coke zero

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by natayou, 28 March 2007 Social URL.

1. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    :cry: hello everyone
    well i am week 7 and have lost 4 stones and 1 pound
    well i have a question, i am really not feeling well at all with a bad dose of what i think is flu, i feel i should have some coke zero just for the sweetness, i dont know why, i have never had anything so far apart from plain water
    should i have it or not?? im nervous of having it, is that nuts, i know its allowed, do all of you have it, and is there any side effects, i have the can here now sitting on the arm of the sofa, hmmmmm decisions decisions
    help!!!!!!!!
    nat xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrm26

shrm26 Glamorous Gran

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Aaaahhhh, sorry to hear you're not feeling well Nat, hey but your weight loss is going great guns....i'm afraid i dont know the answer to the coke zero dilemma but you know someone will be along soon to answer you. Hope you feel well soon, Shar xx

4. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Nat i think that if you feel like drinking it might make you feel a bit better then you should drink it. I dont see how it can be a problem if it is allowed.
    Well done on the weightloss and hope you get better soon.:)

5. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    You could try and get some of the suger free appleade from Asda or the red apple still perfectly clear again from Asda if you fancy a change from the plain water.
    Hope you are feeling better soon
    Kitty xxx

6. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun! I drink a can of coke zero everyday as Cambridge say its ok as long as you have no more than a pint! In the new starter book its on the list of allowed drinks, so I say if you want it, go for it!

Don't go drinking the other fizzy stuff tho hun as it hasn't been allowed by Cambridge!

XX

7. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

oooo another one of the plus's for cambridge vs ll hahah

i cant get enough of coke, so this is gonna be a life saver

xxx

well done on ya weight loss, thats fab news :)xxx

8. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Nat, sorry you're not feeling well! rubbish innit?

The way you are posting, and asking us if you should have it kinda makes me think you don't really want it. Is sugar (or anything sugary) a trigger for you?

How will this drink help you feel better? it doesn't have anything magic in it, not even real sugar. Whats really the difference apart from the taste?

Just a thought, you can have it if you want, but have it for the right reasons....if it will stop you eating stuff.....have it, if its a slippery slope for you, don't have it and if you want it just cause you want it then have a wee think and decide for yourself.

Either way I hope you feel better soon!!

9. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oops, forgot to give you the warning bit.

The flavourings can give some people cravings and in some cases knock some people out of ketosis. In fairness - it is quite rare to get knocked out of ketosis with this.

Also, don't count it in your water. Hopefully that way you won't start to drink it all the time cause the funny stuff thats in it just isn't good for you!!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.