Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I'm quite proud of myself, he came down and was an a*sshat, looked me up and down and said "nice trousers" and I was like "Thanks, I made a huge effort for you" :D

Quick pop on as he's hanging about today too, I am not wearing sweats though unfortunately, I did consider a poncho and a Mexican hat just to up my game but it was short notice!

Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Chicken soup
Dinner: Black rice, butternut squash and bacon risotto with spinach and rocket

XxX

Hahahaha loving the hat and poncho combo! That would be hilarious :-D

Not looking enough substance to brekkie but your tea sounds lush. Hope the MD has to dash off early and doesn't ruin too much of your day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahahaha loving the hat and poncho combo! That would be hilarious :-D

Not looking enough substance to brekkie but your tea sounds lush. Hope the MD has to dash off early and doesn't ruin too much of your day xxx

No I know, I'm still struggling with mornings! I was so good and remembered to put the soup in the slow cooker overnight but totally forgot about breakfast!

He's heading off in about half hour, loading van now so I'm being sneaky!
XxX

Feel sick :(

Have got a half day at work, was supposed to be going home, detoxing and exercising, but the thought of eating anything or doing Jillian makes me feel horrible.

Will see how I feel when I get home, but as it stands my plan is soup and toast!
XxX

Mmmmmm. Tooooooooooooast......
(With butter.)

Trying so hard to be good this week!

Your immune system needs a kick in the pants it's always letting germs in. Rest up this afternoon and worry about exercise when you're up to it xx

Feeling less rough today, but more full of cold! My bod must have been shattered, I've literally been awake for an hour...

Had a green smoothie, spinach, celery, nutri-greeen, orange and greek yog. Taken a multi-vit,cods liver oil and vitamin c in an attempt to perk myself up!

Dinner will be spag bol
XxX

Aw hope your feeling better Emma! Caught up with your diary finally! Bad minimin friend! *slaps wrist :D hope you are having a fab weekend! Seriously craving chocolate and crisps and biscuits!! Help! :(

Aw, you're a lovely friend! I'm terrible at catching up too.

PUT THE FOOD DOWN! How many syns do you have left?

Morning!

So sleepy, got about 3 hours last night, not a happy Emma this morning, was so snuggly didn't want to get up at all!

Breakfast: Scrambled egg on toast with ketchup (2 syns, 220 cals)
Lunch: Apple, peanut butter, greek yog, carrot sticks and a yakult (4 Syns, 264 cals)
Dinner: Shepherds pie (Roughly 600 cals, no syns - though maybe 2 if I fancy gravy)

Boys parents are kindly looking after furries this week so I've got him on a promise to do 30DS with me every evening after work!
XxX

Also, I've no idea if there are Syns/calories in Lemsip, but if there are I'm ignoring them.

That sounds focused.
And of course there are no syns in anything medicinal. Medicinal cake, alcohol...

That sounds focused.
And of course there are no syns in anything medicinal. Medicinal cake, alcohol...

Oh that would be lovely! I'm still sure there's no calories in someone else's birthday cake, because ya know...it's theirs, therefore all the calories belong to them. :D

Well, of course.
And there are none in ANYTHING on your birthday.
Or in anything that's broken...

I'm sure Slimming World should publish these rules, cos they're definitely right!

I have tried to look back on some of your fred, since subscribing.
You definitely seem to be all or nothing, don't you!

Good luck with a positive, focused week, anyway.

I have tried to look back on some of your fred, since subscribing.
You definitely seem to be all or nothing, don't you!

Good luck with a positive, focused week, anyway.

Oh yes! When I'm good I'm SO good, but as soon as I have something bad it's like the diet world has ended and I've become a food monster. My OH keeps saying we need "treat nights" as you're supposed to have something heavier so your body doesn't get used to stuff but I just can't, one Friday night treat and it ruins me for weeks at a time!

Good morning gorgeous girlie! Food looks fab today and you do seem very focused. I'm liking on plan Emma but not loving tired Emma. Poor Steve being on a promise for 30DS most men get promises for other activities hahaha Good weekend? xx

Good morning gorgeous girlie! Food looks fab today and you do seem very focused. I'm liking on plan Emma but not loving tired Emma. Poor Steve being on a promise for 30DS most men get promises for other activities hahaha Good weekend? xx

Focused but sleepy, I've booked an hour off (free, lovely boss today) work so I can go home and have a power nap before exercise tonight I'm that tired!

Ha, he wanted a curry last night and I said yes on the promise that he'd exercise with me all week, poor sod! Quiet weekend, how about you?
XxX

Very quiet but I like it that way. You're so good still exercising when you're so sleepy. You'll be looking good for centreparcs ;) xx

Very quiet but I like it that way. You're so good still exercising when you're so sleepy. You'll be looking good for centreparcs ;) xx

I bloo*y well better be! I probably still wont wear a bikini or anything, but just to be able to feel good in clothes would be a plus! I might book a hot holiday for December so I can aim for a bikini then!
XxX

Back