ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Evening claire - lol at accented typing:)

Morning Claire :)

Evening Bren! I'm grand thanks! Sitting here doing online christmas shopping! Thats my BF's presents sorted and my mums! I'll go into town at the weekend and do the rest of it! Sorted :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, too too too too early!!!!! (probably just jealous that you are so organised but I can't do it yet - its just not right lol)

Haha! There's method in my madness tho! If I do my Christmas shopping with my October wage, then that means my November wage pays for the Christmas dinner shop, and my December wage can get blown on Alcohol and boxing day sales :D

Great planning Claire! Lol :)

Cor that is good thinking ahead, Claire, I'm very impressed :)

I start early too but only because I want to make the Royal Mail deadline for sending things home to the mother country :D

Hehe! I've just ordered some more christmas stuff! (hard at work in the office here, obviously!)

Taking a half day tomorrow to go to Ikea to get a dining table and chairs. I've nowhere to keep a table n chairs in my flat, but I need one for Christmas dinner. So I'll prob gumtree it on Boxing day lol!

I'm having a world of warcraft themed christmas, so I'm super excited this year :) Big geek that I am!

Evening Claire:)
Gosh you're organised. I am trying to ignore the whole concept of christmas til much nearer the time;)

Morning Claire ... I really must start thinking about Christmas ... It used to be my best time of year :)

I'm sitting here this morning wondering what to get my rats for christmas. I'm thinking individually wrapped presents and one big, ridiculously extravagant one!

My OH is just looking at me with that "do you have to?" look in his eye! hehe! :D

i bought my rats a massive cat scratching post last year with ladders and hidey-holes! Takes up a crazy amount of space, but they love it when they're free ranging!

Dunno what to get them this year tho.

Finn (choccy lab) gets loads of presents at Christmas, half the fun is watching him unwrap them, sometimes he tries to unwrap ours as well he is having so much fun lol xx

They all sound completely spoilt!! Our boys (cats) are lucky if they get a catnip mouse:) mean mummy!

Morning Claire... Hope the rats realise how lucky they are! Lol :)

Morning Di! No, the rats are spoiled little *******! They probably feel really hard done by! I'm still wondering what to get them - going to look online for some inspiration! I seen a castle that I thought I'd get them! If I remember where I seen it, i'll post a link! :p

(its not as exciting as it sounds!)

Back