1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

club 10

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nicbeth35, 14 October 2008 Social URL.

1. nicbeth35

nicbeth35 New Member

can anyone tell me how to work out club 10, 10% body weight loss, i cant quite remember. thanks nicola.x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emerald

Emerald Full Member

Slimming World
    If you know your weight in stone, take the whole stones (i.e if you're 14 st 10.5lbs, take the 14) and x it by the amount of pounds in a stone (which is also 14). Then add on the extra pounds that you weigh (10.5 in this case). You'll have a large number of pounds then (206.5). That's the amount of pounds you weigh. 10% is just moving the decimal point one way to the left so 10% would be 20.65, or 20lbs and 1 half. So a person starting at 14st10.5lbs would want to lose 20.5lbs to have lost 10% of their body weight, which would take them to 13st4lbs.

4. nicbeth35

nicbeth35 New Member

re club 10

awww thanks hun you a star.xxxxxxxxxx
  5. nicbeth35

nicbeth35 New Member

re. club 10

awwww thanks hun your a star.xxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.