Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Oh yes I get the avoidance comments too, no one else does but I'm the only one who bothers to make an effort and yet the rest of them are all "angels who can nothing wrong" even though they avoid her like the plague! Pi$$es me off! Family is just a giant pain in the ar$e for me lol

We is doing fine, I'm learning to drive and have a little car sat out front but don't get to drive her much as kevs always at work.

How's about you, other than family crappage? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yep, same here, I'm the only one (including her own children) who email regularly, check how they are etc! Aww yay to learning to drive, what car have you got?

I'm good with everything other than diet and family LOL :p
XxX

Bloody MIL's!! Grrr to them all lol

I have a little Mazda 2, here she is :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426345544.929504.jpg
I had been drooling over a Fiat 500 for years, or an original Mini, but the 500 didn't have great reviews and I couldn't afford an old mini that actually ran lol xxx

Aw she's lovely! What's her name? :)

I'm WI today instead of tomorrow, because well I gave in and weighed and Boy wants to hide the scales, weight back up to 14.4, bit gutted but it's totally deserved. Will be 100% next week, or I'll be cutting off an arm to lose some lbs!

She doesn't really have one yet, I need to make her feel more mine, at the moment she doesn't really. Kev says when I can go out by myself, she'll start to feel like mine. She needs decorating hehe :p

I would say it's the beginning and you'll never see that again and all that stuff, but it bugs me when people say that to me so I won't lol but you can do whatever you set your mind too, you are stronger than you believe yourself to be :) xxx

Get some fluffy dice! :p

I just need my mojo back, think I'll be fine once I start exercising too!

Hehe nah I don't think so :D xxx

Just a quick update as MD is in today (sobs)

Breakfast: Marmite on toast and a nectarine
Lunch: Cube of cheese, muller light, apple, yakult and dates
Dinner: Satay stir fry, broccoli, carrot, baby corn and spinach.
XxX

Food looks good. I hope MD doesn't hang around all afternoon getting in your way. Not much longer to put up with him now sweets xx

He's gone! Eurgh, can't wait to go home today!
XxX

Bosses aren't much fun are they glad I don't really have one. Is steve behaving now? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food sounds really tasty - but I wouldn't survive on that little for lunch!

Turns out I couldn't either, bad day yesterday!

Bosses aren't much fun are they glad I don't really have one. Is steve behaving now? Xx

No! He's still in the dog house and doing the Steve thing of if we don't talk about issues then they're not real! I'm just leaving him to it!

Awful day food wise yesterday, and back up to 14.6 I'm annoyed and determined, I am NOT prepared to hover around this weight forevever, and I am not happy being at my heaviest ever. Leaving work today at 3pm, will do 30DS if it kills me...and it just might!
XxX

Oops forgot to add my food!

Breakfast: Scrambled egg, ketchup, yakult (4 syns, 154)
Lunch: Marmite on toast, nectarine, apple, coconut water (321)
Dinner: Hopefully the stir fry that I was supposed to have yesterday! (4 syns, 514)

8 syns, 989 cals, will probably have a protein shake after exercise
XxX

Very low cal today my dear I think the protein shake would be a good idea just to give your muscles something to repair with after Jillian beasts you later. Men are so stupid why do they always hope we'll forget things they do if they don't mention them? Xx

Very low cal today my dear I think the protein shake would be a good idea just to give your muscles something to repair with after Jillian beasts you later. Men are so stupid why do they always hope we'll forget things they do if they don't mention them? Xx

I'm thinking I might have something to eat wen I get home, I'm starving! Maybe some more scrambled eggs, only had 1 and a half this morning.

Eurgh, I don't know, he's so good at avoiding the issue it's ridiculous!
XxX

Another egg or two won't hurt they're good protein but chuck in a slice of toast too and you've got a lovely quick and easy tea xx

Morning! :)

Day off yesterday, was supposed to be an exercise day, it was instead a sleep till 1pm and do nothing but watch Once Upon a Time all afternoon day...I have no regrets. On the Brightside, sleeping till 1pm meant I only had time for 2 meals, and green tea meant I wasn't hungry, breakfast was scrambled egg and spinach on toast and dinner was a chicken and bacon sarnie with a bag of wotsits. Something like 850 cals

Today:
Breakfast: 2 Kiwis and an Apple
Lunch: Tuna, greek yog, sweetcorn and raisin salad drizzled with olive oil
Dinner: Think the plan is jacket potato!
XxX

Morning!

Back up to 14.6 yesterday, but it is * week so I'm not too fussed. MD down again today so I'm not a happy soldier!

Plan:
Breakfast: Peanut butter on toast and a kiwi (4)
Lunch: Greek yog, grapes, apple and carrot sticks
Dinner: Chicken, mozzarella and Mediterranean veggie bake (4)
XxX

*whistles* Where is everyone? The Forum is quiet at the moment!

Todays food;
Breakfast: Peanut butter on toast and an apple (4)
Lunch: Grape, mozzarella and balsamic salad
Dinner: Pancetta wrapped cod fillet, new potatoes and Mediterranean veggies
XxX

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I'm here!

Why do I never think of having peanut butter to use some syns? I love it.

Food is looking good.
How is everything else?

(And I don't know if you ever read my fred, (and why would you? don't worry, it's not interesting! It just means I don't know if I have to tell you on here or not) - but I have just reported a 4lb loss this week. Which I'm very happy about.)

Back