ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

This diary is a health hazard lol ... Sweets are the devil's spawn!! Lol

LOL! I should have a warning as my diary title!

Just rehomed my 6 rats today because I just dont have the time to let them out every night and play with them. They've gone to a nice man who has 4 boys. They were for his eldest (he's 12) and he came with him to pick them up and they all seemed really nice. I'm sure my boys will get played with and handled everyday, and thats what they need.

Have been crying for 3 hours now since they left, but I know it is for the best. I'll just miss their wee faces. I think my boyfriend is heartbroken that I've given them away, so not sure if he's upset with me or not, but I'm sure I'll find out when he gets back from work.

Kisaki is also being rehomed today and she should be getting picked up in about an hour. She's going to Edinburgh to be a big princess cat.

Not a very good day at all. Diet went completely out the window yesterday because I've just started comfort eating for britain. And I've had 2 cigarettes and feel a bit sick from smoking.

I have to bring myself to stop crying or im going to look like a complete idiot when they come to pick up my cat. Red eyes and a puffy face arnt the most attractive look I've ever gone for.

I feel like such a bad parent. Nothing anyone could say to me today could make me feel any worse, or any better.

Hugs ... Lots... Xx

And from me too Claire, such a hard but brave thing to do, you know what is best for them even though it is hurting you - sending lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just heard back that my kitty has arrived safe and sound in Edinburgh. And apparently found a hole under the kitchen cupboard that he never knew was there and got under the floorboards! lol!

Yoda kitty was looking a bit lost earlier, but she's lying on the sofa cleaning herself now, so she must be alright. Not heard about my boys, but I'm sure they're sleeping by now after their days excitement.

Need to get off my bum and clean their cage out and dismantle it and clean my, now spare, room. Dunno what to put in it now. Also, the whole place needs sorted out, but I've just managed to sit down now knowing my cat made it to her new home ok and I feel exhausted. Stopped crying now, but its debatable.

My OH should be home from work in the next half hour, hope he's alright. He wouldnt have coped well infront of people today so its probably for the best that he wasnt in. I can act all fine infront of people and then cry on my own, I dont think he would have been able to have a conversation with anyone that was taking his babies away.

Dont even know if im making sense anymore today. I'll catch up on everyones diaries tomorrow.

Thanks for all the love, its much appreciated :bighug::gen126:

((hugs)) sweetie - sounds like sensible decisions but still have to live through them xxxxx

More hugs Claire... What a day you've had! Xxx

Sometimes u need to do things u dont like. But they are for the best, take heart that your furry friends have gone to happy homes and you were brave enough to let them go

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning Claire

How's everything today? Can only echo what other people said, you are a brave lady with your boys' best interests at heart. Doesn't make the wrench any easier, though xxxxx

I'm a bit better today thanks. I had to go into town in the rain this morning tho, and went for a kfc for lunch and found myself starting to cry like a big idiot in the middle of a shopping centre! So i went to the american candy store and bought peanut butter m&m's, coconut m&m's and pretzel m&m's to cheer myself up.

Peanut butter m&m's are delish! The coconut ones are TO DIE FOR! Pretzel ones, not really my cup of tea.

Finally cleaned and dismantled their cage and cleared out the spare room. Hopefully someone is coming to pick the cage up during the week or next weekend.

Cant believe its Monday tomorrow. I cant see work far enough tbh either. I'd phone a sickie, but I'm off wednesday and friday for studying so I dont want to rip it. Although, I have taken the days as holidays. Just cant be bothered with people at work.

Got a sore head, but I've had a constant sore head for weeks. Went to get my eyes tested on Friday and my eyes are fine, so I just need to go see the doctor and see whats wrong with me.

Other than all of the above, I'm fine! LOL! I sound a bit emo, I can hear it.

I know what you mean Claire, why does Monday come around so quickly. Sorry you had a sad day.

Could your sore head be just stress?

Hope this week is better for you, I know your studying, but at least you have a couple of days off.

It might be, I've been getting a pretty much constant sore head for the last few weeks now, and my work has given me so much extra work to do. It might be that. I'll just keep popping the painkillers and hopefully I can get a new job as soon as.

I went and registered with two recruitment agencies on Friday afternoon, not that recruitment agencies are much cop, but thats all there seems to be up here these days.

Morning everyone :)

Back