Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Haven't been around on Minis all weekend so thought I'd better pop in and say hi.
Loving your focus at the moment, and especially the not letting one small slip up ruin the whole week.
The scales may be reflecting it only slowly, but if you're doing that much exercise you'll be toning as well, so you'll get a much better long term result.

I lost another 2.5lb at weigh in - got my 3.5 stone shiny! Whoop whoop!

Well done, you're doing so good! How many weeks of losing is that?

Another successful day yesterday!

Plan today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Wholemeal wrap, lettuce, spinach, chicken and hoisin sauce (4)
Dinner: Chicken omelette

Exercise night tonight, 1X30DS and 1XBFBM!
XxX

Bit disheartened, stepped on scales this morning *slaps wrist* not even a wiggle, where's my wiggle?!

Plan;
Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: Chicken, spinach, carrot and sweetcorn salad with Caeser dressing (2)
Dinner: Cottage cheese and leek and spinach omelette with beans

30DS as usual tonight.
I think I've been eating too many carbs, so a few low carb days are in order, or I'll just have to chop off my leg to get the scales to move...
XxX

The trouble with chopping your leg off is that it makes it so much harder to do Jillian!

You'll get your wiggle on Sunday now leave those scales alone young lady :)

You're doing everything right so the scales will go down but if you think you're eating too many carbs it won't hurt having less and see if it helps xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll get your wiggle on Sunday now leave those scales alone young lady :)

You're doing everything right so the scales will go down but if you think you're eating too many carbs it won't hurt having less and see if it helps xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aye Aye Captain!

It's just frustrating, I keep thinking how far I'd be if I'd have started sooner, I know it's a slippery slope but dammit I want my skinny back!
If it really doesn't shift I'll attempt to combine it with 5:2, I can't see a logical reason I wouldn't be losing weight!
XxX

I know what you mean about wishing you'd started sooner.
But the thing is we can't do it until we suddenly can!

I'm a bit gutted because I planned to get re-going at the beginning of the year. (Well really I planned not to stall through half of last year, but you know what I mean!)
And actually I didn't find my mojo and start consistently losing until the second week of February.

And now - one month after the SW groups announced their "Biggest Loser" - I'm the biggest loser in the group. I'd have been in time for it if I'd done what I intended.
Hey ho.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and all that!

Yep, we can't change, it, doesn't make it any better though! Still, I'll keep pushing myself and get there eventually!
XxX

You will.

Don't restrict your carbs too much if you're still planning on loads of hard working out, though.
They always say carbs before exercise, and protein after.
It makes sense.

You will.

Don't restrict your carbs too much if you're still planning on loads of hard working out, though.
They always say carbs before exercise, and protein after.
It makes sense.

Oh no, I wont restrict too much or get rid completely, I've just been overloading lately!

Morning!I

Feel slim today! Makes a nice change!

Lunch: Chicken salad
Dinner: French toast and fruit

The weather is lovely here, makes me motivated as I want to lay on the beach in a bikini!
XxX

Morning!I Feel slim today! Makes a nice change! Breakfast: Banana Lunch: Chicken salad Dinner: French toast and fruit The weather is lovely here, makes me motivated as I want to lay on the beach in a bikini! XxX

Love waking up feeling slim :)

Mmm chicken salad, I need to have a salad soon it is a must when the sunshine is out :)

Love waking up feeling slim :)

Mmm chicken salad, I need to have a salad soon it is a must when the sunshine is out :)

Hello! Nice to see you! :)

Definitely, it's horrible doing salad in winter, but now I'm excited about it
X

Morning! 100% yesterday, doing really well this week!

Plan for today:
Lunch: Chicken salad
Dinner: Quorn sausages, green veg and butternut squash mash (probably smothered in beans to hide the taste of vegetables)
XxX

They better! I'll be livid if they don't move!

I shall, and if they don't show a loss I shall be having words...and by having words I mean throwing out of the window.

Back