Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Morning puddin'!

How are you doing? I know what you mean about America (or any holiday for that matter) sending you all screwy again, all that junk food we stuff in us has a lot to answer for!!

How are you doing today? Congrats for getting back on track!! Who's wedding do you have? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Pixxiieeee!!

I'm struggling today, Boy's out tonight and all I want to do is snuggle up with a pizza and some white chocolate! We'll see what happens, I'm in a very odd phase of not giving a sh*t about weight, which is worrying and very liberating in equal measure, I'm sure in a few days it'll hit me and I'll be tempted to kick it's a** big time, but right now I'm like "ehh"

My old co-worker (and honorary work mother) is getting hitched at a self catering retreat in Devon, they're having a nice long weekend event instead of just one day, which sounds loverly!
XxX

Pixxiieeee!!

I'm struggling today, Boy's out tonight and all I want to do is snuggle up with a pizza and some white chocolate! We'll see what happens, I'm in a very odd phase of not giving a sh*t about weight, which is worrying and very liberating in equal measure, I'm sure in a few days it'll hit me and I'll be tempted to kick it's a** big time, but right now I'm like "ehh"

My old co-worker (and honorary work mother) is getting hitched at a self catering retreat in Devon, they're having a nice long weekend event instead of just one day, which sounds loverly!
XxX

Oh that wedding weekend does sound lovely, and in beautiful Devon no less! Will be lush I'm sure! :)

I had that feeling of not giving a cr*p about weight a while back, just accepted I had squidgy bits (hubby's word lol, but in a sweet way, he's always saying "shut up I love the squidgy bits" lmao)

That changed when this super hot weather came, I feel like I can't breathe and having 3/4 showers a day cos it's just so icky

Hope the evening pans out whichever way you want it too, I could murder a pint of ice cream right now but only cos I'm so blinking hot, I need to get some Lolly moulds! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I weighed! I promised not to do it till the end of July, and I held up my end of the bargain! My body has rewarded me for my patience with a 1 stone gain! Not happy, but considering I've been out of diet mode for exactly 2 and a half months, it could have been a LOT worse. 3 stone 9 to lose, back into my exercise (I've made a chart to tick off with stickers and everything!) I reckon if I push myself with Jillian and 30 day challenge I can kick off a stone in 4 weeks easily (fingers crossed). My cupboard is stocked ad are my fridge, my freezer and my fruit bowl. I'm in.

Today starts with 50 squats, 1 minute on the leg master, 10 holding chair squats, 10 crunches, 10 kick backs, 10 second plank, 20 free weights, 5 push ups, 10 chair dips and at least 5 minutes on the cross trainer, a lot but little bits of all.

Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Plum and a pot of mixed seeds and nuts (I've over guestimated this at 250 calories because nuts confuse me)
Dinner: Red lentil and veg shepherds pie

I will kick this weights a**. And I will do it quickly.
XxX

Hey honey a stone on isn't the best news but like you said it could've been worse! You can get that off in a few weeks BUT don't get disheartened if it takes longer. Your body will hold water from the exercise/Jillian beastings so bear that in mind.

You've had a good holiday and eased yourself back into being at home again but you seem determined again which can only mean losses from here on in. Lovely to see you posting again :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey honey a stone on isn't the best news but like you said it could've been worse! You can get that off in a few weeks BUT don't get disheartened if it takes longer. Your body will hold water from the exercise/Jillian beastings so bear that in mind.

You've had a good holiday and eased yourself back into being at home again but you seem determined again which can only mean losses from here on in. Lovely to see you posting again :) xx

To be honest I was expecting double that, definitely feels more, but I think it's puffy fat from lack of exercise too, so I'm hoping to tone up quite quickly! Definitely determined, I'd lost my way a bit with Mini's, but I'm back (just maybe not as actively).
How's your weight loss going?
XXX

It's stalled because I've been more naughty than good. Joining my local class Wednesday with the mr to see if that kicks me up the butt xx

It's stalled because I've been more naughty than good. Joining my local class Wednesday with the mr to see if that kicks me up the butt xx

I know that feeling, I'm pretty sure my last 2 weeks have consisted of Chinese and pizza and very little else! Fingers and toes crossed for you Hun!
XxX

Exercise completed last night, legs so stiff!

Same routine today but upped by 10 per exercise. Legs may not work by tomorrow.

Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Leftover shepherds pie
Dinner: Tuna mayo salad and some yummy frozen yoghurt ice cream.

Hope everyone's having a lovely day!
XxX

Yay! Happy to have you back around. What exercise are you doing? Are you doing 30DS still??

Yay! Happy to have you back around. What exercise are you doing? Are you doing 30DS still??

Thanks Sweetness! Doing 30 day abs, arms and leg challenges, hoping to get around to 30DS tomorrow eve, cross trainer tonight!
X

Dinner went semi to plan! Had a tuna salad sarnie instead as was starving and a salad wouldn't have been enough, but did have a cheeky side (probably about 20) of crisps, but hopped on the scales and have lost 1lb so far, and don't weigh till Friday so fingers crossed!

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Apple + a plum (my meals are so boring at the mo, I'm waiting for payday!)
Lunch: Branflakes with freeze dried banana, strawberries and some raisins
Dinner: Pete's peanut curry with black rice and broccoli

XxX

Also, Ladies I have a question!

I weighed in on Friday, but I didn't start until Monday, realistically I'd like to keep Friday as my weigh in day, but my first week won't be a week, should I just take the small loss on Friday and hope it pans out for next week, or weigh in Monday instead?
XxX

If you want Friday to be your weigh in day just take the small loss Friday and bear in mind it's only a few days worth of dieting. Next weeks weigh in will be even better then and you will catch yourself up if you know what I mean xx

I would keep Friday as WI and just be happy with a smaller loss than it could be. And then you'll be back to a routine next week.

Also. S t o p S c a l e H o p p i n g !!
It's bad for you. You'll get obsessed with doing it and then depending what the scales say, it affects your mood for the day. Mine are hidden and I know a few other people have done the same. Try it xx

I would keep Friday as WI and just be happy with a smaller loss than it could be. And then you'll be back to a routine next week.

Also. S t o p S c a l e H o p p i n g !!
It's bad for you. You'll get obsessed with doing it and then depending what the scales say, it affects your mood for the day. Mine are hidden and I know a few other people have done the same. Try it xx

I did so well not weighing for a month and this morning I was like "I'll just have a sneaky peak"! I'll get boy to put them somewhere high and just get them down for me Friday mornings!
XxX

Not sure why I just posted my food diary here, Haha
But yes, stay away from the scales and wait for friday. Nice suprise that way too.

Okay, so last night turned into me coming home, feeling awful, having a pounding headache and a huge shooting pain in my ribs, which meant no exercise. It also meant boy picking up Chinese food, I'm a very naughty dieter. BUT on the positive, I am no longer letting one day ruin me, I am back on it today and doing my under desk bike as I type, small victories and all that jazz

Breakfast: Green smoothie (Celery, rocket, spinach, watermelon with some fibre husks and a dash of V8)
Lunch: Bran flakes, strawberries, raisins and milk
Dinner: Jacket potato and salad (Yet to decide what to put in the jacket)

Screw you bad food, I'm winning this war...kind of.
XxX

Getting back on it today instead of thinking sod it I'll start again Monday is winning. Good for you :) xx

Getting back on it today instead of thinking sod it I'll start again Monday is winning. Good for you :) xx

Thanks Honey. How are you doing?
XxX

Back