Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I know the feeling honey I avoid going anywhere I don't need to and I hope that changes and my confidence comes back as I lose the weight. I don't like spending time with people I don't like anyway though so that won't change. The things we do for love eh? I'm not a huge fan of Dai's sisters because they are so two faced. They hate his ex wife but will happily be all lovely to her on FB then complain about how she treated him and is a bad mother etc behind her back. They're right and I can't stand the woman but I have said a grand total of three sentences to her in the three years I've been with Dai and only acknowledge her if Megan is around for her sake. Hate fake people!

He's lovely and so is Gethin Jones. Just as tall and dark but not as smooth as Steve. He went up in my estimations when he ditched that trollop Katherine Jenkins. I cannot stand that woman she is so false and smiley I'd smack her sick! xx

They're not bad people I don't think, just not my type of people, and very interfering, and I'll be convinced everyone will be sitting there going "Oh look how fat she looks" at a restaurant I don't like, eating food that isn't in my diet plan! Stress all around!
Oh I don't get that, surely if you dislike someone you just don't talk unless you have to? Why would they talk to her at all?

XxX

My point exactly! The mind boggles but I'm maybe a bit more no nonsense than them. I think Friday should be your night not eating food you're not really fussed on and wasting syns. I don't like going into food places because I think people will be looking at me and going "ordering food? I think you've had enough love" All paranoia because I doubt people are paying attention to us and there are bound to be bigger people than you wherever you go missy you're not the biggest but I'm not mocking you because I know how it feels to be so conscious. He's a good boy I'm sure he won't make you go and if he does try just sit on the sofa and tell him to make you. Childish I know but effective xx

My point exactly! The mind boggles but I'm maybe a bit more no nonsense than them. I think Friday should be your night not eating food you're not really fussed on and wasting syns. I don't like going into food places because I think people will be looking at me and going "ordering food? I think you've had enough love" All paranoia because I doubt people are paying attention to us and there are bound to be bigger people than you wherever you go missy you're not the biggest but I'm not mocking you because I know how it feels to be so conscious. He's a good boy I'm sure he won't make you go and if he does try just sit on the sofa and tell him to make you. Childish I know but effective xx

Ting is I know it's all in my head, I think everyone does! I've never looked at anyone coming into a restaurant and thought anything horrible so I doubt others are thinking anything bad! I think if we weren't meeting the new GF I'd be okay, but I don't do new people! I want to be looking and feeling my best, I'm sure that's universal! I think the illness excuse will stand as they know I've not been well and then when they try and sort the net one I can just say I'm busy till I'm comfortable going.

Boy doesn't care, but I know his Mum will throw a hissy - she did at Christmas last year because I wanted to be with my family and she went on about how I don't appreciate her and her family. *rolls eyes*
XxX

I'm pretty sure the world doesn't want me to exercise, everytime I try something happens. * week (2nd time this month! FFS) has kicked in. Tummy hurts. Sad.

Yep no matter how big or small we are we're always convinced we're being judged because we're used to seeing it everywhere. Christmas is such a mine field with families. I refuse to not be with mine for dinner even if it means not being with Dai. I'm lucky because he feels as strongly about it as I do and wouldn't want to force me into dinner with his lot over my own. I'm guessing Steve is just as laid back about it as Dai? Let his mum whinge if she likes at least you'll be having Christmas where you want it lol

* week again for me too, kicked in at 3.30 this afternoon and I haven't moved off the sofa since. Back is killing but tummy is fine oddly. Hope you feel better soon sweets who would be a woman eh? xx

Yep no matter how big or small we are we're always convinced we're being judged because we're used to seeing it everywhere. Christmas is such a mine field with families. I refuse to not be with mine for dinner even if it means not being with Dai. I'm lucky because he feels as strongly about it as I do and wouldn't want to force me into dinner with his lot over my own. I'm guessing Steve is just as laid back about it as Dai? Let his mum whinge if she likes at least you'll be having Christmas where you want it lol

* week again for me too, kicked in at 3.30 this afternoon and I haven't moved off the sofa since. Back is killing but tummy is fine oddly. Hope you feel better soon sweets who would be a woman eh? xx

Ha yep, Steve doesn't care either way!!

Eurgh, I'm sure the world's against us!
XxX

Aw lovely, how are you feeling this morning? xx

Eurghhh, gargles, curls in a ball, pouts and sobs. Stupid womanly womb!

1) I find it awfully unfair that during this time there is a cookie advertisement at the top of this page
2) If the pain continues I wont technically be lying to get out of dinner on Friday - for once * week, you may be excused.
3) I wanna eat ice cream and slob in my jimjams.

BUT I shan't
Plan;
Breakfast: Buttered toast (1/2 HeB, 2syns)
Lunch: Carrots, baby corn, hummus (4)
Dinner: Chicken, veg and bean pie with leek mash (Syn free!)
Trying to keep today relatively low syn.

Exercise has gone right out of the window, which I'm bummed out about as I was doing so well on Monday!
XxX

You jinxed yourself wanting to not go on Friday! Urgh mother nature is evil I swear!

No cookie advert for me it was a credit report one that I don't need ta very much. I don't do a lot in the way of exercise most days but today has been even less movement than usual and I am in my jimjams so that is one bit of happiness. Nice and lose on a very achey tummy and back.

Food looks yummy, send me some so I don't have to cook pleeeeease? xx

You jinxed yourself wanting to not go on Friday! Urgh mother nature is evil I swear!

No cookie advert for me it was a credit report one that I don't need ta very much. I don't do a lot in the way of exercise most days but today has been even less movement than usual and I am in my jimjams so that is one bit of happiness. Nice and lose on a very achey tummy and back.

Food looks yummy, send me some so I don't have to cook pleeeeease? xx

I've managed 50 squats through the pain (YAY DRUGS!), need to push myself for this wedding or I'll cry! I might just sit on the exercise ball in my jimjams!

I would, but I'm not sure pie will travel well!
XxX

Could be messy...

50 squats is good going I'm in awe of you. I could do 50 squats if my life depended on it today but at least *week doesn't last forever hey? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Could be messy...

50 squats is good going I'm in awe of you. I could do 50 squats if my life depended on it today but at least *week doesn't last forever hey? Xx

I so desperately want to be back to my pre'murica weight for it, I refuse to buy a dress for it if it's not at least a small 12. I find squats easy but cardio beats me every time! I didn't do my cross trainer this morning as was so achey I laid in till 8:30 curled up! Make up for it tonight hopefully.
XxX

Don't overdo it though you don't want to feel worse once the painkillers wear off and it was only the other day you stopped feeling so awful with the vertigo xx

Don't overdo it though you don't want to feel worse once the painkillers wear off and it was only the other day you stopped feeling so awful with the vertigo xx

Oh I know, definitely don't want to be feeling that poopy again! I'm avoiding any ab work and will probably stop the squats at 50! Might take furries on a really long walk/jog tonight.
XxX

A walk might be a fab way of feeling like you've got your exercise in but without too much jumping about and I'm sure the pooches will love it too. Win win I reckon xx

A walk might be a fab way of feeling like you've got your exercise in but without too much jumping about and I'm sure the pooches will love it too. Win win I reckon xx

It definitely sounds like a good idea! You know me, I don't feel I've done enough till I've pushed myself too hard and then regret it, I want to tone more than I want to lose actual numbers and my brain gets ever so obsessive!!
XxX

Lol yep you overdo it feel rubbish then regret it cos you've got to take it easy for a few days. You'll enjoy the walk and it won't do damage so on this occasion I won't give your obsessive brain a row ;) xx

Lol yep you overdo it feel rubbish then regret it cos you've got to take it easy for a few days. You'll enjoy the walk and it won't do damage so on this occasion I won't give your obsessive brain a row ;) xx

I have learned my lesson, promise! Moderate every night rather than hard hitting one night and then 3 night break!! :p
XxX

Sounds like a very good plan. Are you watching this series of biggest loser? It's weird with no Jillian :/ xx

Back