ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Acht no, I was just having a moment! I dont like to do things by halves, so if I'm going to have a moment, I'm going to have the whole show!

Thanks tho, but its ok. Think I may sod the diet on Saturday tho and go get drunk. Alcohol is generally the cure for everything. Or is that tea? Nah, I'm sure its alcohol!

It is the only thing keeping me sane currently Claire, making it a rule not to start on the scotch till 9pm so only get time for a couple before bed, but being on the spacedust it is more than enough! Hugs xxx

I'll slurp some of my pink fizzy for you - sometimes we just need to let ourselves go wild, being girls and ruling the world sometimes the stress of doing that needs a bit of unwinding :)

Hope you're feeling better for it hen. On Monday night I curled into a ball on the bed and cried like I've only ever done twice before in my whole life. It certainly made a difference and I'm now able to move forward in a positive way. Big hugs xx

Aye i'm alright today. Quiet, but ok. Feeling much better for having got it all out my system.
Phoned in sick to work today - boss didnt sound overly impressed, but, to be fair, I dont really give a ****! lol!

God thats terrible, I probably should care, but lets face it, he cant sack me over it - my doctor told me to go home and rest for a few days. I think 3 days is "a few".

Anyway, sitting here a bit bored. Gonna go shower and try on some new shoes that got delivered today! Shoes always make everything better! :D

Hope everyone is having a good day! Any exciting weekend plans? :)

These arnt sexy "****-me-shoes" I'm afraid, just boring old flatties for work and a pair of ankle boots. Nothing to get excited about, sorry!

Hi sweetie, hope the rest day is helping. And the shoes fit:D

Claire... I've got the cookies and cream promax - do you just mix with water? I've got soya milk and was wondering whether to use that?!!!

5.gif

Morning sweetie - shoes always do make things better, no matter that they are work ones :)

I'm not doing much this weekend, probably just a bit of mouse catching - what about you?

Claire... I've got the cookies and cream promax - do you just mix with water? I've got soya milk and was wondering whether to use that?!!!

Hmm... I loved the holland and barratt cookies and cream whey protein stuff - I used to just mix it with water tbh. Try one of each and see what tastes best! :)

And happy to report a 4.25lbs loss this morning! Not bad for having had to eat during the week to take tablets.

I'm just about to ruin it all today by going on a carb and alcohol fest! Gonna go put my face on and get myself ready for a marathon alcohol binge!

Have a good one ladies, and Jim! :D

Back