ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Oooh Claire your turkey pizza sounds pretty good - how did you make it, and did it stick together ok?

I have to admit I love the snow, but then I don't have to drive anywhere and live on a main road so it gets cleared pretty quickly - and if push came to shove, I could walk to work! :D

Mon the white stuff! hehe!

Susie, it held together perfectly. I just used 1/3 packet of mince, so what, about 150g and put a dollop of it in the base of a foil flan tray and used my sugar jar (wrapped in a food bag!) and pressed it down really firmly until I got it to cover the whole base.

Thought it might have needed an egg to hold it, but it was perfectly firm the way it was!

I'm praying I get snowed in tomorrow because I cant be arsed with work this week. Having said that, if I do get snowed in, then its probably a "The Day After Tomorrow" moment, which wouldnt be good! lol!

Morning Claire... I love your logic! :)

Afternoon!
The walk to the bus stop this morning took me 30mins instead of 15mins because of the rather interesting downhill ice-rink. Funny, I would have assumed it'd have been much quicker sliding to work, but apparently I was wrong.

Not in the mood for this place today. Boss is annoying me with his "super efficient" crap. And I ate a fererro rocher!

Not to worry, they're only little! lol!

Munching coconut butter chicken with chilli and cabbage for my lunch. Its damn tasty but my tongue is tingling!

Ah damn it... just at 4 haribo strawberries. Someone brought in two boxes of gummy sweeties (my major weakness) and left the boxes open behind me. Its all i've been able to smell all day.

I could eat them all damn it. Feel like a junkie being tempted with smack!

Last edited:
It is so difficult when colleagues bring stuff in, it generally ends up on the spare bit attached to my desk but I have started demanding they move it away from me as it just isn't fair! I sympathise xx

Morning Claire... The damn smells get my mouth dribbling... I completely sympathise! :)

Swear to god someone better have eaten all those strawberries today. The jelly babies I can cope with because I hate them! lol!

Morning everyone. Just heading off to hell... I mean, work! :D

Morning claire - agree temptation should be banned - chuck em in a bin:)

Morning Claire, you can keep those haribo thingies, I can't even stand the smell frankly.

Jim, I wish I shared your hatred! lol!

Munching salt and chilli chicken, onions and peppers - mouth is on fire. And yes, I know onions are carby, but i'm starting on about 30odd carbs a day so bugger it!

Im alright with resisting chocolate, its gummy sweeites, cakes, biscuits, crisps... lol! I can take or leave chocolate!

I deliberately didnt buy an advent calendar. First year ever that I've not had one! lol! :p

I'm now suddenly fancying some Percy Pigs!! Lol :)

I ate all the haribo strawberries.:eek:

Just to get rid of them, you understand!

Back