Classic Creations Pasta in5!

strugglingwrighty

Hi All, Happy New Year to you all, ive not been around for a good few months, but back in the game and hoping to do well again with SW! Anyway, I found these Pasta Packets called 'classic creations' Pasta in 5! Chicken & Mushroom flavour, they are the spirals pasta and just like batchelors chicken and mushroom and you just add water, but as ive not gone back to club and doing it from home this time around I cant find anywhere if they are synned or free. I do X Easy. Could anyone tell me please? they are delicious and so much nicer than the standard batchelors chicken and mushroom pasta. Thanks very much. A xx

I think those are the ones hun thank you v much for looking for me. I think I will have to join back up to a class because I really miss SW online it helps so much! Its just a waste as I can never get to weigh ins in time because of work. But thanks again thats great xx

Your welcome :) I can't do it with out going to class! Could you not sign up online maybe? Don't know if it's any cheaper but it might be xx

Back