club 10

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nicbeth35, 14 October 2008 Social URL.

1. nicbeth35

nicbeth35 New Member

can anyone tell me how to work out club 10, 10% body weight loss, i cant quite remember. thanks nicola.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emerald

Emerald Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you know your weight in stone, take the whole stones (i.e if you're 14 st 10.5lbs, take the 14) and x it by the amount of pounds in a stone (which is also 14). Then add on the extra pounds that you weigh (10.5 in this case). You'll have a large number of pounds then (206.5). That's the amount of pounds you weigh. 10% is just moving the decimal point one way to the left so 10% would be 20.65, or 20lbs and 1 half. So a person starting at 14st10.5lbs would want to lose 20.5lbs to have lost 10% of their body weight, which would take them to 13st4lbs.

Emerald
    X

4. nicbeth35

nicbeth35 New Member

re club 10

awww thanks hun you a star.xxxxxxxxxx

5. nicbeth35

nicbeth35 New Member

re. club 10

awwww thanks hun your a star.xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.