ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Well done Claire! Best to get rid of temptation! :) x

Hello! My work got closed about 2pm today because of #hurricaneBawBag haha!

Been tweeting that all morning! Now Wikipedia has made a page on it! Hurricane Bawbag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brilliant!

Just aswell I got sent home mind you. That girl was back in today and brought a massive bag (and by bag, I mean cash and carry sized bag) of jelly snakes - the massive ones that are about 14" long! And a huge box of white and milk chocolate buttons.

I ate 4 snakes. I am rubbish as resisting temptation. Lost 3.1lbs this morning which isnt as much as I would have hoped, but then, I did eat alot of haribo. *sigh*

However, I've really enjoyed the weather today. Sitting on the sofa wrapped up in my dressing gown watching crappy cable tv whilst drinking tea. Bliss! :)

I want a diet of Hariboo!!! Not fair! Lol ...

I hope you have a great day Claire :)

Morning Claire, I had to leave my car unlocked as the alarm kept going off :(

Evening Claire, hope you're home and nice and warm at home!

And well done on the loss, hun, that's still great - maybe chewing the haribo counts as exercise? :D xxx

Hello!

Im secretly avoiding this forum because I currently dont even remember what a diet looks like.

I have no willpower at all at the moment. I've been living off of bagels and toasties for the last wee while.

Will have to give myself a slap into the new year and decide what sort of diet I'll do. Been debating with one of those shakes diets, but the packs all come with things i hate in them, and if theres only a few flavours of things I can eat, and I dont like half of them, Im not sure how i'd fair on that.

Bah... got a couple of weeks to think about it xx

Oh that's a shame you were doing so well - I've been reading Di's diary from the start this morning she had done so well - read it if you haven't there's some good advice from others on there - and it's an incentive to realise everyone has ups and downs. Good luck whatever you decide xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I completely understand where your head is at, Claire, because I'm the same - but am starting Atkins woe again in the first week of January - would be delighted if you would join me, but will support you 110% if you decide on something else xx

Hi Claire, good luck whatever you decide - agree it starts with the head
Xxxx

Morning Claire! It's a really difficult time of year to start anything ! I ate and drank with wild abandon yesterday - thank goodness I'd packed an Atkins bar for pud which the restaurant kindly laid out very beautifully on the plate with some cream ... I had to share with others on the table cos they all fancied chocolate! Lol

I think just be as careful as possible til after New Year then hopefully the head will be facing the right way and you can steam ahead again...

Starting with Susie will definitely help and there will be loads of new folk starting on here in Jan...

It's horrible when the head is playing the demon! Hugs xx

Morning Claire, all gone to pieces then love. January is a new year and a fresh start love

Did you read there's a new diet called the carb lovers diet or something like that? Maybe ..... It's time for a change. X x x x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm going to go see a cambridge diet consultant tomorrow afternoon, think I might give that a bash in the new year.

Whats the worst that can happen?! Besides, if I can use it to get firmly into ketosis, then I can always float right back into atkins.

Thats the plan anyway. Determined to not be a ball of blubber this time next year!

Claire, that's the spirit. You can do it, this time last year what were you... How many pound more than now? Just keep looking how far you have come, how much you have learned too.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

This time last year I was probably 10lbs lighter! lol!

Not to worry, Ive been to see my Cambridge consultant and I've got my first weeks supply. Starting on the 2nd of January - new year, new start.

Will weight, measure, take pics etc on the 2nd in the morning then get cracking and hope it doesnt make me want to kill myself! lol!

Thanks Susie :)

And super glad theres no paddling about in your bathroom anymore!

Back