Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

You can live with tired when the room isn't trying to trip you up ;) xx

Morning Lovelies!

7:30am wake up this morning (I am NOT a morning person...unless mornings start at 10), 5 mins cross trainer, breakfast had before work - which considering I've spent the last 21 years not eating breakfast is really something, ran about in the garden with doggies. This week is going really well.

Didn't get to do Jillian last night as had a banging headache (common after staring at screens all day!), but did manage 150 squats, 20 push ups, 30 ab crunches, 2 mins of squat boxing and some roes, so not a wasted day by any means, I will do what my body can handle, and bouncing around didn't seem to be a smart idea. Will try again tonight. Also saved some syns as didn't think I'd done enough exercise to require the 4.5 protein shake

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Lovely berry omlette - 1 egg, cinnamon, almond milk (1/2 HeA), filled with low cottage cheese, berries and a bit of honey (2)
Lunch: Ham salad sandwich (2 for salad cream and HeB)
Dinner: Supposed to be having Ceaser salad but think will go spag bol or something packed with veggies, too miserable down here for a salad and I can save some syns I'd have used for the dressing. Ideas appreciated!
XxX

Morning Lovelies! 7:30am wake up this morning (I am NOT a morning person...unless mornings start at 10), 5 mins cross trainer, breakfast had before work - which considering I've spent the last 21 years not eating breakfast is really something, ran about in the garden with doggies. This week is going really well. Didn't get to do Jillian last night as had a banging headache (common after staring at screens all day!), but did manage 150 squats, 20 push ups, 30 ab crunches, 2 mins of squat boxing and some roes, so not a wasted day by any means, I will do what my body can handle, and bouncing around didn't seem to be a smart idea. Will try again tonight. Also saved some syns as didn't think I'd done enough exercise to require the 4.5 protein shake Plan for today: Breakfast: Lovely berry omlette - 1 egg, cinnamon, almond milk (1/2 HeA), filled with low cottage cheese, berries and a bit of honey (2) Lunch: Ham salad sandwich (2 for salad cream and HeB) Dinner: Supposed to be having Ceaser salad but think will go spag bol or something packed with veggies, too miserable down here for a salad and I can save some syns I'd have used for the dressing. Ideas appreciated! XxX

7am is like a lay in here, not through choice mind!
You were certainly a busy bunny for someone with a bad head! I wouldn't be capable of much with that, other than feeling sorry for myself lol :p
So give yourself some credit for that!

You're doing a stoptober for weight loss? How's that work? Sounds interesting, because I'm failing giving up smoking, I try every morning and then something happens (or nothing happens) and grrr! Xxx

7am is like a lay in here, not through choice mind!
You were certainly a busy bunny for someone with a bad head! I wouldn't be capable of much with that, other than feeling sorry for myself lol :p
So give yourself some credit for that!

You're doing a stoptober for weight loss? How's that work? Sounds interesting, because I'm failing giving up smoking, I try every morning and then something happens (or nothing happens) and grrr! Xxx

I so hate mornings,start at 9 and I only work 7 mins away from home, so normally I just drag myself out of bed, brush my hair and teeth and go, so so bad, so have been trying to get up and do stuff!

I don't smoke or drink, so have said no takeout or cheat days for October instead, I will be 100% on plan till Halloween. My friends always say I've got no vices, and I'm like "Hello, look at me, I'm fat, pizza counts!". Have planned all my meals except Fridays which will be on plan but something I fancy. Fingers crossed!

I have so much sympathy for people trying to quit anything!
XxX

I was like that in junior school, it was at the end of my street and I used to get up at 8.55, brush my teeth, comb my hair and run to get there before the bell lol

Food is harder to give up than anything else. I don't buy into this nicotine or heroin nonsense crisps are the real must have or i'll die without them drug ;) xx

I was like that in junior school, it was at the end of my street and I used to get up at 8.55, brush my teeth, comb my hair and run to get there before the bell lol

Food is harder to give up than anything else. I don't buy into this nicotine or heroin nonsense crisps are the real must have or i'll die without them drug ;) xx

Yep, crisps for me too, biccies for the OH!

I'm still the ultimate child about waking up "NOOOO, 5 more minutes, GO AWAYYYY!", I'm just training Steve for kids obviously!
XxX

I so hate mornings,start at 9 and I only work 7 mins away from home, so normally I just drag myself out of bed, brush my hair and teeth and go, so so bad, so have been trying to get up and do stuff!

I don't smoke or drink, so have said no takeout or cheat days for October instead, I will be 100% on plan till Halloween. My friends always say I've got no vices, and I'm like "Hello, look at me, I'm fat, pizza counts!". Have planned all my meals except Fridays which will be on plan but something I fancy. Fingers crossed!

I have so much sympathy for people trying to quit anything!
XxX

Hehe yup, Pizza and Crisps definitely count! i think sugar is a total addiction as well!
I used to live a couple of minutes down the road from school and i used to leave (read get kicked out) at 8.30 to get there for 8.40 but somehow i was still always late :p xxx

Hehe yup, Pizza and Crisps definitely count! i think sugar is a total addiction as well!
I used to live a couple of minutes down the road from school and i used to leave (read get kicked out) at 8.30 to get there for 8.40 but somehow i was still always late :p xxx

Oh Sugar addiction is terrible, I've still not gotten over the USA sugar high! There are cookies within a 30 second walk from my house, it's like torture...I plan to eat them all on Halloween! :p
XxX

Oooh shush woman you'll have me wanting biccies with my cuppa and that's while I'm waiting for pizza to be delivered from Dominos ;)

Sleep is good for you and you're just being thoughtful preparing him for kids so I'm team Emma all the way xx

Oooh shush woman you'll have me wanting biccies with my cuppa and that's while I'm waiting for pizza to be delivered from Dominos ;)

Sleep is good for you and you're just being thoughtful preparing him for kids so I'm team Emma all the way xx

Ooh now that sounds like a plan! I get the feeling if we organized a girls weekend we would be very naughty! Moral support would probably just turn into us gorging! My Aunt has just invited me to Ardingly this weekend, and has mentioned the food halls!!
XxX

Girls weekend would be piggies weekend but oh so much fun! Food halls sound fun but very naughty xx

Girls weekend would be piggies weekend but oh so much fun! Food halls sound fun but very naughty xx

Maybe that's how we should celebrate getting to goal!! :p

I'm going to try and avoid the food, or save some syns for it, we're supposed to be going to dinner Friday with Boys parents, but I might feign an attack of Vertigo and skip it, really don't want to go and then I can save Syns for Saturday.
XxX

Ooh sneaky sneaky. I would feign an attack and save the syns too. They're too valuable to be trying to stretch them out for a meal and for a treats at the food halls. Only problem is he he figures out your miraculous recovery overnight lol xx

Ooh sneaky sneaky. I would feign an attack and save the syns too. They're too valuable to be trying to stretch them out for a meal and for a treats at the food halls. Only problem is he he figures out your miraculous recovery overnight lol xx

Oh Steve knows I don't want to go, I did say we could fake a breakup, but I'm saving that for the Jones family holiday!
XxX

You're not dating THE Steve Jones are you? The big lovely Welsh tv presenter? I'll be mighty jealous if you are. If he knows you don't want to go just flutter your eyelashes at him and say "please don't make me" I'm sure he will help you figure out an excuse xx

You're not dating THE Steve Jones are you? The big lovely Welsh tv presenter? I'll be mighty jealous if you are. If he knows you don't want to go just flutter your eyelashes at him and say "please don't make me" I'm sure he will help you figure out an excuse xx

I could lie and give hints to make you think I was, but that'd be cruel!! He is bloo*y gorgeous though isn't he?.

I don't know when "I don't want to" stopped being a good enough reason! If someone said to me "you know what, sorry but I really don't fancy it" I'd be fine with that, much better than having to lie - but I'm not comfortable going out much at all at this size, let alone with people I don't really get on with to meet Steve's bothers (who I also don't really get on with) new girlfriend.
XxX

I know the feeling honey I avoid going anywhere I don't need to and I hope that changes and my confidence comes back as I lose the weight. I don't like spending time with people I don't like anyway though so that won't change. The things we do for love eh? I'm not a huge fan of Dai's sisters because they are so two faced. They hate his ex wife but will happily be all lovely to her on FB then complain about how she treated him and is a bad mother etc behind her back. They're right and I can't stand the woman but I have said a grand total of three sentences to her in the three years I've been with Dai and only acknowledge her if Megan is around for her sake. Hate fake people!

He's lovely and so is Gethin Jones. Just as tall and dark but not as smooth as Steve. He went up in my estimations when he ditched that trollop Katherine Jenkins. I cannot stand that woman she is so false and smiley I'd smack her sick! xx

Back