ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Chicken and courgette curry bake thingy sounds nice!
lol! It was cubed pieces of chicken with courgette chip size pieces, with a chopped red pepper. I'd done them in an oven dish with some chilli olive oil, garlic and a couple of spoonfuls of curry paste.

Was quite tasty! :)

Oh, and morning Jim! :)

Ok, I better write down todays menu so I'm not tempted to change it later! lol!

B: babybell
L: chicken, courgette curry with roasted celeriac and bacon
D: Pepperoni pizza (attempting to make a base out of turkey mince - will post pics if I remember! lol!)
S: Probably more cheese sticks

Ive just been eating loads of cheese. Will see what the damage is next week! lol! Has to be better than the carb binge damage anyway!

Evening Claire... I love my cheeses too ... It seems to be ok with my diet though... I think it might be to do with me not having much other fat other than cream and cheese ... But who knows - its all a mystery to me! Lol :)

Celeriac was lovely!

I went to asda straight after work - was super starving so its not a great idea. The bakery isle smelt divine! Bread, rolls, bagels, chocolate muffins, doughnuts *drool*

However I got none *yay me* - however I was absolutely starving so I went to the indian on my way home and got a tray of donner meat with cheese.

Not my best idea, but I figured it was the lesser of two evils.

OMG how much do I want to eat everything today! Was verging on "the rage" last night so I take it I have super awsome pmt! Yay! *i trust everyone got the sarcasm there*

So, food wise, I'm like a bin today - just keep shoveling stuff in! However, I am pleased to say, its all been legal!

I've had so far:
chicken mayo with salad
Curried chicken mayo with salad (can u see a theme!)
a 24 deli cheese stick

I'm pretty sure its too early for dinner, but I could eat it right now!

Going to be making, or attempting to make, turkey mince base pepperoni pizza - with a side salad!

But that could turn into a mid-afternoon snack at this rate. I feel like a right proper grubber today!

Hi Claire... When I have 'the rage' on I just eat all legal food almost all at once... Then I feel stuffed but satisfied ... I hope you feel calmer soon :) x

Morning Claire ... hope you don't feel so starving today! :)

Hi Claire, that turkey pizza sounds delish:D. Just got to persuade DH it's a good idea now!
Xxx

Evening! Turkey pizza was actually quite tasty. Could def have been doing with more flavourings in the base. maybe garlic and herbs or whatever. Lea n perrings maybe?

Anyway, today I was quite hungry this morning so I made chicken curry with salad for breakie/lunch! Still feeling quite full from that but I'm going to go and make dinner because I think I should have something else to eat, and I should make tomorrows lunch so I dont stray towards carbs at work.

Hope everyones had a good weekend! I've just been doing more christmas preperations, so I'm fairly organized now and pretty much got everything I can 'pre-plan' planned! Even ordered the rest of my christmas food shopping to get delivered on the 23rd! Hehe!

Morning Claire... Such organisation! Well done :)

Morning!

Was praying for a blizzard this morning so I didnt have to go to work. Alas, no such luck. Its all very white tho, but I wouldnt say there was more than an inch n a half of snow.

*sigh* Ah well, better leave the house then. lol!

Morning Claire that pizza thingy looked fab!!!!

I've been signed off work for almost three weeks now with my back so it also helps if you have a good Dr :0)

I am off til next Sunday! Then my works do is on Wed followed by a six day stretch at work takes me almost up to Christmas :0)....I needed the break too I can tell ya!!

Have a fab day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snow is pretty to look at but other than that I hate it. Hope where you are they're better prepared for it than they are here in the south. 1 night of snow and everything stops although they did install a salt bin opposite my house last year then filled it with grey grit that I was still sweeping up in July!

Morning Claire, yes snow is pretty, but like Lisa, we just grind to a halt if we have any here.

Back