Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Morning!

Not a happy Emma today, want this week to be over already!!

Work can b*gger off, can't wait to leave, steve can head in a similar direction, and I have YET AGAIN pulled that stupid muscle belly button thing in my stomach!

I want to eat a bucket of fried chicken, but I wont.

Breakfast: Peanut butter on toast and a nectarine (4)
Lunch: Greek yog, grapes, velvet crunch (4)
Dinner: Supposed to be winter vegetable pie, but we'll see.
XxX

Aww no :( you've been so happy lately what's work and the boy done to upset you?

That belly button muscle is a pain in the bum I wonder why it keeps giving you jip? Food looks nice though xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww no :( you've been so happy lately what's work and the boy done to upset you?

That belly button muscle is a pain in the bum I wonder why it keeps giving you jip? Food looks nice though xx

Just fed up, work is rubbish, slowly getting worse just want out now. Boy just same old same old, refuses to listen to me, left me on my own for 10 hours yesterday without prior warning and then when I get upset he seems to think it's all my fault.

I just don't get the belly button pain, it's so odd!
XxX

Just fed up, work is rubbish, slowly getting worse just want out now. Boy just same old same old, refuses to listen to me, left me on my own for 10 hours yesterday without prior warning and then when I get upset he seems to think it's all my fault. I just don't get the belly button pain, it's so odd! XxX

That doesn't sound fun :(

Aww sorry to hear he is still not listening to you x

Is your belly button pushing out more than usual? It sounds like you could have a hernia? X

That doesn't sound fun :(

Aww sorry to hear he is still not listening to you x

Is your belly button pushing out more than usual? It sounds like you could have a hernia? X

Hi Hun, I thought that last time but nope, not even sore to the touch, no bulge, movement etc, just odd pulling pain! Has settled down a bit now, not so stabby, just tight, fingers crossed it'll be gone tomorrow!

Hi Hun, I thought that last time but nope, not even sore to the touch, no bulge, movement etc, just odd pulling pain! Has settled down a bit now, not so stabby, just tight, fingers crossed it'll be gone tomorrow!

That sounds horrible, I would say go to the doctors if it carries on x

Hope you get some rest and start to feel better x

I was naughty :( I was feeling sorry for myself and ordered pizza. Bad Emma. Detox day to make up for it, guzzling water and having salad for both lunch and dinner! Peaked at the scales this morning and up to 14.4, hoping that's just temporary.

Breakfast; Nectarine and a yakult (1.5)
Lunch: Falafel, ham, balsamic, lettuce and spinach salad (5)
Dinner: Some form of undecided salad. Ideas welcome!
XxX

Sorry - I've missed a few days.

4lb loss is brilliant!
But boo to the job and the boy and the belly button thing and the pizza.

If you get your head back in gear you can lose the pizza gain and a fair bit more this week.
But the exercise will be tough if your muscle-thingy's going to keep happening.

I'm a happy bunny myself with 2lb off this week: FINALLY back to where I got to in September, and also FINALLY believing I'm at last back on a downward trend.
Mind you, as a previous target-achiever (like, 4 years ago) I've still got HEAPS to go.
But - onwards and downwards...

Sorry - I've missed a few days.

4lb loss is brilliant!
But boo to the job and the boy and the belly button thing and the pizza.

If you get your head back in gear you can lose the pizza gain and a fair bit more this week.
But the exercise will be tough if your muscle-thingy's going to keep happening.

I'm a happy bunny myself with 2lb off this week: FINALLY back to where I got to in September, and also FINALLY believing I'm at last back on a downward trend.
Mind you, as a previous target-achiever (like, 4 years ago) I've still got HEAPS to go.
But - onwards and downwards...

It's alright now, bit tight but pain has gone, will just exercise in between pain!

Oh that's fab! So glad you're doing well, you'll be there in no time! :)

I think "no time" is slightly optimistic.
Still 4 stone to go.
But I WILL get there!

Struggling :( Bad night last night!

Off work sick today, trying to be good.

You're not on your own chicken. Me being poorly has led to quick tasty choices instead of healthier options that take longer to cook. You've done fab lately one night won't ruin your efforts xx

2 nights, in a row. Panicking, eurgh why can't illness make you crave apples?!

If only it did sweets. Ben and Jerry have been my best friends the last two nights. You'll be better soon and less tempted to "be naughty" tomorrow is another day xx

Okayy, so I have screwed this week up, I guarantee my weight will be back up at 14.6 by Sunday. I am having today off, and back on it tomorrow...I am supposed to be doing things for Mothers day weekend (Saturday with In-laws, if anyone wants to shoot me now then I welcome that), but I'm taking my own food. If MIL complains I shall leave.

Hey gorgeous!
Just dipping my toe in mini's to come say hello to lil Emma bear :) miss you but mini's has got a totally different vibe to me now for some reason, I don't like coming on here much.
I hope your tummy feels better soon, boys see just a pain in the neck period lol clueless! I hope work stops being arsey for you soon. When do you leave? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey gorgeous!
Just dipping my toe in mini's to come say hello to lil Emma bear :) miss you but mini's has got a totally different vibe to me now for some reason, I don't like coming on here much.
I hope your tummy feels better soon, boys see just a pain in the neck period lol clueless! I hope work stops being arsey for you soon. When do you leave? Xxx

Hey Sweetie!!

I know what you mean, it has changed, though I'm not sure why. I think I've got your mobile, I'll text you from now on if you're not on here :)

Tummy better, as is Boy (at the moment!), leave work at the end of May, it's going so slowly!! How's you and Kev? It's been too long, hope you're both doing good! :)

I'm still ill, have texted MIL to say I'm not coming tonight, and cancelled tomorrow with my Mum, MIL thinks I'm lying to avoid her, apparently everything I do is a personal slight against her (including a holiday last year she thought I'd planed specifically to avoid spending time with her, despite the fact the hol was booked before she asked if I was free, if the other girls don't go then it's "oh poor * is ill" but for me, it' definitely avoidance!), tempted to go anyway and sit in my PJ's whilst they eat threatening to vomit over dinner just to make a point...part of me feels this would b e fun enough to justify getting out of my PJ's!
XxX

Oh yes I get the avoidance comments too, no one else does but I'm the only one who bothers to make an effort and yet the rest of them are all "angels who can nothing wrong" even though they avoid her like the plague! Pi$$es me off! Family is just a giant pain in the ar$e for me lol

We is doing fine, I'm learning to drive and have a little car sat out front but don't get to drive her much as kevs always at work.

How's about you, other than family crappage? Xxx

Back