clothes for weigh ins.

lyn22

Hi there, been on cambridge in the past and been losing weight to start again without dr signature. I can't remember if they have a set amount of weight that gets deducted for your clothing or just take you fully clothed as your actual weight ? *goes to find my lightest bra* LOL

I don't take anything off for clothing. Bc they probably don't weigh a lot. And my CDC has never suggested deducting any either :s

I try and wear the same thing every week (usually leggings and a 'light' top, obviously my outfit changes as it gets too big for me, I'm on my 3rd outfit in 8 weeks!), no deduction for clothing.

They include your clothing, it is either that or strip off for your weigh in and that isn't happening ;) I weigh myself first thing in the morning as well so also have an idea of my 'real' weight.

well I got the lightest clothing I could get LOL and was pleasantly surprised when the cd's scales weighed me a pound lighter in the afternoon with clothes on than my own scales in the morning in the nude :D

Weigh in the morn when stomach and bladder empty
wear nothing
with counseller I will wear leggings and light t shirt Xx

Back