ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

There is nothing in the Exante range that I can't eat/drink - think I am in the minority though as there is always something that somebody does not like - maybe I am just a piglet :)
Soups = bleugh! I couldn't understand it though as the LL soups were lovely!
Morning again Claire. Does it feel like I'm stalking you? No? OK I'll head over to FB and try harder lol.

Morning people!

I've always wanted a stalker! God, I feel so popular! :)

There is nothing in the Exante range that I can't eat/drink - think I am in the minority though as there is always something that somebody does not like - maybe I am just a piglet :)

Thanks Bren. So far so good with the Exante stuff. I like the porridge, bars and the shakes and 1 soup I've tried was much nicer than CD. Maybe I'm a pigeroo too ....

I lost 2 stone!!! WOO!!! Not since last night or anything, that would be weird! But since 2nd of January! :D

Here's some rather unattractive photos (which I will regret posting as soon as someone I know see's them!)

Attachments

• Weightloss Chart.jpg
    Weightloss Chart.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 73
Aw thanks! I thought I may aswell post some photo's but, well, im in undies!!! So I wont be looking at them again, but thought it might give other people a giggle if nothing else! lol!

Great photos Claire! And great weight loss since the beginning of the year! I've only lost 7lbs in that time xx

There is such a difference in those 2 photos... Your face is definitely a lot slimmer too!

Well done Claire! Xx

Fabulous, Claire. And I don't think for one second that a VLCD can be called the 'easy way' to do it! It's simple to follow, sure, but far from easy.

Well done! xx

Well done Claire! You look fab - without sounding like a record on repeat your waist looks amazing! Keep going :) I need to get the courage to have similar photos taken but im too scared !!

I lost 2 stone!!! WOO!!! Not since last night or anything, that would be weird! But since 2nd of January! :D

Here's some rather unattractive photos (which I will regret posting as soon as someone I know see's them!)

My my, you are the incredible shrinking woman! You have a great hourglass shape developing in the 2nd set of pics :D Well done and keep it up - you can see how worth it it is :happy096:

Morning Claire, great photo's there love.

Aw thanks Jim! :)

We might have sunshine, but my hands and feet are like ice. Bloody freezing today! And thats in the office! Brrrr!

Prevening! :p

Back