Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Sounds like a very good plan. Are you watching this series of biggest loser? It's weird with no Jillian :/ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No, I'm so bad with Tv it's unreal! When's it on? I caught Fight to save my life the other day and it broke my heart!
XxX

It's on Monday nights at 7 on living. Think it's season 13. Fight to save my life is very sad but also very inspirational. I should give Jesse a call and tell him to come and whip me into shape. I wouldn't say no to anything he asked me to do ;) xx

It's on Monday nights at 7 on living. Think it's season 13. Fight to save my life is very sad but also very inspirational. I should give Jesse a call and tell him to come and whip me into shape. I wouldn't say no to anything he asked me to do ;) xx

It was one set in Wales ironically! The guy put 2 stone back on at the end and it was really sad. Ooer cheeky ;)

I'm not sure if I get Living, will have to have a browse - I'm so set in my ways, I live on DVD's and the same 4 shows!
XxX

The chap in Caerphilly who used to text his wife "food" and she would go running? I felt sorry for her and the kids but not so much for him xx

The chap in Caerphilly who used to text his wife "food" and she would go running? I felt sorry for her and the kids but not so much for him xx

I think so yeah, I don't think I caught the place name, his name was John and that sounds about right! Lost his job etc due to his weight and still wouldn't keep it up. I felt sorry for his family but I do think they could have done it with him, might have helped him, his kids were fairly big and they certainly weren't slimming during the show, so I imagine they were still eating in front of him etc.

His poor wife was at the end of her tether, she flat out said if he went back up she couldn't cope, though perhaps she shouldn't run to follow his demands like she did. I've flat out said to Steve if he ever got to the point where he was bed bound I would not enable him, I would give him an apple, slightly out of reach and make him work for it!
XxX

Oooh you're so harsh! lol I'm with you though all jokes aside I've never understood how people who end up bed ridden through obesity still get so much food into themselves. I would never do it to someone I loved and as the saying goes you have to be cruel to be kind sometimes. I know that some of these people can be very manipulative but they really struggled financially through his over eating and it's a basic instinct when you have kids that no matter what you will provide for them at least it is for most of the people in the world. Dai can be lazy and I do too much for him but he works outside in all weathers and I work from home so making him a cuppa and cooking for him when he comes home kind of goes with the territory. If he ever said he couldn't work and pay the bills because he wanted to sit on the sofa and eat all day I'd dangle a cheeseburger on a stick all the way to the gym.

The kids weights were probably down to his over eating to start with I would imagine they ate what he was but as a family with all that support and advice from the team you would think they would have done it support him and been glad to be fitter and healthier themselves because they were all teenagers and aware of what they were eating and what they weighed. Nowt as queer as folk though beaut they can't all be fabulously kind like us xx

I get how people can get that big, I mean I'm overweight so I get it, but it's the families, I remember there was a show with a man who was bedbound because he was so big, and his sister cooked him breakfast - 16 rashers of bacon, 4 eggs, 6 slices of toast etc, I was watching it like..."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Cruel to be kind indeed, and I hope if I ever got that big that Steve would feed me very small portions of very healthy things until I could get myself food!. I'm very lazy, I could so easily stay home and eat and do nothing all day and be happy as a pig in sh*t, but I'd also like to be able to walk and wash myself!
XxX

Well yeah that's the other side of it. It's all very well having people cook you huge amounts of yummy food but then you have to think now hang on what is my life actually about when I can't even wipe my own a$$? AT that size even a normal size cooked breakfast is a huge improvement on 16 rashers of bacon and all the other gubbins. My sister wouldn't make me food if I was like that, not like these people seem to anyway although she does call me Manuel after watching a channel 5 documentary about the worlds fattest man that scared me and I told her that I was going to end up needing a wall taken down to get me to hospital. My sister would sit by my bedside and throw packets of crisps to the other side of the room to make me move xx

Still, it's nice to know we'd have cruel to be kind relatives to help us out! I can so picture someone sitting at a bedside and just lobbing crisps! :p
XxX

I think manuel has died now poor thing. No chasing crisps for him any more xx

Aw that's sad :(

Morning sweetness. I can't stand biggest loser, but i appear to be the only one! I don't like how they don't get any support afterwards, and i find the show itself very back stabbing and i can't be doing with all that drama lol
I did like Jessie in fight to save my life, he seems like good people xxx

Heh you guys are gonna love this in a sick way. Remember how I'm very accident prone? And I've been trying to get out of Friday night dinner? Well, I'm not going because I'm pretty sure I've fractured my wrist! Trying to get an apt to confirm, I'm actually finding this quite funny. I'm hoping it's just a bruised bone or something but we shall see. I'm sure the world hates me this week - * week, 2 flat tyres (on different cars!), wrist!

Anyhoo, I managed 120 squats yesterday and some boxing, but that's it.

Plan:
Breakfast: Toast (1/2 HeB) and butter (2)
Lunch: Apple, special k (5 +1/2HeA almond milk)
Dinner: Beef brisket casserole (lots of veggies!)

It's taken me 12 minutes to write this with one hand!
XxX

Heh you guys are gonna love this in a sick way. Remember how I'm very accident prone? And I've been trying to get out of Friday night dinner? Well, I'm not going because I'm pretty sure I've fractured my wrist! Trying to get an apt to confirm, I'm actually finding this quite funny. I'm hoping it's just a bruised bone or something but we shall see. I'm sure the world hates me this week - * week, 2 flat tyres (on different cars!), wrist! Anyhoo, I managed 120 squats yesterday and some boxing, but that's it. Plan: Breakfast: Toast (1/2 HeB) and butter (2) Lunch: Apple, special k (5 +1/2HeA almond milk) Dinner: Beef brisket casserole (lots of veggies!) It's taken me 12 minutes to write this with one hand! XxX
Oh god you poor thing! How did you hurt your wrist? Don't tell me it was boxing! Xxx

Oh god you poor thing! How did you hurt your wrist? Don't tell me it was boxing! Xxx

Ha no, fell down the last few stairs and caught my wrist on the edge of our pool table!!
XxX

Clutz! Haha aww on a serious note I hope it's not fractured. You'll have to let me know the address to send the bubble wrap onesie too :) when you get bad luck you really get it don't you petal? That's the three out of the way now though should be problem free until at least Monday!

They can be very back stabby on BL I don't like that side of it but I do get hooked on seeing such a transformation in 10-12 weeks or however long. It's crazy. Jesse is good people he comes to the uk regularly to work with HOOP among other organisations. Beautiful inside and out xx

Clutz! Haha aww on a serious note I hope it's not fractured. You'll have to let me know the address to send the bubble wrap onesie too :) when you get bad luck you really get it don't you petal? That's the three out of the way now though should be problem free until at least Monday!

They can be very back stabby on BL I don't like that side of it but I do get hooked on seeing such a transformation in 10-12 weeks or however long. It's crazy. Jesse is good people he comes to the uk regularly to work with HOOP among other organisations. Beautiful inside and out xx

I can get nothing for months and then it's like BANG all the injuries at once! Doctors don't have an x-ray and I'm so loathe to go to hospital, but not sure if I want to leave it and see. I'm waiting for a call back from doctor at the mo. Could have gone to minor injuries but they're only open till 5 and I don't finish work till then!

Ooh he's much prettier on the show than he was in pictures!
XxX

Can you imagine how lovely he would be in person? I love his voice too but don't tell Dai lol

I think you should get it properly checked out no point suffering and it might need a cast or at the very least something else to stabilise it. I'm quite lucky injury wise (touch wood) I've never broken a bone. I've chipped one, dislocated one but not full on broken which considering I've been hit by a car is good going xx

Can you imagine how lovely he would be in person? I love his voice too but don't tell Dai lol

I think you should get it properly checked out no point suffering and it might need a cast or at the very least something else to stabilise it. I'm quite lucky injury wise (touch wood) I've never broken a bone. I've chipped one, dislocated one but not full on broken which considering I've been hit by a car is good going xx

I'm just feeling like it's a bit pointless going to the Dr when all he's going to do is tell me I need an x-ray, which he can't do! Going there gives me so much anxiety I'd rather just suffer a bit without going, if only the walk in center was open after work or I could get time off I'd go there. Having a little sad strop. Knowing my luck it'll blommin' stop hurting just before I get there anyway!

You've been HIT by a car?!
XxX

Back