ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

It looks a bit like candyfloss at the moment, so doubtful I'll be taking any photos til I've re-redded it and calmed the frizz! lol!

Ah bugger it, I'll take one just now!
IMAG0279.jpg

Thats my "happy to be heading to work in 5mins" face! lol! Incidently, do you like my new glasses? Got them on Saturday!

Ouch, hope they didn't burn your scalp with the chemicals x mega moisture now hon... Are you pleased with the results ? I'm not sure I could've spent six hrs in a hairdressers !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And no, my scalp is fine! It can take a good bleaching! hahaha! My hair needs to toughen up tho! :p

Love the hair and glasses:D
Xx

Morning Claire, I love the specs love, very nice

Thanks peeps! My semi-permanent red hair dye arrived this morning, so I'm going home to wash my hair and stick the red in and leave it for a few hours - give it a good condition and make the red more, well, red! lol!

Unless of course I cant be bothered, and in which case, I'll just wash it n sod the dye until Friday night!

Ok, so my hair is like straw, and its gone a bit pinky. Looks alot like candyfloss. So.... I've washed it, and put a tub and a half of La Riche Poppy Red semi-permanet hair dye in it. Gonna leave it in til about 10pm-ish and then wash it out.

I look rather stunning with my head wrapped up in cling-film, with a big of kitchen roll stuck at each ear under my glasses (incase it runs!) and a patchy manky looking towel wrapped round my neck to catch neck drips!

My student is laughing at me. Its ok tho, because I know I'm stunning! :D

I so love the hair and glasses!! :)

Its definitly a better colour of red now! Although, if I brush it, it'll fall out! lol! :p

Wish I could say I was kidding! hahaha!!!

Morning Claire! Oh your poor hair! Would coconut oil help? :)

Ya know, I never thought about coconut oil. I may as well, I cant make it any worse! lol!

Its a beautiful colour tho! :p

Todays a High-Gi day, so look away now:

B: Frosted Wheats with skimmed milk
S: Chocolate and Orange Alpen Bar
L: Turkey salad wholemeal roll with extra light mayo and colemans mustard, Salt and vinegar square crisps and a veg cuppa soup
S: Kellogs Mini breaks - chocolate
D: Roast potatoes with chorizo and onion, with roasted mix veg

Morning Claire, LOL @ the hair description. And as for the menu, I'd probably explode if I ate that many carbs love.

Loving the carbs! Hoping I've lost weight tomorrow, and looking forward to eating crap all day! :D

Got a wedding reception tomorrow night, so going to stuff myself to death with china buffet king for lunch n drink copious amounts of alcohol for dinner!

Today, however, I'm having:

B: Frosted Wheats and skimmed milk
L: Wholemeal roll with turkey, lettuce, extra light mayo and mustard, chocolate orange yoghurt,
S: Alpen Bar
D: Who knows, nachos at the cinema perhaps, or I'll go home and make pasta!

Havent really planned further than my lunch tbh. Got electrolysis after work, n then pretty much avoiding going home or I'll murder a student.

Have the complete and utter rage today at him and my other half. So might go get drunk. Its debatable.

Fantastic menu Claire! :)

Well, apparently my lodger did his own version of a midnight flit - except in the afternoon.

I should be glad I've got my house back, but strangely, I'm more annoyed at the fact I let him live here for the last 6 weeks and he ups sticks and leaves in the middle of the day when noone is in without even so much as a "cheers" or a "goodbye". Whats also annoying me as he had my house keys and in effect, locked me out of my own house today by posting my keys thru the letterbox, knowing full well I finish work at 4pm today and my bf didnt get in til about 8pm.

And on top of all that, he leaves the day before he's due to give me rent money, and the fact that all of this seems to be my fault and my bf isnt talking to me anymore.

Funny, I always assumed your partner was here to offer support. As far as today goes, I'm getting more support from my knickers than anyone else. My bf seems more upset at the fact I might have upset his family because one of my friends posted on my facebook yesterday saying they think its time my lodger left. (my lodger was bfs cousins bf *quick recap* lol)

Utterly, utterly, unimpressed.

That is so awful Claire! I'd be insanely cross! Good job you're on the huge blow-out day of your weird diet! :)

Back