Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Organisation does help, I make better choices when I plan my meals in advance. You can do a few stone in that time if you're good and regardless of weight exercise will help tone you too so you'll feel better in that hot tub. When we went away in October that was the first time I had been in bathers in about 14 years but it was ok because it was only me and Dai there. Our hot tub was sheltered from other peoples eyes but when we took the kids away the year before I hated not getting in the pool with them all xxx

Organisation does help, I make better choices when I plan my meals in advance. You can do a few stone in that time if you're good and regardless of weight exercise will help tone you too so you'll feel better in that hot tub. When we went away in October that was the first time I had been in bathers in about 14 years but it was ok because it was only me and Dai there. Our hot tub was sheltered from other peoples eyes but when we took the kids away the year before I hated not getting in the pool with them all xxx

I'm awful, I plan but if I don't fancy what's written down I'm like "screw it" rather than being good and thinking up an alternative!
I bloo*y hate bathing suits and bikinis, especially near other people, we're going with his family and I don't really wanna go anyway, let alone be in a hot tub with them! I think there should be a bikini with trousers!
XXX

There should be a bikini with a wetsuit lol Where are you going? I keep seeing holidays abroad and wanting to go but I refuse to go until I know I will enjoy it by swimming and sunbathing. Until then it's UK hols but not for long!

I'm worse when I don't plan because that leaves too much room for bad choices. If I plan and know I have food here that has to be eaten it's incentive to stick to it xx

There should be a bikini with a wetsuit lol Where are you going? I keep seeing holidays abroad and wanting to go but I refuse to go until I know I will enjoy it by swimming and sunbathing. Until then it's UK hols but not for long!

I'm worse when I don't plan because that leaves too much room for bad choices. If I plan and know I have food here that has to be eaten it's incentive to stick to it xx

I quite like my waist, I want one of those pairs of beach trousers that look like genie pants, just with the ability to get wet, and a shrug for my arms! :p We're only off to centre parcs, with the British weather who knows, maybe (fingers crossed) it'll pee it down!

Have you thought about doing a private villa? you can sunbathe and swim but there are no strangers, we wont do hotel pools or anything, or even beaches unless it's for a walk, that's why Key west cost us so much!
XxX

Centre parcs is nice isn't it no matter what the weather because it's in a giant climate controlled bubble or did I dream that?

A villa would be perfect but not until I fit on a plane without taking up half someone elses seat and needing a seatbelt extender. My parents always hire villas and a car so they can explore that's what I want to do xx

Centre parcs is nice isn't it no matter what the weather because it's in a giant climate controlled bubble or did I dream that?

A villa would be perfect but not until I fit on a plane without taking up half someone elses seat and needing a seatbelt extender. My parents always hire villas and a car so they can explore that's what I want to do xx

I went to the longleat one and the main bit was covered but the rest was outside, think we're going to Elveden this time and not been before, though to be fair I wasn't terribly impressed, but they seem to like it.

How about France? Could go on the channel tunnel? That's a good goal to set yourself, getting comfortable with travel.
XxX

I've never been but a friend has been to the one in Holland when she was younger and she only enjoyed the cycling. I think places like that are more for kids than adults.

France is an option but I'd love to take the kids on a plane. Dai has never been abroad either so once the wedding is out of the way we're going to save for a fortnight all inclusive somewhere hot and sunny with loads of water slide to have fun on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've never been but a friend has been to the one in Holland when she was younger and she only enjoyed the cycling. I think places like that are more for kids than adults.

France is an option but I'd love to take the kids on a plane. Dai has never been abroad either so once the wedding is out of the way we're going to save for a fortnight all inclusive somewhere hot and sunny with loads of water slide to have fun on xx

It's so expensive! They've paid for 8 of us to go, all adults, for the price we could have all gone abroad and gotten a nice villa! I'm not an outdoor activities person really, especially when it's forced as "family time" so to me it just seems a bit silly.

Aw that sounds like a lovely idea!

I've just slipped, unintentionally, my boss threw a celebrations toffee at me, and I didn't even think! Oops
XxX

That's not your fault it was reflex so it doesn't count :)

No I'm not outdoorsy unless it involves a hot tub or a barbecue so I feel your pain. Still if they're paying its a few days away at least xx

PANCAKE DAY!

I am unashamedly going to be stuffing my face with pancakes today, sorry ladies. I am a child when it comes to pancake day and I reserve pancakes for this day of the year (and Ihop, but that's about once every 7 years) alone, I feel no guilt, only joyful, blissful, pancake indulgence. I'm not even going to attempt to make horrible eggy SW ones, Oh no no.

I'm sorry if that's tempted anyone, but I bloo*y love pancake day. As a non-religious person, I always feel a little hypocritical for celebrating Christian events, but I make an exception for pancakes.

It is exactly 5 months tomorrow till my July holiday, so that gives me a goal to knuckle down to, and have my last evening of junk before working my butt off. I'll be being good during the day though.
XxX

PANCAKE DAY!

I am unashamedly going to be stuffing my face with pancakes today, sorry ladies. I am a child when it comes to pancake day and I reserve pancakes for this day of the year (and Ihop, but that's about once every 7 years) alone, I feel no guilt, only joyful, blissful, pancake indulgence. I'm not even going to attempt to make horrible eggy SW ones, Oh no no.

I'm sorry if that's tempted anyone, but I bloo*y love pancake day. As a non-religious person, I always feel a little hypocritical for celebrating Christian events, but I make an exception for pancakes.

It is exactly 5 months tomorrow till my July holiday, so that gives me a goal to knuckle down to, and have my last evening of junk before working my butt off. I'll be being good during the day though.
XxX

Definitely with you on this one!! I am giving chocolate up for lent, but not hot chocolate or chocolate protein. Just proper hard chocolate lol

Definitely with you on this one!! I am giving chocolate up for lent, but not hot chocolate or chocolate protein. Just proper hard chocolate lol

Oh I have so much respect for you, I never give up anything for lent! Maybe I should!

Oh I have so much respect for you, I never give up anything for lent! Maybe I should!

I'm only doing it because I've turned into a chocaholic recently.

You haven't tempted me don't worry I was having them anyway lol

I've thought of giving crisps up for lent but I don't think I could. I'm such an addict xx

I'm going to attempt to give up takeout! :p

Morning!

Woke up and thought it was Saturday, gutted!

Plan for eats;
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: PB&J sarnie and an apple
Dinner: Was supposed to be chicken and leek bake but I worked out the syns as something mental like 20 (cheese, milk, one of those packet things) so I might change it to chicken and leek soup instead, same ingredients, less cheese :(

Hope everyone is enjoying their mid-week!
XxX

Saturday? Where did you think the rest of the week had gone? Lol my midweek is feeling sleepy I want a nap and for Mother Nature to do one. Soup sounds like a yummy alternative xx

Thought I'd better come and subscribe.

*waves a radish, in the absence of a flag*

Saturday? Where did you think the rest of the week had gone? Lol my midweek is feeling sleepy I want a nap and for Mother Nature to do one. Soup sounds like a yummy alternative xx

Thought I'd better come and subscribe.

*waves a radish, in the absence of a flag*

I thought it had dissolved quietly into a lay in! Alas it wasn't to be and I am stuck at work, and our MD is apparently coming down in an hour...I am wearing sweats in place of uniform so that'll go down well!

*waves!*, you can keep the radish, I'd have nicked it if it were a flag! :p

Stuff the MD he's making you redundant the least he can do is let you work in comfort! Xx

Back