Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Set two different alarms and put one across the other side of the room you have to get up to turn it off then. You know what you've got to do so that's half the battle now it's just putting it into action xx

I'm sure I've got some form of disorder where I need like...12 hours sleep a day! 8 is just far too short!
XxX

Some people do need more than others but we need less as we get older and I can vouch for that one. I love sleep but need less of it as I get older and my mum rarely sleeps more than 6hrs a night. Dreading that like my bed is too comfy to only be in that long every day xx

Morning!

Back today!

Started my day with a nutri-green shake (it's like a protein shake but it's just dried green stuffs, 22 superfoods, for those who struggle to get their veggies. Only 26 cals so that's like 1.2 syns!

Breakfast: Apple and a nak'd bar (7)
Lunch: Ham salad Sandwich (HeB +2)
Dinner: Undecided, was supposed to be hunters chicken but I'm out of both chicken and bacon...maybe risotto, we shall see!

I'm starting to do CC alongside SW till the wedding, just so I don't go over 1200 then I can guarantee a loss, but I wont be doing it properly or logging everything - total 421 without dinner, so have lot s of wiggle room.

1 level of Jillian tonight!
XxX

EDIT: Ooh I'm all excited, I've just found a recipe for protein powder ice cream using 0%F Greek Yog, I can have like 600g ice cream for only 5 syns!!!!

Last edited:
Morning! Back today! Started my day with a nutri-green shake (it's like a protein shake but it's just dried green stuffs, 22 superfoods, for those who struggle to get their veggies. Only 26 cals so that's like 1.2 syns! Breakfast: Apple and a nak'd bar (7) Lunch: Ham salad Sandwich (HeB +2) Dinner: Undecided, was supposed to be hunters chicken but I'm out of both chicken and bacon...maybe risotto, we shall see! I'm starting to do CC alongside SW till the wedding, just so I don't go over 1200 then I can guarantee a loss, but I wont be doing it properly or logging everything - total 421 without dinner, so have lot s of wiggle room. 1 level of Jillian tonight! XxX EDIT: Ooh I'm all excited, I've just found a recipe for protein powder ice cream using 0%F Greek Yog, I can have like 600g ice cream for only 5 syns!!!!

Are you still doing the 30DS? do you find it is working? I did week but then had to keep missing days so couldn't do it but saw on your post you sometimes do it twice, is that to make up for different days? Sorry for the questions I am just thinking of doing it again and not sure if I can schedule it every single day, so don't know if I will see results x x

Are you still doing the 30DS? do you find it is working? I did week but then had to keep missing days so couldn't do it but saw on your post you sometimes do it twice, is that to make up for different days? Sorry for the questions I am just thinking of doing it again and not sure if I can schedule it every single day, so don't know if I will see results x x

Hi Hun,

I've not done it for about a week as been feeling rubbish, but back on it tonight. Don't do it twice to make up, just to get better results, trying to do at least 2 levels everyday, 3 on Sunday or days off from work!

You'll definitely see results even if you can't do it everyday, as long as you're doing some form of exercise that's great, Jillian herself said she didn't intend for people to do it everyday as we're supposed to take rest days/healing days, but her marketing team wanted to market it as a 30-day straight program!
XxX

Hi Hun, I've not done it for about a week as been feeling rubbish, but back on it tonight. Don't do it twice to make up, just to get better results, trying to do at least 2 levels everyday, 3 on Sunday or days off from work! You'll definitely see results even if you can't do it everyday, as long as you're doing some form of exercise that's great, Jillian herself said she didn't intend for people to do it everyday as we're supposed to take rest days/healing days, but her marketing team wanted to market it as a 30-day straight program! XxX

Thank you that is so helpful, I am still doing Leslie walks and walking to town and work etc everyday, I just want something more for toning x

Do you mix up which of the levels you do each day or stick to level 1? X

I hope you are feeling better now, big hug x

Thank you that is so helpful, I am still doing Leslie walks and walking to town and work etc everyday, I just want something more for toning x

Do you mix up which of the levels you do each day or stick to level 1? X

I hope you are feeling better now, big hug x

I'm trying to stick to level 1 for 10 turns, so 5 daysish and then I'll go up to level 2 etc, I don't plan on doing this after the wedding as 2/3 levels a day hurts, I'm just trying to get as much done quickly!

I am feeling better thanks! :)
XxX

I'm trying to stick to level 1 for 10 turns, so 5 daysish and then I'll go up to level 2 etc, I don't plan on doing this after the wedding as 2/3 levels a day hurts, I'm just trying to get as much done quickly! I am feeling better thanks! :) XxX

Glad you are feeling better x

I have just done level one and it was okay, hopefully I can keep it up this time :D

Glad you are feeling better x

I have just done level one and it was okay, hopefully I can keep it up this time :D

Well done!
Just remember how much it sucks to start over! I'm dreading tonight after a week off!
XxX

My new Jilliann DVD's arrived! Have just done most of Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism, it's amazing how unfit you can get over a week! Definitely harder than 30DS!

Mad person! I always feel so lazy when i come over here lol (to be fair I actually am lazy when it comes to exercise!)

i slept for 8 hours last night and I woke up feeling like you do when you've had a nap (I.e -*****!) the last week or so I could've just stayed in bed all day :(

Think it's probably been because my head has been sore everyday and it just wipes me out

how is Steve behaving now? Xxx

Mad person! I always feel so lazy when i come over here lol (to be fair I actually am lazy when it comes to exercise!)

i slept for 8 hours last night and I woke up feeling like you do when you've had a nap (I.e -*****!) the last week or so I could've just stayed in bed all day :(

Think it's probably been because my head has been sore everyday and it just wipes me out

how is Steve behaving now? Xxx

I'm lazy on the inside, I so hate exercise!

Oh I hate that, when you're all hot and bothered and cranky and the room feels too small, stay in bed if that's what you need, no shame in resting when you need!!

He's behaving slightly better, he brought home pumpkins last night without being asked!

Plan for today:
SLEEP!!!!
Breakfast: Nutri-green and an apple
Lunch: Mushroom soup
Dinner: Thinking omlette, chips and beans, but not sure. Boy wants to go out but I've only just got my mojo back :(
1X30DS, 1XBFBM, 1X30DS again, tis my plan for this evening!
XxX

Morning gorgeous girl :)
Glad Steve is being better, baby steps and all that ;)
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done! Just remember how much it sucks to start over! I'm dreading tonight after a week off! XxX

That is true, it was harder than I remember it being before but I have had to be careful exercise wise because of my leg, it was painful last night so I might alternate 30DS and Leslie walks as I don't want to make it worse but I really want to tone :D

Have you tried your new dvd? X

That is true, it was harder than I remember it being before but I have had to be careful exercise wise because of my leg, it was painful last night so I might alternate 30DS and Leslie walks as I don't want to make it worse but I really want to tone :D

Have you tried your new dvd? X

Don't push yourself Hun, steady exercise is better than tough if you're hurting, don't want to do more damage!

Tried Banish Fat, have yet to try the others!

1X30DS done, but feeling sick now, so stopping.
XxX

Don't push yourself Hun, steady exercise is better than tough if you're hurting, don't want to do more damage! Tried Banish Fat, have yet to try the others! 1X30DS done, but feeling sick now, so stopping. XxX

I know what you mean Hun, I am aching too much today so not doing either of them, will see how I feel tomorrow :)

I walked to town and back with my friend though so still exercising x

Well done on doing it today and for knowing your limits x

Feel so rough this morning! Seriously debated calling in sick to work and laying in bed all day!

Today will consist of soup and toast. Nothing exciting.

Home time yet?
XxX

Oh dear, hope you feel better later...
Soup is a good call if you're feeling off.
For some reason I'm starving all of the time atm. Trying to fill myself up on water and tea.

Back