ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

loved the giggle thanks for that... :D
and the Tattoo is awesome.:D
i'd like one more...guess that's in my bucket list.
i want one changed in my shoulder blade.

Oh you beat me to it! Was thinking 3hr waxing! Ooof!

Waxing and tattoos, is there something you want to tell us Claire lol - you masochist you xx

1lb off is great considering how you were last weekend and what you ate afterwards ;)

Evening claire. All sounds a bit scary to me - no waxing as too *** painful and i feel faint when i see needles (always makes watching house a bit of a challenge:) )

Hope you are having a good evening

Morning Claire, I'm a great fan of waxing, for women that is :D

Last edited:
Waxing is really a necessity more than anything else.

It'll be one of the things I miss when the zombie apocalypse comes.

I got bored today and booked myself another tattoo for tomorrow afternoon! Getn my night elf fixed and a cheeky little one to fill a wee space lol :)

I will do! :)

Dear god I'm so bored in here.... might need to do some work to pass the next 40mins!

Hate this place!

Morning Claire... It's horrible to have a boring job! Really depressing... Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Morning claire, sorry to hear about the job. Hope you have a better day

Morning people! Well I finish at 3pm today so that has to make it much better lol! New ink and then some bevvy sounds like a rather grand way to start the weekend!

Hope everyone has a rockin Friday!

Oooh, and I've managed to get into a rather lovely size 14 suit jacket today! Tried in on an off chance!
Yay!

Morning Claire, looking good for the weekend then

OOOOH I LIED!!!! ITS A SIZE 12!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Granted its probably a large size because I'm fairly certain im about a 14 on tops and 16 on bottoms. But I feel quite chuffed about it! :rolleyes:

Of course! 3.30pm this afternoon :)

Back