Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I seem to have this stupid problem of never having the right calories, when my brain is in diet mode, I'm never on enough but don't really fancy more and when I'm cheating I must eat a bucket full!

My whole day today (with dinner) is only 608, I was too full for my apple and have yet to eat the raisins (which is only 90 cals)! I'm looking into getting some protein shakes for after Jillian, then i wont have the problem of my body aching for 3 whole days afterwards, but that's still only an extra 100 calories!

Grr
XxX

Too full for an apple? A dieting problem I'm yet to have ;) You eat like a bird so your naughty days must be a shock to the system and it punishes you for it xx

Too full for an apple? A dieting problem I'm yet to have ;) You eat like a bird so your naughty days must be a shock to the system and it punishes you for it xx

Ha, it's not one I expected to have! I think my naughty days must contain so many calories they just wipe out the hard work! I need to find somewhere to add 400 calories in! And I've already burnt 80 off! Silly body and brain!
XxX

There's around 80 cals in a banana if you want to replace those 80 burnt with a healthy option that gives you energy? See I can be good sometimes just not often enough and I'm always better at telling people to be good than I am at being good myself xxx

I much preferred it when you told me I could eat crisps! :p

20 mins under desk bike, 10 mins cross trainer, 50 squats. Still got lots of time before Boy gets home, but wont be doing Jillian!

Naaaah you've done enough time to chill now xx

Naaaah you've done enough time to chill now xx

Might try and fit in some extra strength training, but for now I'm eating felafel!
XxX

Never tried it, i'm so not cultured when it comes to food. It's living in the valleys, we think Cardiff is exotic lol xx

Never tried it, i'm so not cultured when it comes to food. It's living in the valleys, we think Cardiff is exotic lol xx

I'm totally hooked on it, but only the Cauldron brand, odd! I've never been to Cardiff, so it's exotic for me! :)
XxX

Weighed in last night when I got home, was 12st10lb so my guess was right. Was 100% on track yesterday, and did do some more exercise (Squat boxing, free weights), 100% so far today, Lunch was a tuna sandwich, half a babybell, quavers and a plum, not sure on the plan for dinner, but have about 700 cals to figure it out. Got a blinding headache today, really hurts so not a happy bunny, but have a sofa, a duvet and cuddly fluffballs to cheer myself up.
XxX

Yay for the being good but boo to the headache. Have a nanna nap this afternoon and don't cook let boy do it. Dr Lisa's orders ;) I've had a blow out today at the harvester and I haven't had cake yet. Oops!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay for the being good but boo to the headache. Have a nanna nap this afternoon and don't cook let boy do it. Dr Lisa's orders ;) I've had a blow out today at the harvester and I haven't had cake yet. Oops!! Xx

Is it today that's your birthday? Yes Dr Lisa!!

Ooh Harvester is yummy!
XxX

Not until Tuesday but Dai is working so we've had our meal today instead. Still full and had lunch 3 hours ago. I had the breaded mushrooms to start, ribs for main and a rocky horror. Gotta be about 100 points there but I'm too scared to put it into the ww app and find out lol xx

Ooh so jealous! I've had to avoid Harvester since November!!

I'm avoiding it after today. I've had my fill and really enjoyed but it wiped out nearly my whole daily allowance. Hope your headache has jogged on and you've managed to have at least this evening pain free xx

I'm avoiding it after today. I've had my fill and really enjoyed but it wiped out nearly my whole daily allowance. Hope your headache has jogged on and you've managed to have at least this evening pain free xx

Headache went! Think it' coming off my glasses, they've got a scratch right in my line of vision (THANKS BOY!)! 100% on plan and sneaky peak (I know I know, kick me, please!) is already showing a 4lb loss!

Plan for today:

Breakfast: Smoothie!
Lunch: Buttered toast (craving!)
Dinner: Bacon + Corn chowder

Leaves me with just under 400 cals left to use up, so might have some soup with my toast or some snack a jacks with dinner and something a bit naughty (mmm strawberry FROYO!)
XxX

Hey lovely,
How are you feeling today? Has your head eased up yet? Xxx

Lol think we posted at the same time!
Congrats for the loss but *kick* for checking soo soon!! Xx

Back