Extra Easy Combining orlistat (xenical ) with slimming world

shorty1981

Hi all i have found i need a boast went to the docs ans she precribed me orlistat i was a slimming world memeber but dont know why just werent getting anywhere was having losses then putting on and so on! couldnt stay at group as work so paying a fiver to weigh was silly.
Bought myself some scales a very bad idea! weighing myself about 3 times a day, and plus the docs scales were different to mine, feeling very down and today is mt low fat calorie counting and finding it hard already, im hungry had a bowl of cereal that i wouldnt of had on slimming world, salad i have to cound apple and fruit i have to count makes slimming world easy!, I follow EE

PLZ SAY I CAN COMBINE BOTH I HAVE HEARD STORIES AND GOT MY LUNCH PLANNED OUT FOR TODAY FINE ON CALORIE COUNTING A NO NO ON SLIMMING WORLD! PLZ HELP :(:confused:

I'm sorry I don't really understand your question. Do you mean is it ok to combine calorie counting with slimming world or orlistat with slimming world?

I personally would say if you are on slimming world you need to commit 100%, trust the plan and don't calorie count at the same time.

As for the orlistat I have known people take this alongside sw,but as sw is so low fat anyway it is used more as a deterrent as the consequences on going off plan on orlistat aren't pleasant from what I hear.
Hope this helps and hope I haven't got the wrong end of the stick!

Orlistat definitely aren't a pleasant tablet to be taking - I turned in that direction after wanting a 'quick fix'. I've always been overweight, and ballooned to 20 stone 4 at only 18 years old. I can honestly say SW is the only way I've lost weight, and trust me. I've tried E V E R Y T H I N G. If you're committed to SW you don't need Orlistat as well. x

Back