ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

+!
my sil uses the whole surbang,and her skin looks
in good shape.
made a difference to mine too when i had the moisturiser
as a prezzie one christmas,went to buy some saw the price
and went with oil of boil instead.:eek:

that made me think of sun cream that smells like
coconut yum i love it,funny really because i can't stand the smell of coco butter body cream go figure ?
hmm actually is that even the same thing :eek:

Ok, so.....

Tiling is almost finished, just the edgings to do and the grouting, then the flooring can go down and I can move the contents of my kitchen back. I am getting used to the kettle being beside my couch tho, and the fridge! :p

And Bren, I have really dry skin and I thought bugger it and went shopping. Nearly cried a little when I went to pay and discovered how much I'd spent tho! Its a bad day when the shop has no price tags - it was my first mistake! lol!

However, I bought clenser, exfoliator, serum, moisturiser and orchid oil. I must say, I came in yesterday and I exfoliated, clensed, stuck some serum on and moisturised and my skin felt amazing!

I clensed and put my orchid oil on before bed last night and my skin felt beautiful this morning!

Done my clense, serum, moisturise this morning, so I'll report back at the end of the day. A shift in a manky office will be the real test! lol!

Just loving all the diet talk on here. LOL :D

Hi Claire :wavey:

Lol! Discussing meal replacement shakes is so boring tho, Jim!

Morning :)

Haha! Aye, ofc I'm worth it! :p

Hehe! Im easily motivated with.virtual reward badges lol! :p

I'm going to get a darned badge soon - something to look forward to eh :)

If nothing happens in the next few weeks, numbers going in a downward fashion, I'm tempted to try the slim & save. I'm not that fussed with food and sometimes it is a bind eating the stuff and once you hit ketosis your appetite goes anyway!

Morning Claire, nice badge love LOL

Ty Jim! I made it myself. Well, thats not true. I copied the image link and added it! :p

On a side note... OMG I feel like I might die. Ok, so thats maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but I woke up at 4am this morning in absolute agony. I have this dull pain on the right hand side under my ribs which is making breathing difficult. If I take a deep breath, laugh or generally move, it is that sore it actually makes me make involountary "ahh" noises! lol!

I made the mistake of googling my symptoms at work this morning and apparently I've either got constipation, gallstones or a collapsed lung!

The doctor is going to see me at 11.20am. Feel like I could cry!

Got told to go home and rest for a few days and gave me a prescription for anti-inflamatories - which I need to take with food. So she told me to come off the diet for a few days til I'm better.

She thinks I've torn a muscle but said if my breathing gets worse I've to go to A&E because it might be my lung.

So I came home panicing about what I should eat. I was in agony and really wanted to take my painkillers so I thought about getting chocolate at the shop, or a sandwich. However, I just came home and ate a pickled egg so I could take my tablet, then I had 3 quorn sausages.

Really not sure what I should be eating. Do I need the carbs to get better? Or will a low fat low carb few days be ok? I'm so confused as to what to do for the best.

Oh bless you Claire! Take care and be gentle with your foods ... You'll need to have meds with food that's for sure! Hugs xx

Glad you are in the throws of getting sorted. I was told once that I had sprained a muscle when I had a mega bad cough! And, not being in the medical profession, I'd go with lean meat, fruit n veg of the low carb varieties. Have you got diclofenac - that upsets some peoples tummys which might be the reason she wants you on 'solids' - when I used to take it for my back I was also given omniprazole (spelling?).

Big big hugs Claire, you poor love! So awful being in that sort of pain :(

I would guess just plain and simple meals, maybe a little protein and some veg? But happy to be corrected on that.

Take care of yourself and rest up, lovie! xxx

Back