking (yeah right!) Anyhoo just wanted to stop by and say hi :wavey: xxx

Hi Honey! Firmly in the US, and eating like it too, I want to say I've been good as eating salad, but the salads here are smothered in all the naughtiest! Stuck at the airport for 7 hours as we missed our flight to Nash. So killing some time on Boys iPad, layout us very odd on here. So so glad you're back, I'll catch up properly when I'm back, hope you're doing good. All the loves!! Xxx

Hope you're having an amazing time. Don't worry about a holiday gain you can lose it when you get back. I'm well jel that you're in the states when I'm in wales and the skies are grey and miserable. Have enough fun for all your minis back in the uk :) xx

Hey pickle! Yay to being in the US, have a fantastic time, don't worry about any gain or scales or turning down any yummy food. This is an amazing (possibly once in a lifetime trip) and you don't want to think back and go oh that looked gorgeous i should've eaten that or done this, you can get back on it when you get back.
Am i bad influence lol?
I just think holidays are special and we should make the most of them, which i hope you are doing :D piccies woman!! xxx

You still on holiday missus? I hope you're not avoiding us because you had yummy food? We need our llama and her pictures :D xxx

I'm alive! I missed you all! Got back a week ago, but have been totally off plan, as said we'd have a week off before returning to normal - start again officially tomorrow,k but unofficially back today as I feel SO SICK! Seriuosly, after about 3 weeks of American food my body was screaming at me, I do not understand how people stay big over there, I totally get it here because the food is so varied, but there's just so much sugar in everything - bread, we had bread and it was sweet, we asked why and they said it was sugar and looked at us like we were crazy for asking!

Had an amazing time, lovely, but definitely glad to be back, it was SO hot out there and I've got an odd hankering to do really British things - we had tea and scones yesterday at a garden show! So yes, feet firmly back in England.

Diet wise, I feel like I've put on A LOT, but I don't intend to weigh till the end of July - I'm going to give myself a whole month of clean, organic eating and see how I feel, but hoping it will come off pretty quick as it's mainly sugar weight! :p

My plan for today does not include dinner as I have no idea, buy my fridge and cupboards are stocked with fruit, veg, organic snacks and goodies from a farmers market.

Breakfast: Fruit salad (Peach, strawberry, raspberries, grapes)
Lunch: Yoghurt with granola and a packet of onion oat cakes.
Dinner: We were planning to go out as a last night off meal, just to an Italian (light if not healthy), but I'm actually not sure my body can take it!

Hope you're all having a lovely day!

P.S Pixie, Is Abi still about?, her Diary hasn't been updated in ages?
XxX

Yaaaay you're home! Missed you on minis but glad you had a nice time. Will be great for you not to weigh until the end of July cos you're a bug*** with those scales missy! X

Back