Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Haha!! Are you working today? X

Yep! At work now, just lost the will to do anything, only 11 weeks to go till Redundancy!
XxX

Oh no! Have I missed you talking about that? In sure you will get something quickly though! Xx

Happened at the start of Jan, no worries. I'm going to take the Summer off and work on fitness/myself/take up a course and then look for another job near September, I'm incredibly lucky to have enough saved to afford me the opportunity!
XxX

Happened at the start of Jan, no worries. I'm going to take the Summer off and work on fitness/myself/take up a course and then look for another job near September, I'm incredibly lucky to have enough saved to afford me the opportunity! XxX

Aw phew! Well that sounds like a brilliant idea chick! Go you! I'd love to be able to not work! Or to save enough to stop for a bit but I'm the worst saver! Glad you will get some you time! Xx

Aw phew! Well that sounds like a brilliant idea chick! Go you! I'd love to be able to not work! Or to save enough to stop for a bit but I'm the worst saver! Glad you will get some you time! Xx

I've said to Steve I like the idea of getting fit and becoming a personal trainer at our local gym, that way I have no choice but to be active all day! Plus it's within walking distance of the house!
XxX

Quick change of dinner plan tonight, off out to get some bits so going to do a really quick batch of egg fried rice beforehand, no time to slave over risotto, will have a banana now and a fruit salad later to make up for the lack of superfree.

I've said to Steve I like the idea of getting fit and becoming a personal trainer at our local gym, that way I have no choice but to be active all day! Plus it's within walking distance of the house! XxX

Emma that's a fantastic idea! Especially if you lose weight with getting fit! People will probably relate to you more and what a fab job helping people to look great! Xx

Morning!

I am SO unfit right now, got through about half a level of Jillian and felt like death, where has my fitness gone?!

Today is going slow already, only 7 and a half hours to go...

Breakfast: Apple and a Banana
Lunch: Mozerella, tomato, bacon and balsamic salad with 1 crumbled falafel(5 syns)
Dinner: Toying between jacket potato and rice again. Have ingredients for both, will decide later.
Total cals estimated around 900 for the day, leaves me with 5 syns and 300-500 cals to play with.
XxX

You know what they say hun use it or lose it. I've never had it lol at least you're on the right road and trying to get it back so give it time and you'll be even fitter than you were. I think your idea of training to become a personal trainer is a fab idea. You'd be so supportive and encouraging you'd help loads of people.

Today's lunch made my mouth water. Nom nom xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You know what they say hun use it or lose it. I've never had it lol at least you're on the right road and trying to get it back so give it time and you'll be even fitter than you were. I think your idea of training to become a personal trainer is a fab idea. You'd be so supportive and encouraging you'd help loads of people.

Today's lunch made my mouth water. Nom nom xx

I'd definitely be relatable if nothing else! Maybe that extra course I was after should be a health and nutrition one, then I could combine the diet and exercise, I feel a plan forming!

Oh I know, first time I've fancied a salad in ages, want to eat it now!
XxX

I think you'd be fab and it would have the bonus of keeping you healthy too.

The weather is getting milder here is it the same with you? Salad is always more appetising in warmer weather! Xx

I think you'd be fab and it would have the bonus of keeping you healthy too.

The weather is getting milder here is it the same with you? Salad is always more appetising in warmer weather! Xx

Yes definitely, looks like summer today!
XxX

Same here first time I've risked putting washing on the line in months. So nice to see the sun and it not feel like being inside a freezer xx

We've got the sun coming through the glass doors at work, if it gets much quieter I'm going to go and lay down in front of them and pretend I'm at the beach!
XxX

Small slip last night, still under my calorie limit by a good hundred, but over syns.

Green tea taken and had a strawberry, acai, blueberry, spinach and nutri-green smoothie to try and knock any possible gain off before tomorrow morning. Soup for lunch and salad for dinner. Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone else has sunshine!
XxX

It's lovely and sunny here :)

Under cals should cancel out being over syns so you'll be fine but have less syns today if you're worried xx

WI, 14.2 -4lbs, not going to lie, really would have liked 5, been at a 4lb loss for he last 3 days, was hoping it would have gone down.

Behave em 4lb is fab! Well done sweets xx

Behave em 4lb is fab! Well done sweets xx

Oh I know! I'm just being a moaner today! Thanks Hun!
XxX

Back