Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Now, you see, I have a problem with Dean being called Dean, on account of Jared, who's Sam, having been Dean in Gilmore Girls.
So I get my Deans all muddled.
Couldn't they have called Dean Sam, and Sam Dean, and then I would have been fine!

Totally confused me at first too! Even after watching 9 series of it I still have the occasional slip of the tongue, but for me, Jensen will always be Dean! It's more annoying on days when I've seen both shows! :p

I love the episodes where they reference it, maybe they should have just called them both Dean? Or wonder if they did it on purpose to mess with him!

It was jensens birthday yesterday I think or the day before maybe that's why you were dreaming about him? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was jensens birthday yesterday I think or the day before maybe that's why you were dreaming about him? Xx

Ooh yes, I'd forgotten about that. I'm not sure what was better, the amazing Dean or the fact I was slim! Win all round!
XxX

One of those is pure fantasy; the other will really happen.

I'll leave it to you to choose which!

I would stay fat for Dean does that make me a horny old goat? Hahaha xx

I would stay fat for Dean does that make me a horny old goat? Hahaha xx

Nope, think I would too! Having said that, we know where he's been so maybe not!

I was naughty last night, not by choice (well, kinda) :(
I felt so sick when I went home I curled in a ball and asked Steve to cook dinner, but to cook dinner we needed quorn, so off he popped to Tesco, they were sold out so he picked up sarnies and crisps...quite how that's an equal swap I'll never know, his reasoning was he wanted to feed me quick and get me to bed (sweet), but not good for my diet! Not the end of the world, and much better than a takeout but still feeling pretty pants about it.

On plan today, no plans to let a single meal ruin my week.

Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Greek yog, chicken salad
Dinner: Ham salad sandwich and velvet crunch (6)

Light day hopefully to make up for yesterday.
XxX

Good day yesterday! Finally feeling better too, headache seems to have vanished! I scale hopped this morning (because I'm naughty) and not even a wiggle, worried that Tuesday has thrown me off :(

Plan for today:

Breakfast: Special K and an apple (5)
Lunch: Chicken noodle soup (chicken, stock, soy sauce, spinach, leek, mushroom, noodles)
Dinner: Black rice and lentil risotto (butternut squash, bacon, spinach, rocket, parmesan)

XxX

Glad you feeling better now Emma and your day is looking fab as usual! Are you back doing Jillian again? Xx

Will be now the headache is gone! 3 days till WI, hopefully I can shift something by then!
XxX

Yes I'm sure you will come in fighting on weigh day!! X

Think it might be too much to hope for 8lbs, but hoping for at least 4! I'm so happy for you this week! :)
XxX

Any loss is better than no loss Hun, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you for Sunday!! Thanks lovely ;) xx

Don't cross them too much, you'll suffer at curves! :p
XxX

Back