Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

My go to for toast is always between Marmite which I lurve and Dairylea light if I fancy something different so I'm probably not much help to you on that front.

A slip up with a couple of biccies is forgivable and like you said you can't go straight back to being an angel after being so naughty for so long. I had 3 celebrations yesterday which compared to how much I have been having is wonderful and they were within my points too so no guilt felt. Hurrah!

It is frustrating not knowing, the worst bit is thinking I might have to suffer with crazy heavy and long periods until I either decide I'm out of the baby making zone and have some form of permanent treatment (endometrial ablation or hysterectomy), go through the menopause or they finally find something that will help. At least my doctor is trying to help bless him he seems to really want to get to the bottom of it xxx

Ooh I do have Marmite! much healthier than biccies!

I'd imagine it's frustrating for him too! I so hope they find a solution for you my love, doesn't sound pleasant, do you think weight loss will help at all?
XxX

The first thing I was expecting the doc to say was lose some weight and if that doesn't help come back because that's what they always say unless you're a smoker then hat gets blamed too but nope if he thinks it could be weight related he hasn't said so. I guess I'll find out soon enough (fingers crossed) if losing helps but if it does that will just be another bonus to add to the other yay's for weight loss. xxx

The first thing I was expecting the doc to say was lose some weight and if that doesn't help come back because that's what they always say unless you're a smoker then hat gets blamed too but nope if he thinks it could be weight related he hasn't said so. I guess I'll find out soon enough (fingers crossed) if losing helps but if it does that will just be another bonus to add to the other yay's for weight loss. xxx

Fingers and toes crossed for you!

So hungry today could eat a horse!
XxX

I know I keep thinking I want some McCoy's crisps with my lunch but I'm refusing to give in. How's work anyway my dear are they still making you do everything? xxx

Isn't it so frustrating not knowing? That's always my biggest issue with pain etc, is why am I hurting, not the actual hurting!

Meals all on plan yesterday, but I slipped up with custard creams, I had 500 calories left and thought "I really fancy a biscuit, so I'll just have 2" and it did not work well. But I'm treating it as still being better than previous days, so if my meals were all on plan yesterday, then it's just an extra step to add healthy snacks today, didn't really expect to go from gorging to cold turkey no sugar straight away.

Plan;
Breakfast: 150ml orange juice, a Yakult and an apple
Lunch: Cauliflower macaroni cheese with mushrooms and ham (small serving)
Dinner: Shredded chicken salad with Greek yog and sweet potato slices

Does anyone have ideas for low fat/cal things on toast? I'm allowing myself a slice when I get home but other than butter I don't really do anything on toast!
XxX

Plan looks good,well done getting back on it, nice to have you back x

I forgot to mention this morning but did you know our gorgeous Winchester brothers are back on tv tonight? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I forgot to mention this morning but did you know our gorgeous Winchester brothers are back on tv tonight? Xx

Ooh I knooow! I set it to record because I've not caught up enough to watch S9 yet!

Last night I was naughty, I don't want to talk about it. Will not dwell...was tasty.

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Apple, orange juice, yakult
Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich and velvet crunch
Dinner: Oriental omelette with spicy wedges and green veg

Evenings are my enemy at the moment :(
XxX

I was naughty too I needed a treat to eat while I watched the return of our boys but back on it today and it wasn't a take away just some crumpets so progress has been made :)

Evenings are hardest because we've got more time to fridge stalk xx

I was naughty too I needed a treat to eat while I watched the return of our boys but back on it today and it wasn't a take away just some crumpets so progress has been made :)

Evenings are hardest because we've got more time to fridge stalk xx

I made reverse progress! So naughty. Trying to pack today full of fruit and veg to make up for it!

I'm awful, as soon as I sit down I'm like...what can I eat without a knife and fork? Out of a box, on my lap, in a bowl, equals pizza or lots of rice!
XxX

Ah you'll make up for it don't worry. You're easing yourself back into it not going cold turkey remember xx

Good to see you back Emma! Have you been working out with jillian? :D

Thanks Sweet! I've not yet no, hoping to do something tonight, but trying to ease back into it! Think my body might seize up for a month if I do 30DS straight off the bat!

Good day yesterday! Yay!

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Apple and a Yakult (I overslept :()
Lunch: Mugshot and a Nak'd bar (again, oversleeping is a badddd idea!)
Dinner: Risotto I think - mushroom, bacon, samphire, rocket and butternut squash
XxX

Actually I might change dinner, Boy is at his parents (He's having eye tests done today and the stuff they put in will make him almost blind for 5 hours, so they're picking him up and he's staying there) so I might have a mahoosive bowl of egg fried rice and a fruit salad instead, slightly naughty, but better than the Chinese I normally get when he's out!
XxX

OOh egg fried rice. Nom nom but you can do that so it's SW friendly can't you then it's not naughty :-D

Well done on having a good day yesterday I knew you could ease back into it xx

OOh egg fried rice. Nom nom but you can do that so it's SW friendly can't you then it's not naughty :-D

Well done on having a good day yesterday I knew you could ease back into it xx

Oh yeah, just not a lot of super free!
Might try a bit o' exercise tonight if Boy is out to!
XxX

There's plenty of super free in the fruit salad even if there isn't any in the rice but it's not like you're using any syns so it should be fine. Don't go crazy with the exercise ease into that too or your body will hate you xx

There's plenty of super free in the fruit salad even if there isn't any in the rice but it's not like you're using any syns so it should be fine. Don't go crazy with the exercise ease into that too or your body will hate you xx

Might just do some of the Jillian moves but without the DVD so no pressure! I did like 40 squats last night and my legs hurt this morning, used to be able to do hundreds!!

We need bootcamp!
XxX

You know it well enough by now to do it without the DVD and 40 is better than nothing so at least you're trying my lovely. How's your vertigo been? xx

You know it well enough by now to do it without the DVD and 40 is better than nothing so at least you're trying my lovely. How's your vertigo been? xx

Much better thanks! Woke up with a bit a couple of nights ago but think I was just drowsy and moved too quick as I fell straight back asleep!
XxX

Ah fab that was nasty stuff I hope it doesn't show it's face again :/ xx

Back