ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

OMG, I feel quite enlightened now, didn't have a clue what a 'mooncup' was and just googled it pmsl! I have a stick in my arm so don't have monthly's or PMT thank god, so unfortunately don't need a teacup or any other size of cup... lol.

Oh and Claire well done and enjoy your cheat day

Hiya Claire, well done on the loss. That's great and enjoy the pizza and cake:)

Lol at all our jargon plus the new teacups:D
Xx

Bloody hell Claire, great loss again!!!! well done you :D

This has had me sniggering and snorting - great thread, I have thought about mooncups for a while but never been brave enough lol

Morning Claire... you must be feeling so chuffed that the most complicated diet plan on this planet is working for you!!! Well done :)

Hehe! I still havent googled mooncups! Might do it later! lol!

I think I might have ripped the a*** out of my cheat day - must have eaten around 4000 calories! Between pizza hut, cocktails and tgi's... hell, might even have been more than that! lol!

Oh well, lets hope I can undo the damage by next weekend! Low carb day today - thinking a fry up! :)

Is it all stops out on the cheat day or is there a limit Claire!? :)

No, there's def a limit, which I surpased, majorly! lol!

But it was my boyfriends birthday, so it was a one off. Next blow out will be christmas!

On a cheat day I can eat whatever I want, but not gorge myself on it. Pretty much common sense of stop eating when I'm full, as opposed to yesterday where I was so stuffed I thought my corset might have exploded! lol!

Lol... It's a good reason to have a blow out! :)

Bren, I swear to god, if I hadnt been wearing my corset, I'd have ballooned to 3 times the size! lol!

I have absolutely no idea what I've done to my shoulder, but OMG its killing me!!!!

Had a grand weekend, ate waaaay more than I should have, bought some new clothes and got a new ear piercing!

On a side note, my big squishy rat Chuck mauled me last night! Im so shocked - bit me twice! Thought I might have needed stitches in one of them, but I stuck a plaster over it last night and it seems to have sealed up - its stingy tho. :(

He's one step away from getting his balls cut off at the vets. The only reason I've not phoned to book him in is (apart from the fact the vets are shut on a Sunday!) my other rat, Robbie, went to get castrated and he died just after surgery. So I'd never forgive myself if the same happened to Chuck.

So he's on a final warning. Bites me again and he's going to the vets!

ouchy.....will you need a tetanus for that?? in my head rats have very very large sharp teeth.....might be slightly distorted to reality though lol

great diary :) made me giggle when i read through it yesterday......in a non stalker way of course :D

sharren xXx

Morning Claire! That sounds really severe... Is he jealous of teenager ? Please get the wounds checked if they start to feel different! My daughter's lizard got mad when she brought a cat home - she had had him for about 7 yrs and he'd been the only animal in the house for that time... His personality changed over night !

Morning Claire, my pet rats when I was younger were always having a chew on my fingers

Ah it seems to be fine. Its not puffy or anything, so I'm sure it'll be ok :)

Too tired to be working today... *yawn*

morning :) love you new pics xxxxx

how is the new diet going this week?

Thanks! I'm two steps away from taking them off my signature because I dont like staring at myself everytime I post! lol!

Diet is going ok I think. On my last low carb day this week. Today I'm having:

B: Cookies and Cream protein Shake
S: Handful of peanuts
L: Chicken Satay
S: Handful of peanuts
D: Undecided. Probably omlete with salad, or pork foo yung

Sticking with my chinese/peanut theme today! I have no doubt I've had too much peanuts for one day, but I had no food in to bring to work for snacks, and I bought a bag of peanuts on my way to work - forgetting I had satay for lunch! Doh!

Ah well! I dont expect a loss this week after my 10k calorie binge on Saturday! lol! Next week's wi will be the decider for this diet! For now, just plodding along, trying not to over-think it! :D

Hows everyone else today? I'm sleepy. Between my sore shoulder, and my new ear piercing, its really difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position! And I bought a new duck and down duvet yesterday and it crinkles when you move - so it kept waking me up!!!!

*yawn*

Back