ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Afternoon everyone!

Tattoo is fine now! :)

I've put a long wooly jumper on today so my stomach ripples arnt so noticable! lol! But my trousers do feel rather tight.

I've lost all willpower to get back on the wagon. Just cant seem to shake this feeling of "meh".

Good to hear on the tattoo :)

Know what you mean about meh, am a paid up member of that club sigh ....can only advise that you try and get back on the wagon tomorrow. Just start with bacon and eggs and see how you get on? xx

Im going to make some sort of curry tomorrow night, or stir fry (undecided as of yet), but not sure how I'll fair on the rest of my day. If all else fails, I should def be on the wagon on Thursday because tomorrows dinner will also be Thursday's lunch.

Guess thats something at least. Havent made anything for tomorrow at work.

Going to bed now. Had a killer of a sore back for a week and its not getting any better. Resorted to phoning the doctor today and they said to just take painkillers! Awsome advice! Wish i'd thought of that sooner! lol!

Invest in a good chiropractor - better than any pills, will take some time and some money but bloody hell - I would be a cripple now if I had not sorted mine years ago.

Morning Claire... Sorry to hear about you back !! I might just have to swap drs - yours sounds ace! Lol :)

Morning Claire, that Dr sounds rubbish. Bren is right, you need to get back problems sorted early.

Ouchie on the back - as dh says all drs are quacks and sawbones ( not true for all?!). Hope you are improving
Xx

Got my heat pad on today ladies and gents. Still pretty sore. Havent touched any painkillers. was debating going for a massage, but not sure if that will really help.

On a side note, one of my clients just appeared in the office with two boxes of cream cakes from greggs :/

No. I ate a cream filled apple danish and then came home and had haggis, neeps and tatties - St Andrews day. Followed by a packet of mini jammie dodgers.

I'm so ashamed.

On the plus side, I did go to asda on my way home and buy mini babybel's and cheese sticks with ham, pepperoni and chicken (heard someone on here talking about them a month ago or so).

I also cooked come chicken, courgettes and peppers in the oven with some spices and curry paste in preperation of diving back into Atkins tomorrow.

I stood on the scales tonight and nearly died. I'll weigh myself first thing in the morning, wipe the slate clean and use my WI tomorrow as my starting point. There's 3 weeks til Christmas, surely I can last 3 weeks without eating absolute rubbish.

I've got til the 23rd to stay clean and green. 23rd is my works Christmas lunch so that probably wont be good and cant be helped, then Christmas will be a week of crap, then back in again with both feet for 2012.

I have faith. I think.

Evening Claire! Good luck for tomorrow .. I'm rooting for ya! :)

I ate a cream filled apple danish and then came home and had haggis, neeps and tatties - St Andrews day. Followed by a packet of mini jammie dodgers.I'm so ashamed.

Don't be ashamed - ever - or I will have to march up to Scotland with the Brum 5 and trash your house lol.

And then you'll be out of jammer dodgers...

The important thing is to a) keep in touch with us 'cause we're real and b) keep talking about your fodder/state of mind because - well, just revert back to a. xxx

Ok, I'm on track and feeling quite focused this morning.

I stood on the scales to a rather depressing 216.7lbs. Not to worry, I think I can lose the 6.7lbs this week.

Today I had a cheese and chicken wrap for breakie (one of those deli snack things from asda - actually really rather tasty!)
Lunch is chicken and courgette curry bake thingy.

Dinner has yet to be decided - maybe the rest of my chicken with some roast celeriac perhaps.

I've brought a cheese and ham wrap with me incase I think I'm starving to death half way through the day! lol!

Bottle of volvic on my desk and a cheeky wee cup of tea!

Morning everyone! :D

Morning Claire ... It'll soon come off - sounds like a good focused start :)

Cheers doll! Its good to be back! :)

Back