ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Glad to hear you're feeling better - I'm sure you'll be back to normal tomorrow. Reading your sorry tale has made me extra vigilant with the fibre, don't want to end up in that predicament again :( Well done with getting straight back on it though - hopefully you won't suffer any more if you remember to take the fibre daily and drink loads of water. Maybe take a couple of senna every few days to make sure you don't get a build up? It's completely natural and harmless so shouldn't cause you any trouble a couple of times a week :) Take care and keep it up x

Glad the going to the park has slowed down there hun, gosh that was a rotten time for you! And now joy of joys a bleuchy totm :(

You need to get home and snuggle into your duvet with a hot water bottle xx

ah the joyful (not) not of totm. Before I had my girlie parts removed, I was prescribed Tranexamic Acid - they eased my heavyness but ended up having to have the bits out for other reasons.

Evening Claire... Welcome to the obsessive going to the park observation tower... I'm permanently on patrol there!! Lol xxx

Totm is with me for life... it'll never leave!!!! :'(

I'm still waiting for mine to go away..............I know they will one day - I woke up drenched in sweat this morning - really nice :(

I'm still waiting for mine to go away..............I know they will one day - I woke up drenched in sweat this morning - really nice :(

I really wondered, for a minute there, what you were going to say you woke up drenched in!!!! :eek:

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I know. I cringed as I was reading it. It would have almost crossed a line for me tbh Bren! lol! :p

Morning Claire... How's things? Xx

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I know. I cringed as I was reading it. It would have almost crossed a line for me tbh Bren! lol! :p
Only almost? :eek:
I get a soaking most nights - sweat Claire, sweat!!!!
Right I can't remember whose thread we're on now after all that! So I'm just going to say I want to go to the park before weighing and am getting grumpy waiting :D

Morning Claire, I'll not comment her then. :)

I have too many dirty things to say, which would most certainly be over some sort of line, so I'll just keep shtoom! lol!

Trevs Irish nan is the worst I know but she has the gift of old age as an excuse. She once called him a big far country hick only the 'ry hick' bit didn't come out. Work it out, she's referred to as swearing gran now lol.

Hey Claire... You're sounding a lot better ... Thank goodness xxx

Thanks. Def feel a lot better. Has the docs today for a check up on my happy tablets and I pretty much got a lecture on my diet and told even if I do lose the weight, I'll put it all back on again when I stop

Charming. Where was the support and motivation to lose weight? Never bloody happy.

Back