ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Morning Claire, so how's the head? ;)

Shh.... dont type so loud! :p

Head is fine. Yesterday I was a bit hungover, but today, I'm not bad. Tired, but alright. Thinking I might have steak for dinner tho because (TMI ALERT!!!) this ketosis malarky seems to give me constant totm. Think I might need more iron?

Dear Atkins,

I miss you. I dont know what happened that made our relationship fail. I know we can have our differences, but I really wish we could make it work.

I know our time apart is for the best, but I think about you all the time and I cant imagine my life without you.

I hope we can be together again soon.

Best wishes,

Claire x

Morning Claire, I'm sure we'll see you back with atkins love

Are you missing me, Jim?! ;)

Oooh, a new vlcd'r???

I do 4 packs and 200g veg, or 3 packs and 100g protein and 200g veg. Depends how I feel really, but mainly 4 packs.

When are u joining the cult? :D

Not sure yet, I'd like to start Thursday but Trev's off till Saturday so maybe Monday would be more sensible. Not sure whether to try my samples first or just place an order and hope nothing is disgusting lol. I hated the Exante soups and had to have Dietimeals instead yet I always like the Lighterlife soups.
I can only do a small order to start with as I don't know if it will effect my gallstones, but hoping that by having real food too it'll be OK even if it's slower losses.

Must say that despite my reservations with getting shakes, the cookies and cream promax is quite yum - I'm making it with soya to make it a bit creamier :)

Morning ese, you can keep the shakes ans stuff thanks, I thought they were disgusting. :(

work is giving me the rage today, think I'll need to work thru lunch and stay til it shuts at 8pm.

Not having a good day.

Hi - stumbled across this and very interested to see other Atkins lovers doing VLCDs too. I lost a fair amount of weight on CD, moved over to Atkins style moderate protein, high fat, low carb diet 2 years ago. I eat loads, am never hungry, no pms or fatigue, no calorie restriction and haven't gained a single pound :D
Now I want to get down to about 9.5st purely for vanity reasons and although I haven't gained weight my calorie intake was way too high for weight loss so I went back on CD 3 weeks ago and have lost 15lb so far. I'm just waiting for my Exante parcel to arrive as their products don't contain any aspartame.
When I get to the weight I want I'm getting straight back on the low carb lifestyle. That way I know it will stay off and I feel good on it. No bread, pasta or cake tastes good enough to tempt me back into being fat, moody and tired all the time :)

Haha, selective reading ;) Yeah, cake tastes good but have really been fine without it. I have had carbs on a few days in the past 2 years and each time felt like crap and bloated to the extent that I can see them as the reason I was fat and no longer want them at all. I craved that stuff for ages and never want to go back there.
But I'm very happy doing the VLCD, along with cream in my coffee and an occasional meal of meat and veggies I'm still losing well then I'll go straight back to Atkins style eating afterwards. Calorie counting is a thing of the past, never worked for me anyway.
My Exante parcel has arrived now so looking forward to trying those out. Hope it tastes ok as I've got 4 weeks supply :D I like the CD shakes fine but the soups are nasty so I've only ordered 1 of each flavour in the Exante ones and will get more next month if I like them.

Evening claire:D

Haha, selective reading ;) Yeah, cake tastes good but have really been fine without it. I have had carbs on a few days in the past 2 years and each time felt like crap and bloated to the extent that I can see them as the reason I was fat and no longer want them at all. I craved that stuff for ages and never want to go back there.
But I'm very happy doing the VLCD, along with cream in my coffee and an occasional meal of meat and veggies I'm still losing well then I'll go straight back to Atkins style eating afterwards. Calorie counting is a thing of the past, never worked for me anyway.
My Exante parcel has arrived now so looking forward to trying those out. Hope it tastes ok as I've got 4 weeks supply :D I like the CD shakes fine but the soups are nasty so I've only ordered 1 of each flavour in the Exante ones and will get more next month if I like them.

There is nothing in the Exante range that I can't eat/drink - think I am in the minority though as there is always something that somebody does not like - maybe I am just a piglet :)

Morning Claire, how are you love?

Back